Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Introduction

Mushra can now hyper form into a celestial guardian, Mushrambo has a body, and Lanancuras is dead. one day the group runs into two female enterrans named Apollo and Artemis. The girls are hiding something, which might just cause the end of the world.

Chapter 3 - The Introduction

Chapter 3 - The Introduction
Chapter 2
The Introduction

Mushra, Sago, and the two female enterrans got to the camp site. The blue enterran was then placed on the ground near the fire pit. Yakumo saw the commotion, then left Mushrambo and ran to the others. “Mushra what happened?” Yakumo asked, kneeling down next to him.

“These two girls were in a fight and one of them is badly hurt,” Mushra said. He looked down at the blue enterran girl. Her breathing was becoming quick and shallow.

“Yakumo, could you get me the medical kit? And quickly please,” Sago said as he rinsed the girls wound with some water. Yakumo ran to Hakuba, her guardian, and got the medical kit. Sago then told everyone to leave, but the red enterran girl would not budge from her spot.

After an hour or so, Sago came to the Mushra, Yakumo, and Mushrambo and said that the girl would be just fine with a day or so of rest. “That girl is lucky. A few more minutes without treatment and she would be dead,” Sago said. “But I wonder who these two girls are. And why are they still in hyper form?” As Sago finished his question, there was a flash of red and blue light coming from the girls. The blue enterran girl then woke up and tried to sit up. Her companion helped sit up right. “You guys can go see them now,” Sago said. Yakumo, Mushra, and Mushrambo walked over to the place the two girls were sitting. They then sat next to the girls when the approached the fire pit.

“Hello. My name is Yakumo. It is very nice to meet you,” Yakumo said. “This is Mushrambo and you have already met Mushra.”

“Hi. Thanks for saving us. We probably would have been carded if you and the other guy hadn’t showed up,” the blue enterran said. She looked to be about the same age as Sago, waist length blond hair with blue streaks, blue eyes, tall, and seemed to be really tough. The other seemed to be about Mushra’s age, had medium length brown hair with bright red bangs and tips, brown eyes, and a gentle face.

“No problem. It’s what we do best,” Mushra said, a grin spread across his face.

“Oh by the way, I am Apollo. I am a water enterran,” she said, a wide grin on her face. The other girl was very quiet.

“So who’s your friend?” Mushra asked. The red enterran looked down at the ground quickly and started to blush.

“This is Artemis. She is a fire enterran. She’s kinda shy. But don’t worry, she’ll warm up to you,” Apollo said.

“Hello,” Artemis said shyly. Mushra smiled at her and she smiled back. She then suddenly winced as if she was in pain. Apollo noticed right away.

“Is it starting to hurt again?” Apollo asked. She seemed really concerned. Artemis nodded her head a little and then stood up, holding her upper left arm.

“I’ll be right back. I need to take care of something,” she said. She then walked off in the direction of a small river that they were camped by. Apollo watched her friend walk off. When she had turned her head, Mushrambo noticed a strange mark on Apollo’s shoulder. It looked like a kanji symbol, the symbol of darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment