Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - This isn't suppose to happen!!!!

This is a story I've been working on.
Characters:
Diamondfur - A ForestClan Warrior
Rosepaw - A ForestClan Apprentice
Blackstar: The ForestClan Leader
Silverleaf - The ForestClan Medicine Cat

Thanks to Setari for giving me some help with it!

Chapter 4 - This isn't suppose to happen!!!!

Chapter 4 - This isn't suppose to happen!!!!
The three cats arrived back at camp, greeted by a swarm of cats and a flood of questions about the day’s events.
“That’s enough!” Blackstar called “Every one of you will find out what has happened soon enough! But right now, Diamondfur must get to Silverleaf!”
The cats backed off and Diamondfur was able to get to the medicine cat’s den. As she entered, Silverleaf mewed “I thought I’d have another cat to look after. I heard all the commotion out there…” she trailed off as she looked at Diamondfur’s leg and gasped “Great StarClan! What’s been happening out there?!”
Diamondfur sat down in a nest of moss that Silverleaf had arranged for her and explained what had happened. Silentleaf sat staring at Diamondfur the whole time she was talking, and only stopped the constant eye contact when she plastered a huge wad of cobwebs onto her wound.
“The bleeding has already started to stop on its own, but this will help. I’ll get you some poppy seeds for the pain. Back in a moment.” Silverleaf disappeared into her den and re-appeared with some small black seeds wrapped in a leaf. “Here, eat all of these. They’ll ease the pain and allow you to sleep.” She mewed softly.
Diamondfur had swallowed the poppy seeds and was now settling down to rest. Almost at once she fell into a deep sleep.
Diamondfur got up and looked around. Her leg didn’t seem to hurt, but as she gazed around the clearing she realised something was different. She heard a noise behind her and whipped around to see what it was. There she saw the old ForestClan leader, Whitestar, standing at the edge of the open ground. “Whitestar!” she exclaimed “Wait, am I d-d-dead?” she stammered.
Whitestar gave a quiet purr of amusement. “No, you’re time hasn’t come yet. You are just asleep and StarClan wishes to share a dream with you.” the white cat explained.
Diamondfur let out a sigh of relief and then replied “So, why do StarClan want to talk to me? Why not Silverleaf or Blackstar?” she questioned. She had never heard of warriors sharing tongues with StarClan before.
“This information I am about to tell you is for you, not your leader or medicine cat.” Whitestar took a deep breath, as if he was in danger from what he was about to revile. “A new life will take life” He mewed urgently with fear burning in his eye.
“W-what? What does that mean?!” Diamondfur asked, her eyes were also burning with fear. “I can’t work that out on my own!”
Whitestar flashed a look of mischief at Diamondfur. “You may ask help in your Clan, but I cannot tell you anything.” She promised.
Suddenly everything went black and for a while Diamondfur just felt herself floating in mid air. A call of her name brought her back to reality and she found herself lying in a bed of moss in Silverleaf’s den.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment