Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter Kioko! The girl of mystery

Kioko is the new girl in town, along with Mime and Rain. But what happens when romance takes a turn for the worse and one love triangle after the next starts up. I can tell you one thing, this isn't your average Love story.

Chapter 1 - Enter Kioko! The girl of mystery

Chapter 1 - Enter Kioko! The girl of mystery
Chapter 1: Enter Kioko! The girl of Mystery!



A young girl with light green eyes and purple hair with a beautiful pink flower in her hair stands in front of Mount Hokoga.

As she does her white dress with purple trimming blows in the wind, also her long silky purple hair blows too, she places a hand to her head to keep her hair from blowing all over the place.

As she looks at all of the faces, she hears a voice from behind her.

 Thats my dream. To be the next hokoga! Then everyone will respect me and quit looking down on me!

The young girl turns around to see a little boy with messed up blond hair arguing with an older man with brown hair put back in a ponytail.

He had a ninja headband and a green jacket.
As she watches him argue with the little boy and then watches the boy take off leaving the man behind she giggles to herself.

He hears her and turns to look at her.

She stops giggling and blushing while hiding her smile behind her hand shyly.

As she does he walks up to her smiling and slightly blushing while saying, Whats so funny?

She looks up at him saying, Um& well I guess I was sidetracked by all the commotion.

The older man smiles blushing as he takes her hand while saying, I have never seen you around town. Are you new?

The girl blushes a deeper red as he holds her hands.

She then replies, Um yeah I am. I moved into town a few weeks ago. My little brother and me are still unpacking. The house is a real mess.

He lets go of her hands and smiles at her replying, Ah youll get everything unpacked and fixed up and when you do I bet it will be very beautiful. Oh my name is Iruka and yours.

She smiles and fidgets nervously while saying, Its Kioko, its nice to meet you.

He watches her reaction and smiles blushing and says, I must go but I hope to see you again soon.

He then takes her hand kissing it and leaves.

As he walks off, she watches him until he disappears

. She smiles to herself and then walks off her own way.

As she stands in front of the house, she examines it for a little while, and then walks in

. As she walks through the door she sees her younger brother sitting at the kitchen table.

He had his nose buried in a schoolbook.

 So how was your first day at ninja academy? She asked him.

He looks up at her smiling with his light purple eyes and dark purple hair, while saying, Yeah! It was alsome sis!

Kioko smiles at him and takes a seat as she says, Really, what happened?

His entire body perked up as he said, Well at first it was a little boring but then the period just before lunch, as we were going to class there was this fight! Kioko it was really cool! You should have seen it!

Kiokos eyes widened with concern as she said, Really? And where was the teacher?

Aaron who was now extremely excited smiled confidently as he replied, Oh the teacher came, but before he got there, five puncher, two kicks, and one attempt at winning with a jutsu. Oh yeah an two shirken, one from each fighter.

Kioko now with even more concern says, and this all happened before the teacher came! I dont think I like this.

After saying this, she leans back in her chair and crosses her arms.

Aarons eyes widen as he says, What are you saying?!

Kioko leans forward once again saying, Im just saying that I dont feel comfortable with how long it took the teacher to reply.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment