Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Earlish prologue

Yu-Gi-Oh gone horribly, horribly, horribly WRONG! (Yuk yuk yuk)

Chapter 1 - Earlish prologue

Chapter 1 - Earlish prologue
A note from the author(s?):
This may or may not have been co-written with the help of another person. I’m not quite sure.
Just so you know, all characters in this story are Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Skully is Summoned Skull. Blue is the Blue-Eyes, Moist is Moisture Creature, Maggie is the Magician of Faith, Earl is the Earl of Demise, Budget Cutz is Maju Garzett, Jinzo is Xvo (yo),Red Eyes B. Dragon is Red, Despair From the Dark is Def D., and the members of the Hell’s Fairies gang are Zolgas. Oh, and this is indeed plagiarism. I’ll be notifying you of any further appearances by Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and also the state of my plagiarism lawsuit.

Prologue.
In which Earl tells you about his childhood.
Dear Diary ...
I was born on a Pennsylvanian border dairy farm. My mother, Earline, was a earless, and my father, Earl the 10232nd, was a great and mighty duke. Okay, he was an earl. But that’s what our family has always been. Earls, or the parents of earls, or the college roommates of earls, or the janitors of earls, or (more often) the victims of earls. But we didn’t mind. It was usually a case like my Great-Auntie Gladys, who changed her name from Earline to Gladys. Or the fact that we broke all the mirrors. The reason for this is because of the three things that distinguish the mighty family (and no disrespect) of Demise from all others is that we all look the same, (albeit with different hair) we’re all butt-ugly, and we all have one eye because when a member of the Demise family is born, his/her other eye falls out for some reason. But I was different. I was whacked by Great-Auntie Gladys on my eye before it fell out, and it’s been wedged in there by swelling and/or scar tissue since then. Whee! Anyhoo, for regular Demisers, this eye is kept in the library, in a giant pickle jar filled with formaldehyde, with all the other eyes. It’s always unnerving to read in our library, because someone is always looking at you. But this story isn’t about my family home, where the paintings all look the same and possessed sheets have an unnerving tendency to jump out at you. It’s about what happened that night when I was out playing poker with my old high school buddies...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

necromancer_boy on September 29, 2004, 8:14:13 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boy*pats coolartist on the back and gives her a BIG fruit basket and a lot of cookies* it's okay. I can't write in script form to save my soul. *casts script form back into the void from whence it came*