Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Lookie! This one's named! :D

Crap...bad with this....err....JUST READ IT!

Chapter 5 - Lookie! This one's named! :D

Chapter 5 - Lookie! This one's named! :D
Tishidoma
 
Chapter 5: Lookie! This one’s named! :D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dorm of 66………………..3! HA! THOUGHT IT WAS 666, HUH?!?!?! WELL, IT’S NOT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I SHOWED YOU!!
Well, anyway, in the dorm of 663, typing and clicking filled it, along with some quiet ‘hells’ and ‘craps.’
 
The only hanyo (½ demon, just soes yous knows) in the WHOLE school (known, anyways, I mean, ignore this!! IGNORE IT!!!) was on a comp.
 
“Foxx, are you sure you know what song?” the green haired book-warm asked her.
 
“Yea….It’s called point of authority. It’s by linkin park! :D” she answered, trying to hid her anger rising from the failed attempts to find the lyrics to the song.
 
“How long is it?” the Goth boy asked, still a li’l ticked that this girl did that. Volunteering them for the prep rally when they don’t want any part of it! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!?!?!?! >:( j/k!! :D I’m not mad at her! 0:D
 
“I don’t know,” she answered. The two made an Anime fall. You know those, right? Pokèmon keeps using it too much, err, Naruto doesn’t use it at all, that’s all I can think of….“I’ve heard a part which we’ll do.” She started typing in an address in the address bar at the top of the screen.
 
www.newgrounds.com/portal/veiw/237175 [/i]
 [/i]
(Monkey_smoothie note: this is a real sight! It has an awesome flash movie in it about a new Manga/Anime in Japan called Death Note, and the flash is addicting!! O-O I should now, I’ve already watched it 50,000,000,000,000,000 times already!!! O-O And there’s other things at the bottom, under other submissions by Go-Devil-Dante. I can name all!!! L and Raito’s night{I don’t like it that much, but you can watch it if you want}, L is sick of walking{this is funny!}, Sleeping Beauty yaoi {I really like it!!}, Snape gets into L’s past {REEEEAAAALLLYYY FUNNY!!!!XD}, Snape’s love poison for L {Great for all you yaoi fangirls/guys}, and Spoiler Note {You should turn down the volume or put headphones on [PLUGGED IN THE COMP] because it’s loud!}, oh! When a window comes up, DO NOT close it! It’s the flash!!!)
 
Well, enough with Newgrounds and the movie and Death Note!! Back to Tishidoma!! XP
 
“Newgrounds? Isn’t that an adult sight?” Stacie asked, afraid of getting in trouble, though, this is Foxx’s comp!! XP
 
“Yea, but this flash isn’t,” she answered, clicking on a thing, and scrolling down and click a gray box with a black arrow in it, clicking on a thing that said Sleeping Beauty yaoi.
 
She clicked on underlined words that read Watch This Movie[/i].
 
A small-ish box came up and she closed Newgrounds out.
 
Then, she clicked at the bottom of the screen and pulled up the first one. It had a guys head and words that said play[/i] and http://go-devil-dante.devianart.com[/i], the burnet clicked the play button and the guy started to sing.
 
YAY! MORE MUSIC!! I WILL NOT[/b] type it!! :P
 
~~~
 
Once the song ended, the three were addicted to it. TOLD YOU!! A BOOK[/b] WORM[/b] is addicted to it!
 
Well, anyway, let’s go to the prep rally….I hated the prep rally at my school, but this one has rock in it and no cheerleaders (nothing wrong with them! ^_^’) in or football players that’s team name is the ‘Poets!’
 
~~The prep rally~~
 
The three friends stood on stage, staring at millions of other students, faculty, workers, parents, guardians, and siblings with them staring back at them. Foxx noted the quarterback was staring distinctly at her, and the cheerleader was staring at her with death eyes.
 
The principal turned to them and continued on with his speech, “These three magnificent students, Stacie Cardwell, Damian Isaac, and our newest student, Foxx Kiba, are going to perform a song for us called ‘Point of Authority,’ which is a song that’s got rock ‘n’ roll in it, but has no bad terms in it, thus, being an exalent thing for our prep rally this evening. But, before that, I’d like to thank Foxx for finding this piece of music to share, so we don’t get bored with some other one, now, Foxx? Do you have anything to say before the song?” The ½ demon shook her head slightly, indicating ‘no, continue’ which the principal did, “You three can take it away.”
 
Damian and Stacie gulped. This is the first time that they were going to be in front of a live[/b] audience, staring at them, singing….for the first time, since elementary school….
 
Foxx, who was in the middle, encouraged them with a small whisper, “Don’t worry, I’ll start.” She pointed off stage and the lights dimmed. The two thought that it was a backstage person at first….but……this was a prep rally…..and, they didn’t have[/i] backstage people….
 
Foxx pointed to herself, indicating that it was her with her ½ demon weirdness. They are weird.
 
Everyone quieted down once a small, but bright, light centered on the burnet as she stood with her head down, undaring to show her coal coloured eyes.
 
“You love the way, I look at you….”
 
Stacie got ready.
 
“Well, take in the pleasure of doing you have me do…”
 
“You take away if I give in, my life, my pride, is broken!” the book worm joined in, making everyone cheer. This song ROXXXXXXX! Not rocks, not rox, not ROX, but ROXXXXXXX! XD “You like you’re never wrong!”
 
Then the black/red haired guy joined in, “You live what you’ve earned.”
 
Then Foxx, “You have to act like someone!”
 
“You live what you’ve earned.”
 
“You want someone to hurt like you!”
 
“You live what you’ve earned.”
 
“You want to share what you’ve reframed!”
 
“You…live…what you’ve earned!” Damian stopped once he noticed how close he was to Foxx. 6 centimeters…he blushed a bit from it, and the music stopped, lights lit up, and a LoUd sound was heard. APPLAUSE!! YAY! And I was there saying brava and bravo in Japanese and monkey_banana_smoothie-ese aka gibberish.
 
~~Damian’s POV~~
 
‘Nobody noticed me blush…?’ I felt myself blush again, but a light pink colour, not bright red. I turned to look to see if Foxx noticed. No she was handing out peace, live-long-and-prosper, and stick-it-to-da-man signs. *sigh* GOOD! That’s cute—I mean, good. It’s good that she’s doing that….
 
~~Back to Who ever’s POV, if it was my POV, it’ll be weird and everyone will be a dancing banana, smoothie, or monkey…and Sasuke Uchiha and Neji Hyuuga would be there with pie…I know, I have one weird POV~~
 
Everyone cheered and whistled asking for an oncore!!....how ever you spelled oncore!
 
~~Next week, in a Japanese Class~~
 
The girl entered the room, a minute from the bell. She turned to see everyone starting to clap at her. So, everyone actually liked[/i] the show!! :D
 
She turned to the teacher, “Konnichiwa, o hio, sensei.” (for those who don’t know Japanese, hi/hello, good morning, teacher)
 
The teacher, Mrs. McClure, looked surprised. She asked back, in Japanese, how long she new Japanese and Foxx answered her whole life.
 
Blah, blah, blah, I wanted to add that, and now it’s the next day and everyone’s going on a field trip. This is one whacked up school….I WISH I WENT THERE! Oh, and they’re going to some mountain range. The…err…Monkey-banana-smoothie Mts.! Yea! The Monkey-banana-smoothie Mts.!!! XD
 
The school arrived with Foxx very annoyed from Justin hitting on her over and over again and Jenny yelling at her for Justin hitting on him, Damian was alright since he had his Ipod, Stacie was to into the first-eleventh books [/i]of Naruto which she barrowed from Foxx.
 
The ½ demon looked up and noticed something that she remembered. A light bare.
 
~~½ demon 101, lesson #665: Element~~
 
In the ½ demon coulter, every single on of them are given an element of they’re own. The only way you can tell what element they have is through they’re eyes, they’re clothing, or what they summon.
 
 
What they summon is something is based on two things of them. The demon in them and teh element. Every demon is an animal. For Foxx, a wolf (Makami), for Iteco, a bear. Foxx can summon shadow wolves, which means her element is shadows/darkness and her demon is a wolf. Also, her eyes are black as the night. She also wears all black, except for some strips on her under-long sleeve shirt and the skull on her T she wears!
 
Iteco’s element is light, so his eyes are just like Hinata or Neji’s, he wears ALL white, and he summons light bears.
 
~~Back to Tishidoma~~
 
Her neutral mouth turned into a scowl once she noticed it. She felt her blood start to boil, veins popping every where, hatred flowing, memories racing in and out, pics of Iteco bleeding and dying/dead in front of her racing threw her mind all at once. She watched where the bear went to see if Iteco was there. If he was, she’d kill him.
 
Her contact with the light bear broke when Damian and Stacie called for her to hurry up, once she looked back, it was gone.
 
“Yea, Monkey-banana-smoothie mountains are amazing, aren’t they Foxx?” Stacie asked, holding the Naruto manga to her chest for dear life.
 
“…That’s not what I was staring at….”
 
“Hunh? Y-you weren’t? Nothing could live up there. Plus, being a ½ demon, and coming from the west, you would have never come here to the MBS Mts. It’s magnificent to see the rock formations and that.”
 
“Do you two remember me telling you about a person wronging me in the past? Who could summon ‘light bears?’”
 
The two nodded and waited for her to continue as they walked, trailing behind from the group not so far that they’d get lost, but far enough that they won’t hear Foxx.
 
“I saw one of the light bears up there. That means he’s up to something. I bet he was seeing what was with that bus. Us hanyo have never seen buses.”
 
Foxx was right about him seeing what that bus was there for, who was on it, and all other things.
 
For, he lived there now, alone and waiting for Foxx to come for his plan to commence…
 
“Good job, Henry,” he said, patting the bear shown with very bright light only his eyes could withstand, “What was that thing?” The bear made some grunting which inturpatated into English through a long thing of monkey_banana_smoothie-ese is ‘it’s a bus, and Foxx Kiba was on it with some people. One named Stacie Cardwell, and the other Damian Isaac.’
 
Yea…he can understand that while I’m typing this and when I hear a bear I run like heck, if it’s in real life and not on TV or anything.
 
~~Well, let’s get back with the group, don’t want to miss out, now~~
 
Night fell fast in the Mts. of Monkey-banana-smoothie and everyone had a tent. But only two were shared by others, one was for the teachers and that, and the other was the three that didn’t really fit together but were great friends. That’s right, the Cardwell-Isaac-Kiba tent! Welcome!
 
“So, Iteco’s the one that killed everyone?”
 
“Yea….He killed everyone except for him and I for reasons unknown to the wolf.”
 
The two girls were talking, while the boy just listened. He sat with his head tilted away from Foxx looking at the door with his knees to his chest.
 
Foxx just stopped the conversation and looked at him, “Damian? Are you ok?”
 
He looked at her with his red eyes.
 
*Record screech, MBS moment*
 
STOP THE STORY!! Red eyes?! Under his eyes there’s black marks like Foxx?!?!?!?!  Sometimes, though not mentioned, it looked like there was something under his hair he was hiding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Pointing to anything?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! If you don’t get it, you r slow. I r moo. I r MBS. I r MONKEY_BANANA_SMOOTHIE! Hehe! Ok, resume!*presses resume button*
 
“I’m fine.” He turned his gaze back to the tent door.
 
Foxx new he wasn’t. He was hidden something. She looked at the door. “What cha looking at?”
 
“….the door……”
 
“Why?”
 
“……”
 
Damian didn’t answer.
 
Foxx didn’t respond, she just got up and walked to the door, and opened it. She felt something weird.
 
Stacie fallowed, stopped, went back in, and pulled Damian along against his will. She stopped once they reached where Foxx had stopped. She was digging.
 
“F-Foxx? What are you doing?”
“My demon, Makami, is telling me to dig for something here. I don’t know wh—”
 
THUNK!!
 
The ½ demon stopped. She felt….a rock?
 
She decided to have a li’l chat with Makami.
 
“Makami?!?!?! What the hell are you thinking?! Having me go out, in the night, and dig up a…rock?!?!”[/i]
 
“It is not just a rock!!! Why don’t you TAKE IT OUT[/i] OF THE GROUND?!?!?!?!”[/b]
 [/b]
“……I knew that……”[/i]
 [/i]
The ½ human pulled out not a rock, but a stone tablet. Words written in ½ demon and English, including other languages, filled it. Foxx started to read it out aloud.
 
“If this is found, the three chosen ones have found this. Two the same and one different, but feeling as alone as them. They will defeat a catastrophic evil that’ll take over the world before it does. One may think that on one’s own it shall be done, but ending up with the others who it is done with…..?”
 
“What the heck does that mean?!” a voice asked from behind them. Justin. HE WAS STILL AWAKE?!?!?!?!?! O.O
 
“…Derr…..A story for people smart enough to comprehend it would only know which’ll be hard to tell to someone like you. Now, please[/b] go back to your tent and leave us alone.”
 
The quarterback smirked at what she said and started to walk over to her. He bent down so he was at her level and noticed the band-aid on her cheek. “Where’d you get that?”
 
“Worry about yourself?”
 
“I’m just being….curious.”
 
“Why do I just feel totally uncomfortable right now?”
 
Damian walked over to the older boy casually. “Oi,” he jerked his head a bit, “Football star. What are you doing with Foxx?”
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, if you don’t get it, read teh first chapter AGAIN (or, if you haven’t read it, READ IT!)(oh, and oi means hey)
 
The 18 year old looked at the 17 year old and got up, “Why do you want to know?”
 
“I’m just being protective of my friend.”
 
Justin looked at the Goth, not noticing Foxx who was looking at a light bear. She got up fast and got in-between the two.
 
“Shut up you two and stop moving. Behind you, Justin, is an animal that’ll kill you if you touched it. Stop moving and it can’t see you.”
 
Everyone stopped moving and the wolf watched the ‘animal’ leave. It went to the mountains.
 
‘So, you’re in the mountains, eh, Iteco?’
 
She put her hands down, signaling that it was gone, “If there’s one of them, there’s bound to be more.” She was joking, but Justin believed her and he walked to his tent, and closed it tightly.
 
Foxx smirked, “Though, that’ll be in the morning[/i].”
 
The Goth and book worm looked at her and then at the stone tablet, remembering what it said….well, they looked to where it was. It had blown away in the wind as dust.
 
‘That wasn’t that old. If it was, it’ll done that in my hands.’
 
~~~~
 
 
The sun rose along, greeting a student of GHS.
 
The wolf looked around to see if the tablet was found again. Nope. And no light bears. What is Iteco planning? Just what?
 
She walked to a small pool of water she found during the night. (remember? She can’t sleep because of Yakamita so she stayed up all night)
 
She bent down to take a sip of water when she noticed a wolf. A green bunny and black and red fox were behind it. She watched the three. The wolf seemed to be annoyed by the two fallowing it, the bunny and fox just didn’t care and kept fallowing and insisted that they hunt with it. Wait, a bunny[/i] hunting? Well, it’s green. Its one weird bunny. Whatever.
 
She returned to the tent and found her to friends awake. Stacie found book 12 and Damian was looking at the ceiling on his bed listening to his Ipod. Foxx started to walk over to her bed.
 
She noted, when she passed her Goth friend, a strange urge to kiss[/i] him toke over her body, though she didn’t flinch or anything. ½ demons rule!! o_~
 
To Be Continued….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment