Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - courage

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 9 - courage

Chapter 9 - courage
What courage means to me


What does courage mean to me? Dauntlessness, bravery, temerity, boldness, someone who will give something up for the benefit of others, someone who will face something head-on, out of their own will, for the affairs of others. As I do not have any of these qualities, I have come to the conclusion that my courage is nonexistent, in fact, I am chickenhearted.

I am so timid on a daily basis, I can’t even go to the lunch line alone and/or without friends. Realistically, if it weren’t for my friends, I would live in a hole, receiving nourishment from insects and roots.

Everyday, manipulative people annoy the living heck out of me, but I get through my day straightforward with my friends’ courage, and their large mouths. Sometimes, just sometimes, I show a miniscule amount of bravery by slowly and extensively showing how the action they are committing will result in something terrible, but this only happens, if ever, rarely.

Now, I have to get down to business. Ms. Stewart, I do believe it is time to show some “courage,” and let go of something. I know we have done them for quite a while, and although they might seem similar to a security blanket to you, but I do think the should be diced, scrambled, and discarded. Seeing as this topic is about courage, and I have freedom of speech…what am I saying? GET SOME BACKBONE, MS. STEWART, AND RID US ALL OF JOURNAL ENTRIES! There, you wanted examples, that was one.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment