Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - What animals can teach humans

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 17 - What animals can teach humans

Chapter 17 - What animals can teach humans
What animals can teach humans


What animals can teach humans, just about anything I would think, except for emus, there are evil, acidic creatures who scare children for a living. First of all, it was my cat who taught me how to be potty trained. Instead of using a litter box like a regular cat, she used the toilet and I would copy her. Animals are not dumb, they just have an inability to speak our language. Just imagine what we sound like to them. Koko the gorilla even taught us. He was taught sign language and taught what he learned to other small children. Many zoo animal tricks are now used in modern interpretive dance and animals don’t have just a pretty face, some can do math as well. The fact that we think we are the smartest beings on this planet and animals are just dumb pets is terrible. We are not even considerably smart to the average and, an animal. In fact, they were the first forms of life to roam the earth. In summation, animals can teach us many things from math to potty training. If us humans consider them to be “dumb” then why do we give them a civilized homes, also known as a zoo. We the humans should treat these animals like another one of us. Besides, when they learn to talk and grow thumbs, even though many animals have these abilities, they will probably end up overthrowing the earth making us do the silly dance. “Dance, human dance,” they will scream.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment