Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - GARF, love

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 13 - GARF, love

Chapter 13 - GARF, love
How do I know when it’s love?


How do I know when it’s love? I do not have any clue. How am I supposed to know when I have no felt its complex and mysterious ways? I am only four-teen. I have herd that it apparently makes you do strange things like perspire for no reason or babble like an idiot. What is really awkward, is that you are supposed to feel like you have jam on your back, which would go down in history as one of the oddest things love makes you feel. As well, I guess you feel like you are floating on a cloud and act like you’re on top of the world, even though I already am. That is the one and only thing I can relate with love. What I really think is that everyone feels something different. We are all very unique and have our differences, so why shouldn’t our emotions be the same. Oh well, all I wish is that I grow to be an old, terribly nasty, antisocial man, who will forbid love and all of its mysteries from coming into my life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment