Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Day 5: Fake fighting

Self-explanitory, but... it's about the Inu group and what they do behind the scenes... Well actually, before they even started the series and how they worked together! Supposed to be funny... There will be swears. You've been warned.

Chapter 5 - Day 5: Fake fighting

Chapter 5 - Day 5: Fake fighting
I thought I might as well not put my thoughts n this anymore... but not liek anyone cares cause no one reads this anyways...

~*~*~

Day 5

~*Mornin!*~

Yasha: *yawns* *walks into washroom and looks in mirror* *screams like a little girl*

~*At filming place*~

Kagome: Mornin' Yasha! What's with the--

Yasha: Don't wanna talk about it...

Sango: Looky here, lame-mo needs a--

Yasha: I’ll kill you later...

Miroku: A guy! *runs*

Yasha: That was too easy...

Sesshe and Kikyo (but mostly Kikyo): Hi Yasha! What's up with the-

Yasha: Please don't ask Kikyo... *walks away* I should have made her feel sad for me then no more Ses and more Yash! *smilie* *looks around* I guess no one else is here yet...

Director: Good, you're already here Yasha! We are gonna do fighting orientation today. But since you are gonna be the one fighting the most, I suppose we start with you now. Antonio!

Antonio: *with a tough German accent* (Please do not take this as racist, but if you really take offense to this, then I will take that out.) We are gonna get you ready today!

Yasha: Eick! He's so big and muscular! Don't kill me!

Antonio: Please to meet ya, now let us start on... jumping high! We learn fighting later with others, yes?

Yasha: *nods in fear* Yeah?

Antonia: Good... Mwahahaha...

~*hours of Yasha not learning a THING about jumping higher later*~

Yasha: This is too hard! I can't do that!

Antonio: Watch me again! *jumps and reaches a high cliff*

Yasha: That's impossible! But I'll try for the last time! *jumps an inch* See! That was my record.

Director and Antonio: O_OU

Director: Yasha, tie this rope around your waste and I'll show you how high you gotta jump.

Yasha: *gulp* ok...

Antonio: *holding the other end*

Director: Higher, higher! Good! That's the length!

Yasha: I can't see the ground... O_OU

Antonio: *sees a fluffy white cat* Kit-ty! *lets go and runs after*

Yasha: AHH! *tears spillin out* *hat flies off*

Kagome: Director, why did you want all of us here right now? *gasp*

Everyone else: *gasp*

Yasha: *reaches ground* *bald head showing* *sweating and embarrased* Oh shoot... Uh uh...

Shippou: *Hiding behind crowd* XD That was hilarious!

Yasha: SHIP-POU!

Shippou: Oh Yasha, you should have saw that coming! *munching on apple* You never defy Shippou Kitsune! *throws apple at head*

Yasha: *hits but doesn't feel it* My hair! You little!

Shippou: AHH! *RUNS UP THE HIGH CLIFF*

Yasha: OH NO YOU DON'T YOU! *JUMPS ALL THE WAY UP THERE*

Antonio: He did it!

Director: MY FOOT IS TIED TO THE OTHER END OF THE ROPE! GET IT OFF!

Kikyo: Oh father, I wish you didn't play with silly things that could possible hurt you, and your heart isn't very good either, especially this running around you do for the show, your cardio is very low remember!

Yasha: *about to grab Shippou* (like a millimeter away) *slips on a rock* AHH! *falling down* *hits ground face first* Oh the pain...!

~*After they cleaned up the mess and brought Yasha through quick pshycology*~

Sango: Yasha, what you did you Shippou yesterday wasn’t very funny!

Shippou: *snicker*

Sango: And you weren’t any better Shippou. Poor Yasha, now when he wear his wig, it’ll be all itchy!

Yasha: *eye twitches* It-chy? NOW MY SCALP WILL BE RUINED! *cries even harder in this corner*

Shippou: Yeah well at least he didn’t spend ours of feeling sick and taking medicine!

Sango: Well I... *takes step back*

Shippou: And has that ever happened to you?! You don’t know how it feels!

Sango: Aren’t you a little to dramatic? ^_^U

Shippou: Well then you should BACK OFF FROM ME! Hmph! *closes eyes and crosses arms*

Director: And... CUT! Excellent Shippou! Those are perfect talents!

Sango: O_OU That was filming!?!

Shippou: Yeah. *jumps on shoulder* Thanks Sango. *smiles* You helped me a lot!

Sango: O_O No... problem?

Director: Now, Antonio here will help us learn how to do fake fighting.

Miroku: Isn’t there a specific name to it?

Director: NO! WE CALL IT WHAT I CALL IT! SHUT UP! LALALALA! I CAN’T HEAR YOU! *everyone looks at him weird* *coughs* Umm... Now I’ve partnered up everyone. Yasha and Kagome.

Kagome: YAY! Say yay Yasha! Smile

Yasha: No.

Director: Sango and Miroku

Sango: YES! *jumps on Miroku* Just you and me! *hugs really really hard*

Miroku: And every other person in the room. Plus Anton

Sango: *huggles* I’m gonna have soo much fun!

Director: Kikyo and Naraku.

Naraku: So like, it’s you and me?

Kikyo: Bye Sesshe.

Sesshe: Good bye...

Director: Ses, you’re with Kagura.

Miroku: *in background* NO!

Kagura: Well then, *gets into kung fu position* Bring it on.

Sesshe: *turns around and kicks* That was easy... O_o

Kagura: X_@ Shut... up...

Director: We aren’t really gonna fight!

Shippou: So then who do I go with?

Jaken: How about me? I wanna fight! I wanna fight! Pick me! Pick me! *jumps around really hyper* I’m Jaken! *runs around in circles*

Shippou: Who the hell are you?

Yasha: Shippou learned to many words from Sango...

Sango: *glares*

Jaken: Kikyo’s slave!

Shippou: You’re a slave! Poor you! Kikyo! Why are you so mean?!

Kikyo: He’s my brother, It’s just that once I helped him with his homework and then he said he was forever in my debt...

Jaken: *twitching* Wanna fight? Wanna fight? I love fighting! Is that tail real? Can I touch it? Why are you wearing that? Huh? Huh? *running around*

Shippou: You are really hyper... We are all in our costumes! Duh!

Kagome: Costume? What costume? I just came from school, That’s all...

Director: Ok... Jaken with Shippou, Rin with Kohaku and Kanna.... you don’t do much so you just sit there...

Kanna: What! The one time I’m conscious and I can’t so anything. *pissed off* *sits in a chair*

Rin: Yay! Brother and sister fighting! *giggles*

Kohaku: Yay! *runs together like Jack and Jill*

Sango: Who are they?

Director: Kohaku is your brother and Rin is Ses’s like assistant or something.

Sango: Ok then. *walks over to* Hey there, I’m Sango, your sister.

Kohaku: No, my sister is Rin.

Rin: You mean we have another girl in the family? Yay! Ko! All our dreams have com true! Another sister for us!

Kohaku: All your dreams...

Sango: Oh um... Only in the series. And I’m Kohaku’s, not yours.

Rin: WAHH! Screw you you little ***** I’m gonna kick your ******* *** for that you ***** and you better not ******* go near Khohaku or else I’m gonna ** ****** **** ****!

Yasha: Let’s stop with the chit chat and let’s fight already! *puts hat back on* I hate being bald...

Shippou: *laughing*

Antonio: First we start with a punch, ready? Now, One of you, throw a punch at the other and other, pretend you got hit.

Kagome: I’ll punch.

Yasha: Ok.

Kagome: Hiya! *throws a massive punch*

Yasha: OW! *goes flying* What the fracking hell was that for! You aren’t supposed to hurt me!

Kagome: Well you should have moved!

Yasha: Yeah well you shouldn’t have punched so hard!

Kagome: Oh aren’t we a little touchy baldy!

Yasha: *flame surrounds him and eyes glow red* Arghh! *mad*

Kagome: Eep!

Yasha: *whacks Kagome with a plastic Tetsusaiga*

Kagome: WAHH! *cries*

~*~*~

Sango: I’ll use my Haraikotsu, ok? *big, innocent smile*

Miroku: O_O No! NO!

Director: Actually, Sango’s right. And she also slaps you,. You actually can’t do anything to her cause you love her and you are less perverted than you are now. So you are always after her.

Sango: You love me? *eyes shine*

Miroku: No, I am only doing this job so chicks will see me and try to date me knowing I’m a star.

Sango: ARGHH! Hrmf! *slap*

Miroku: What was that for! It’s supposed to be fake! The make-up people put the mark!

Sango: yeah well you should have been nicer.

Miroku: Why should I to you!

Sango: *nails with Haraikotsu*

~*~*~

Antonio: Oh I forgot, here’s your dagger and bow and arrow Kik.

Kikyo: Thanks Anty! *hold dagger* hehe! *Smile*

Naraku: no way! Don’t do anything! I got the power of... of...!?

Director: Oh Naraku, you mostly use magic so well just add that in while filming.

Kikyo: hehe... *uses bow and arrow*

Naraku: *barely dodges* What are you trying to do! Kill me!?

Kikyo: *walks over to arrow* Heh, I got that fly after all... *bug is pinned to wall* Now I’ll use the dagger! Come here Nara! Hehe!

Naraku: Ahh! *starts running*

Kikyo: *runs after* *trips* *slashes Naraku’s back* Omg! I’m so sorry! Are you okay?

Naraku: Ow! *cut is in shape of a spider the size of a nail* No! The pain!

Director: Perfect! A huge spider will be a lot better represent than a baby ducky! Make it a HUGE spider!

Naraku: *backs up* *gulp*

~*~*~

Shippou: Ok, I'll hit you first, then over and over again to look like the hero.

Jaken: OK! *twitch* Wanna hit me? Wanna hit it? *twitch* You can't hurt ME! *TWITCH* i'M THE STRONGEST *TWITCH* IN THE WORLD! *TWITCH TWITCH*

Shippou: Strongest what?

Jaken: *twitch, twitch* Gah! *pumbles*

Shippou: Ahh! Get it off! Make it stop! *pushes off and starts running*

Jaken: I'm gonna get you! *starts chasing and poking rapidetly*

Shippou: Gah! No! Leave me alone!

~*~*~

Rin: I don't wanna hurt you Ko.

Kohaku: Well I do! hiya! * punches in the face really hard*

Rin: *sniff, sniff* WAHH! *cries like a little baby*

Director: Kohaku! Well to make it even now, we'll just have to...

Rin: Grr... You have made me cross! Lemme at him! *jumps on him* *pins to ground* *slaps face over and over again*

Kohaku: Ahh! No! Stop it sis! I'm sorry! Gah!

Director: *picks her up* Now you guys stop it. Now we have to work together, Kohaku, take a fake punch at Rin, and Rin, make it look lie it hurt you and go flying across the room. Ka pish? (sp?)

Rin: What's ka...

Kohaku: *wham* *smashes her against the wall*

Rin: Uhnn... @_@

Directer: Perfect! Now Rin come here and you try one at him!

Rin: X_@

~*~*~

Ok... no one likes this so I’m not gonna write anymore... (the other place liked it.... O_o)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

x_art_lovin_chick_x on July 31, 2005, 11:44:11 PM

x_art_lovin_chick_x on
x_art_lovin_chick_xthis is so super funny plz write more

Night_Wolf on June 29, 2005, 11:09:15 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_Wolflmfao, i really fell out of my chair while reading this, and this time it was from laughing!*FAVS**FAVS AUTHOR*