Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

A story about Konkoa's life.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Konkoa was an experiment. She was supposed to be the ultimate solider, to fight the Znashians and all Irken enemies. The Znashians were a group of mutated and changed aliens, against the Irkens. They had taken over many ships and planets, and it was impossible to tell if one’s friend was a Znashian or not. There were so many alien species in the movement, and they were extremely dangerous.

At first, it was easy to tell what was a Znashian and what was not. Many Irkens started having pink or blue eyes, Vortian females began to form curved horns and sharp claws, and Elems, the purple-hooded aliens, began having physic abilities. There had to be two planets made to hold all the Znashian prisoners. Half of them had just been born into their home planet and weren’t Znashians at all. That was another problem. The rulers of Znasha thought it dishonor if one of theirs fell in love and reproduced with the aliens the Irkens or Jackers they were supposed to kill. So many Znashians began raping, and that doubled the fear and population of them.

For some reason, this group of aliens was always trying to stop the Irkens. Miyuki claimed that she had done nothing to the rulers, Gold and Silver, and thought the Znashians were just a giant organization of people who were sick and thought raping and violence was the solution to everything. That’s why Konkoa was created. She looked exactly like a Vortian who was mutated and turned into a Znashian. She was supposed to be a spy for the Irkens and other allied races. But there was a hunch. She was too dangerous and her programming was too gullible. She was an android, nothing more but an ‘it’. The Irkens who made her made the fastest, strongest, (prettiest), and smartest robot in the universe, but screwed up when her personality and weaknesses were created. They made sure she was an exact copy of a Znashian and Vortian. Her eyes were pink and slightly larger than a normal Vortian’s, her fingers were like claws, her legs her straight and very bony, plus her horns were much thicker and longer. They curled into a square spiral. She also had sexual organs, mainly because most of the Znashians did. The scientists couldn’t brand her with an Irken symbol like they did with their normal ships and projects, so they gave her a piercing on her left horn that was a golden square. It could never be removed. The Irkens just threw in random adjectives for her personality, not caring if she was extremely nerdy or mean. They also thought she had no weaknesses because she was the strongest weapon ever created, so they left that out, too. So, Konkoa’s personality was extremely unstable. When Miyuki found this out, she became enraged and tried to fix Konkoa to give her personality before she was activated.

This didn’t turn out too well. Miyuki didn’t understand half of what she was doing, and could have caused Konkoa to blow up or her programs to be completely deleted. However, she gave Konkoa a small bit of personality, which wasn’t a good thing. The only thing that Konkoa could feel was depression, anger, guilt, curiosity, and jealously. She also messed up one of Konkoa’s vital programs, her immune circuits. She could very easily be confused and switch sides from Irk to Znasha. Tallest Miyuki was extremely worried about this. So, she told her advisors what she did. They were angered but didn’t show it and instead asked her what they would do with the android. Miyuki told them to activate her and constantly teach her to stay with the Irkens. She also commanded them to never ever let her leave Irk. “If she does, she’ll find out that we are enemies to many planets and might join them,” She explained.

So, they kept Konkoa with him. Stupidly, the scientists forgot to supply her with knowledge, so the advisors had to teach her everything they knew. Because of her learning program that was installed into her, Konkoa was able to learn how to build ships in only a few seconds. However, the advisors began to run out of things to teach her. There were many things about other alien races, but they were afraid to tell her because she might join them. So, they only taught her about Irk. However, one advisor named Pik thought Konkoa should know about all the other planets.
He was very careful. He made sure Konkoa didn’t get too adsorbed in the other races of aliens, and that he didn’t get caught disobeyed Tallest Miyuki. The advisors knew what he was doing, but didn’t care. Many of them didn’t like Vort and Znasha, and because she looked like she came from both they hated Konkoa. (The advisors besides Pik convinced Spork, and later on Red and Purple to destroy Vort.) Eventually, Konkoa knew many, many things. She began asking questions about the other planets to the advisors, and they kept telling Pik to stop teaching Konkoa or she might ask Miyuki. Pik constantly kept telling Konkoa to stop asking questions and forget about what he told her about other planets, but she had no program to do so. Although she understood she couldn’t ask Miyuki, Konkoa didn’t know what ‘forget’ was. All her questions about the other planets and aliens lingered in her software, and she kept asking Pik them since he was the only one who knew. Her questions began getting more and more advanced and he soon didn’t know the answers to any of them. Pik began getting very worried and wondered where Konkoa had gotten them. Although he didn’t realize it, Konkoa often followed him around and poking him out of curiosity. If Miyuki had installed the emotion, Konkoa would have loved him.

Pik liked Konkoa as well, but couldn’t show it. She was an android, and if he did show that he liked her in a romantic way her programs would be fried because they didn’t understand love. He would also be separated from her. However, he couldn’t bear it any longer and begged Miyuki to give Konkoa the ability to love.

Miyuki was enraged, as she was surprised. Pik admitted he cared deeply for Konkoa, even if she was just an ‘it’. Miyuki told him that he shouldn’t be feeling that way for a robot and a science experiment. Pik tried to explain that, if she had more personality, Konkoa would become a ‘thing’ and a ‘she’ rather than an ‘it’ or a ‘object’. He pleaded for Miyuki to at least give her at least a small program to give Konkoa the ability to have a crush. Miyuki was deeply troubled. At the time, Irkens had the ability to love and have free emotions. Red was also Miyuki’s boyfriend, and Purple was her brother. She was the second female Tallest, and possibly the best one Irk had received. She promised Pik she would try, and unfortunately, Konkoa was outside of the room waiting for Pik and overheard them. Pik thanked Miyuki greatly and left with Konkoa by his side. When they were walking through the halls of the older Irken Armada ship, called The Victory, Konkoa asked Pik what love was. He told her, but she didn’t understand as her programs and hard drive was in-cable of understanding emotions.

A month before Miyuki was killed, she kept her promise and told Pik to deliver Konkoa to her. Hoping she was granting his request, Pik brought Konkoa to Miyuki. Remembering what she was taught Konkoa saluted to Miyuki, who thought it was cute. While Miyuki was working on Konkoa, she asked Pik not to come in the room she was in. Pik obeyed and waited, not moving or doing anything the whole time. Wanting company while she worked, Miyuki turned on Konkoa while she was installing the new software. Konkoa told Miyuki that she asked Pik what love was. “What did Pik say to you?” Miyuki asked, interested.

“Pik said it’s when you really care for someone. He said it’s okay if I don’t understand. I don’t. How come I don’t understand, My Tallest?” Konkoa said in a childish way. Miyuki paused for a minute then said, “Has Pik told you you’re a robot?”

“What’s a robot, My Tallest?” Konkoa responded. Miyuki guessed that the scientists hadn’t given Konkoa the ability to realize what she was. That was all for the better, as if she did she could become confused and self-destruct. Miyuki thought it was a good idea for a self-destruct button, just in case Konkoa managed to live for millions of years and eventually became lonely. She also wondered if Konkoa would have that emotion by then. "You are about to understand what Pik said,” Miyuki told Konkoa. Konkoa still didn’t get it, but she nodded like she did.

After the operation, Miyuki walked out of the lap and nearly tripped over a sleeping Pik. (They’re PAKS were old models then and needed to recharge.) Miyuki woke Pik and announced Konkoa was done. Back in his apartment, Pik wondered if Miyuki had improved Konkoa. “Konkoa, what is love?” He asked. Konkoa looked at him for a minute then said was he had told her, “It is when two people care deeply for each other.”

Pik was extremely happy that Konkoa now had a new emotion. Before, she was always sad and angry. Now, she was much happier. Miyuki noticed the positive attitude Pik and Konkoa showed and was glad she installed the new program into Konkoa. However, a week later, she was eaten because of Zim. Spork soon came in and blamed the Vortians, and all aliens besides Vortians were kicked off Vort and sent into prisons, even the Irkens. He put Vort on the invading list and made the plan for Impending Doom 2. The Vortians were worried and were forced to make twice the battle ships and weapons and received less income. They were angered by this put tried not to show it because of how powerful the Irken Race was becoming under Tallest Spork.

Spork disapproved of Irkens having to sleep and the ability to love. So he commanded all love emotions and recharging to be shut off. Instead of usual reproduction, Irkens would be cloned. Many Irkens hated this, but couldn’t do anything about it. Red and Purple were deeply depressed, but after their PAKS were filtered they were completely angry with Zim and Spork. After taking out love and sleep, the Irken’s hate, guilt, envy, sadness and confusion emotions took over. Before he too was filtered, Pik realized now the Irkens were becoming the androids. He knew that now Konkoa was the only one who could love on Irk. He quit his advisor job and stayed at home to keep Konkoa safe. He knew she wasn’t ready to go out on her own. Soon, he was arrested, completely filtered out and thrown in jail. Konkoa became utterly depressed because of her love program. Miyuki made it too detailed and caused Konkoa to become hopelessly sad if her loved one was parted from her in a way that she disapproved of. Red and Purple knew about Konkoa, and liked her at first but they’re newly filtered PAKS caused them to hate her. Soon, all the Irkens had become like Spork and thought they were superior to most races. They quit many alliances and the Znashians stopped coming for them, thinking the Irkens were destroying themselves. Konkoa realized she had to leave Irk, and stole a small cutter and left Irk. She landed on Znasha, and knowing she was the Irken Top Secret Android, Gold and Silver taught her many tactics and trained her like her best solider. When Spork was eaten, Red and Purple took over. They didn’t know why because of the filtering, but they hated Zim and treated him like they do currently.

Konkoa was the best Znashian solider. She was soon given her own ship with her three teammates: Shadow, her supposedly brother Koa, the hyperactive and super small Berri, and Kas. She is very nervous and confused around Kas, as he reminds her and looks exactly like Pik. She often feels guilty and depressed half because she misses Pik and half because she broke his promise. He told her to never join Znasha and always stay on Irk’s side, but she ended up guarding Znasha and plotting against Irk. Shadow, a male Elem, is the only one who knows all this besides Konkoa and Pik. He keeps telling her Pik wouldn’t want her to join the Irkens because of what they’re doing, but she says otherwise. Konkoa still doesn’t know she is an android, but Shadow does and refuses to tell her. When Konkoa was randomly flying around space in her ship, she came across the Massive. Angered at Tallest Spork, Red and Purple, she fired at the Massive so fast it couldn’t respond. Although her teammates told her not to get involved with the Irkens, she kept firing. Eventually her ship was out of firepower and needed to recharge. That’s when the Massive kept shooting her ship, and they hit directly into the engine. Konkoa had no control over her ship, and it began flying in random directions. Soon they were pulled into Planet Jacker’s orbit.

Her ship couldn’t take the heat and exploded. Konkoa managed to escape in a small pod, but her right eye and arm was fatally injured. Because her ship had a special tracking and searching device, Gold and Silver knew what had happened. They picked her up in their ship, the Gigantic, and raced her back to Znasha. As they went back home, Konkoa’s eye was replaced with a black one with a red rhombus splitting it and her hand a giant metal claw. The claw initially made her right arm stronger, but her left had more defenses. Unfortunately, the Gigantic broke down on the way, leaving it vulnerable in the middle of space. It stayed UN-powered for six months, and during that time they had no communication to Znasha. Konkoa was also feeling even more guilt because her teammates died because of her choice to destroy the Massive. Luckily, when she was exploring the Gigantic, she found Shadow, who was completely unharmed. During those six months, Znasha was falling apart. With no leaders, the planet’s people were becoming corrupt. They badly needed leaders, since Znashians couldn’t exactly think for themselves and needed a leader to tell them what to do.

Two girls then came out of the blue, claming they were the rightful heirs to the throne. They were the same size as Gold and Silver, and stated their names were Violet and Maroon. Znasha was suspicious because they looked like Irkens, but truth was they had just turned themselves into Znashians to be rulers of the planet. When the Gigantic was up and running, Gold and Silver were enraged to find two girls in their place. They commanded Konkoa to kill Maroon and Violet, but she couldn’t because that would be taking sides and Konkoa explained she was an android. Gold told Konkoa to not take any side, just be her own team. Silver and Shadow agreed to help Konkoa, as well as Gold. They soon formed they’re own double-agent group, mainly against the Irkens and the new rulers of Znasha. Gold and Silver took the Gigantic, and Konkoa rebuilt her ship. She found Koa and Kas on the Gigantic as well. Kas explained Berri was an android too, but she wasn''t really useful, she could only track down ships, shoot mini-lasers from her eyes and dance.

Gold, Konkoa, Kas, Shadow, Koa, Berri and Silver soon became the top most wanted on Znasha, Irk and every other planet. And so our story begins.

-End of Part 1-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment