Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - alone

yumi needs somebody but when she finds william and has a dream abut her past life what will happen you read and find out. r&r

Chapter 1 - alone

Chapter 1 - alone
everybody says they have somebody. well i don't. my name is yumi ishiyama and i need somebody.

everyday i see people walking around in couples aileta with geramy,odd with sam and even ulrich with sissy and now that williams gone i have no one. i'm all alone. i'm need to get william back.

i went to the super computar and turned it on. i couldn't belive my eyes it acually turned on i carefully virtuliezed myself when i got to the forest sector i saw william just standing there looking at me i was running towards him with a worried face on.

tears came down from my eyes as i screamed william! i got close enough to just hug him he took my hand and said you have to get out here.why?if x.a.n.a finds you here he'll make me kill you. i don't care i. i don't care if i have to stay here all my life. i just want to be with you.

he looked into my eyes as i did to his we were about to kiss when ulrich used his sword to get us seperated. ulrich! i said surprised what do want!

i was going to take out my fans and right there i had noticed they werent
there i thought myself and said they must of not virtilized.

ulrich screamed why are you here!with small tears coming down his face. because i love william! i said screaming.

i used my telecaneses to lift him up in the air but then odd shot a laser arrow at me and i fell to the ground.

a few minites later x.a.n.a took control of william and divirtuilized all of
them exept me and then he picked me up.

he took me to his hidden castle in lyoko. then he layed me on a silk lavender bed and a few moments later i awoke and william was gone i wandered around his castle and i saw crankralots, megatanks, blocks, crabs, creepers,and hoppers i walked right by them but they did not attack and i wondered why.


i heard foot steps and saw william he walked towards me and grabbed my hand and said you will be my queen lyoko he said calmly. WHAT!!!!!!! my name is yumi and you know it! i see her spirit has not taken over you yet. what are you saying! he gently pressed his lips against mine and i fainted and i had a dream about my past.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment