Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Grandma's Story

Made up pokemon series.This story is about a girl named Erina who was chosen to be the keeper of the only Arceus,And a boy named Remil who meets her on his way to Snowpoint City. They decide to travel together.A heartwarming story please read!!

Chapter 2 - Grandma's Story

Chapter 2 - Grandma's Story
Inside of Mt.Cornet was dark and a little frightening. Along with Remil's Torterra to keep him company, he was ok. Not only did Remil come to Mt.Cornet to get to Snowpoint city, but he also came so he can seek the keeper of Arceus. I know this sounds crazy, but long time ago when Remil was a little boy, his grandma had told him a true story. Here it is:
"Every 50 years a new pokemon trainer is chosen by the legendary pokemon-the pokemon said to have created the universe,Arceus to be it's keeper-which means to be it's master, unless the trainer dies before the 50 years is over. This is a very special opportunity for the chosen one. Remember, there is only one Arceus in the entire universe. I have long looked far and wide for the keeper of Arceus, but never had any luck.I've always wanted to see Arceus in person,too. This is why I am telling you thi story, my dear Remil. My days on Earth are almost over. I would like you to take my place for searching for the keeper.Also,to tell if a person is the keeper of Arceus or not, look at their neck.The keeper is supposed to have a shiny rainbow stone pendant around his/her neck. They use the pendant to communicate with Arceus when in need. You know, Arceus hates staying in poke-balls. He loves to be free. So, will cheer to you from heaven to find the keeper and Arceus".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment