Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Here's a short vers.

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Author's Note: This takes place after the Jimmy Timmy series but before Nicktoons Unite! (just go along with it, it was my 1st story). PLEASE R&R AND NO FLAMES!!! Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1: HOW ALL THE THINGS HAPPENED

Our story starts in Retroville. In Jimmy's lab, Sheen and Carl are down there to see Jimmy's new invention.

"Carl, Sheen, I would like for you to see...the Portal-Air 8000." Jimmy announced as he opens up a curtain showing a portal. Carl and Sheen are amazed.

"Wow." spoke Carl.

"So what can it do?" asked Sheen.

"Remember when Timmy Turner came to out universe?" said Jimmy.

"Yeah, that was a great time." his friends replied in unison.

"Well, I can now contact him. We can easily go into his world. It's called the Portal-Air 8000. However, there are some problems."

"What kind of problems?" questions Sheen.

"A few bugs mostly."

"You know, I was thinking. What if there are more worlds than Retroville and Dimmsdale?" their round fat friend wondered. Jimmy and Sheen look at him like if he's crazy.

"Carl, what makes you say that?"

"Yeah. Everyone knows that there are only two worlds. The whole entire Earth knows about that. The entire galaxy knows that..."

Jimmy interrupts Sheen. "Ok, ok! We get it! However it could be possible."

"And by the way, why did you call it the Portal-Air 8000?" asks Carl again.

"Because it's a portal and the word 'air' makes it sound better."

"Cool." Sheen said giving two thumbs up.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in a creepy, scary, and familiar town, an alien named Zim is in his secret underground lab along with his robot slave, Gir. Zim was building the same thing, but was bigger and had alien technology.

"GIR! I'm finally finished!" Zim exclaimed.

"What is it? Does it make chicken legs?" quired Gir dumbly.

"No! This is a portal, Gir. It can get me to anywhere in the world! Like Dib's house. I can sneak in there and...why am I asking you all this?"

"Because you want to?"

"NO! I must go into it now and..." then sees literally the portal having bugs (literally) on it. "No! It can't be!"

"What?"

"BUGS! OH THE DREADED BUGS!. I'll check down tomorrow. This lab is much to dark for me."

"Want some of my Poop-Corn?"

"Come Gir."

Gir's blue parts turn red. "Yes sir." he said robotally.

Zim and Gir left through the door as it closed itself. In Amity Park, Danny, Tucker, and Sam are under the lab of Fenton Works and looking at the ghost portal.

"It looks like I called you all for nothing down here, but it is weird." said Danny.

"How's that?" Tucker questioned.

"I know that there's something wrong with the ghost portal. I've been going inside of it and one day, saw a new blue one. And a squirral."

"A squirral?" Sam asks.

"This might be crazy and you'll laugh, when I looked in there, she was fixing another ghost portal. And she talked and worked like an actual human."

Tucker and Sam look at each other, pause, and started to laugh.

"This a good one dude." said Tucker.

"I mean a talking squirral, please," Sam scoffed. "Maybe she was wearing a costume. Wait, it was a she?"

"Great! I can date her."

"Guys, it not funny! The squirral had no costume on because, it had no zipper." explained Danny.

"Maybe you should look harder." Sam suggested.

"Yeah, it's not like you found a new universe or something." Tucker starts to laugh, but notices Danny and Sam aren't and stops. "It can happen."

In Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob was visiting his friend, Sandy. He had on his water helmet so he could breathe in her house and karate gear. While he walked over to her treedome, she saw her inventing. SpongeBob went inside and saw her.

"Hey Sandy." SpongeBob greeted.

"Howdy, SpongeBob." Sandy answers back.

"Um, what you doing?"

"I'm making a ghost portal, silly."

"Oh. I don't get it."

"It has real live ghosts inside."

"When you say the word 'ghosts', does that mean real scary ghosts that can take over your body and do many evil things?"

"I don't know, SpongeBob. And have no idea why the Flying Dutchman is not in there."

"It's a mystery." SpongeBob as he moves his hands wiggly.

Sandy checks it. "Hmm, still has a few pointers. I'll fix it tomorrow."

"Wanna do some kar-at-e?"

"Like I thought you never asked."

Sandy and SpongeBob begin to play karate. In Dimmsdale, Timmy is on his bed talking to Cosmo and Wanda, his secretive fairy godparents.

"Do you guys have a strange feeling that something bad is gonna happen?" questioned Wanda.

"No." Timmy responded.

"Eh, not really." Cosmo agreed.

"Wanna go outside?"

"Ok!" Cosmo transforms into a skateboard.

"All right! Come on Wanda!" Wanda sighs and transforms into a helmet. "Let's go!"

Timmy rushes out to the skateboard park. Later that night, unaware to any of these five worlds, we see them sleeping and something wrong with their portals (expect Dimmsdale). Jimmy's, Zim's, Danny's, and Sandy's portals all have a disconnection problem. Now electricity comes out through the wires and join together (including Timmy's world cuz of Jimmy's one).

CHAPTER 2: THE WITNESS AND ONE BIG TOWN

At the Neutron residence, Jimmy woke up the next morning and put on his clothes. He had breakfast and goes outside. When he started to walk out, he knew something was wrong. He looked down at the ground and the next thing he knew, he was in Dimmsdale!

"Ahh! How did I get here?" Jimmy yelled. "Maybe Timmy did this. I better find him!" In Timmy's house, he also walks outside with kid form Cosmo and Wanda. They bump into Jimmy. "Timmy, I'm glad I found you. Now tell me what's going on!"

"Dude, what are you talking about?" Timmy asks confused.

"I was walking outside when..."

Just then a vortex spits out Carl, Sheen, Cindy and Libby. They landed over the boys then got up.

"Neutron! You better explain this!" Cindy demanded.

"I swear! I didn't do this!"

"Then how did we get here?" questioned Sheen.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about!" said Timmy.

"I like pie!" Cosmo blurted out. Everyone stares at him. "What?"

They argue. In Zim's lab,....

"Gir! Put on your dog costume and let's get outta here!"

"Why?" said Gir.

"Because, I want to use the portal and get to Dib's house now!"

"Didn't you say it was broken?"

"Don't worry Gir. The bugs must be gone now. Come Gir, to Dib's house!"

"How come we can't walk outside?"

"Because I want to use it so bad. Now get in!"

"But..."

"NOW WHAT?!"

"What about your human costume?"

"Good point for once." Zim puts on his costume. They went inside the portal, however both came out, and are on the other side. "CURSE MY INVENTION! Well, let's go outside then."

"Ok."

When they went outside their house, everything was in 3-D. They are not in their world anymore.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! What is this?!"

"Ah, bulgy."

"Be quiet. Now come along!"

"Yes master!"

----------------

Tucker and Sam, are walking to Danny's house and talking about yesterday.

"What did you mean another universe?" Sam asked curious.

"Sam, for the last time, it was a joke!" Tucker snapped.

"Right."

"And besides, do you really think there could be more worlds?"

"I donno. If Danny saw a portal that had a talking squirrel, I'm sure to believe him."

"Why?"

"Because, we're Danny's friends, and we have to believe him."

"Yep, even if it does sound crazy."

"Tucker..." Sam trips.

"Sam, are you ok?" He trips too. Sam and Tucker wake up in a treedome without moving. "What is this place?"

"I don't know, but I don't like it."

----------

Squidward walks outside and all of sudden he appeared on a street in Zim's world.

"Where am I? Why does everything look creepy?" he muttered to himself.

Then, a net captured him. It was from Dib.

"Finally! I captured an alien! It's not Zim, but close!" Dib yelled carring the sack back to his house.

"Hey! Get me outta here." Squidward gasps for breath. "I need to breathe! Get me outta here!"

As Dib left with Squidward inhis net, everyone was confused were they are. Will they get home? What will happen next?

CHAPTER 3: TRANSFORMATION OF THE GHOSTSPONGE

SpongeBob's going to visit Sandy again. He had his water helmet on.

"Man, I can't wait until I get to Sandy's! However there, something weird about today. Something, something." he said. He closed his eyes cheerily as he walks. When he opened them up, he was on top of a apartment. "Ahhhhhh! Where am I? What is this place? Just as long that this is all a dream, I'll be fine." Without looking, he fell down but hanged to the edge. "Wow, that mostly never works."

The edge breaks and SpongeBob screams. Not so far from where he is, Danny in ghost form flies to find Sam and Tucker. They were supposed to meet him a half hout ago.

"Man, where are those two? It's not likely for them to be late." Danny asked himself. He hears the sponge's call for help. "Don't worry! I'll save you!"

At the time Danny flies to catch SpongeBob, and him land in his hands, both see a blue energy blast heading their way. Then, they land directly at one another when the ray hits. We hear both bawl. On the screenplay, Danny's ghost DNA mixing with SpongeBob's. Now we turn back to them as they land in an alley.

"Man, that was close." DP and SS said at once not knowing they're facing the opposite direction. "Huh?" Both turn their sides. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" See that they're both stuck together. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"Who are you?" demanded Danny.

"Me? I can't believe I'm attached to a ghost! Don't eat my brain!" panicked SpongeBob.

"There's an alien I'm stuck to!"

"Sponge."

"Right. Sponge or ghost, we need to figure out what happened to us and why we're stuck this this."

"Yeah, it's horrible!"

The tall teen sighs. "Come on.

"Where are we going?"

"Just trust me."

Danny and SpongeBob in one or should I say DannyBob PhantomPants, headed to Fenton Works. In the basement/lab, they phased inside to see the Ghost Zone portal.

"Wow! What is it?"

"It's a ghost portal."

"Like my friend has but uncomplete?"

"Uh,yeah. By the way, my name's Danny Phantom."

"And I'm SpongeBob. SpongeBob SquarePants."

Then it shows Tucker and Sam in Sandy's treedome.

"Sam? Tucker? But how?"

"They're in my friend's treedome! Look how hideous they look!"

"You're talking about MY friends."

"I knew that."

"All we have to do is try to contact them. They can get home, your friend can seperate us, end of story." said Danny positive.

"Works for me. But how do we do that?"

"Go inside the portal."

"Oh, right." DannyBob go inside. However they end up in the Ghost Zone on an island. "What is this place? Where are we?!"

"I think I know."

"Of course." says a voice.

"Huh?" both spoke.

Skulker appears from his grounds.

"Skulker? What do you want with me?" asked Danny.

"It's not what I want, it's what I want you BOTH." he responded.

"What are you gonna do to us?" SpongeBob questions.

"Very, very, painful things." Two gulp as Skulker holds out a ghost ray. "Now, stand still so I can destory you."

CHAPTER 4: BULGY AND UNDERWATER

Meanwhile where Zim is, he was looking around with Gir and saw that Dib was here with his sister, Gaz.

"Zim! What's going on here?" Dib ordered.

"I...I have no idea." answered Zim.

"It's the truth." adds Gir.

"Yeah right! What do you take me for, a stupid person?" said Dib sarcastic.

"Yes." told Zim.

"Your voices stink." Gaz interrupts.

"Anyway, where are we?" Dib asks again.

"I don't know. But I never seen anything like THIS before." replies the Irken.

"Of course you didn't, it's 3-D!"

"Yeah, I mean this isn't like another universe or somethin'." Gaz said.

"Or maybe it is!"

"In this new world, I'll destory all man kind!" shouted Zim.

"Hey, what about our world?"

"I shall conquer it too! By the way, your head is much bigger and scarier here." Zim leaves with Gir.

Dib groans. "Come, Gaz, we need to save this universe and find some people who can help us!"

"You talk to much." Gaz speaks.

Back at the treedome, Tucker and Sam aren't flattered.

"This is just great." said Sam in a flat tone.

"Do you think this is what Danny mentioned about yesterday?" quired Tucker.

"Yeah. You think?"

They hear someone coming out.

"Who's there?"

"Shh! We gotta hide!"

Sam and Tucker hide under the uncomplete ghost portal.

Sandy enters. "Well, better get that portal fixed." She lookes at it and sees it's working. "This can't be right."

"At least we know for one thing, Danny WAS telling not a lie." Sam whispered.

"Yes, but seriously, when is she gonna take that costume off?" Tucker asked softly.

"Be quiet already."

Just then Patrick rushes through the door (as he breaks it) with his helmet on.

"Sandy! Sandy! Sandy!" he howled.

"Patrick, Patrick, Patrick! Calm down!" Sandy insisted. Patrick takes a few breaths. "What's the problem?"

"SpongeBob's missing!"

"SpongeBob." chuckled Tucker thinking it's funny. Sam looks at him. "What now?"

"Wasn't there anyone who witnessed it? Like Squidward?" inquirs Cheeks.

"No, but I do remember what he did a few minutes ago..."

Patrick shows an image in his mind what happened. When Squidward heard the news SB was gone, he threw a little party cheering. Then, he went outside and fell into a vortex.

"So that's what went going on. Unfortunately, I have no idea where he is, too. Btu the strangest thing is..."

"What?"

"My ghost portal is working. When I went out to work on it some more, it starts to, you know...

"Actually, I don't."

"Tucker, do you have have any idea what this means?" Sam asked her friend.

"Nope." replied him.

"Don't you see, working ghost zone, these people, missing person? DANNY AND THAT SPONGEBOB KID MUST BE IN OUR WORLD!"

"I still don't get it."

The creatures hear them.

"All right! Who's there?! Come out with your hands up, intruder!" yelled the squirral. Tucker comes with his hands up. Sam gives him a "nice going" face and does the same. The four look at each other and shout.

"Who are you people?!" commanded Patrick.

"Whatever this is, we did not take your friend!" Sam said first.

"Unless you took Danny." Tucker says suspicious.

"We didn't take a person called Danny! Unless, you're thieves!" Sandy accused.

"Thieves!" Patrick repeated.

"For the last time, we didn't do anything!" pleaded Tucker.

"We just tripped over and we found ourselves here." explains Sam.

"Unlikely story!" Sandy sneered.

"Yeah! I don't get it." Patrick said dumbly.

All get near the ghost portal and fall in. Back with Danny and SpongeBob...

"So, got any last words?" Skulker questions before their death.

"Yes, I do. I'm-"

SpongeBob got bothered when a vortex took DannyBob away.

"Oh, phooey."

They enter a town familiar to Danny's and get up.

"Great, now where are we?" said Danny annoyed.

"Dimmsdale," SpongeBob read a sign. "Never heard of it."

"Me neither. We need to take a look around, but try to follow my lead."

"Yeah. Hey, hot come I have to follow yours?"

"'Cause I'm a ghost and can do uh...something really bad to you."

"On second thought, following your way sounds like a good idea."

"Fine by me."

DannyBob take into the air. While they didn't look down, another vortex and shows...Professor Calamitious.

"Great, I'm in Dimmsdale again." he complained. He looks up in the sky and sees the ghost-sponge. "What an repulsing creature. Hmm..." then laughs and grins evilly.

CHAPTER 5: TWO ALIKE TWINS SAVE THE DAY

DannyBob land on the ground at the park. No one is there expect for Calamitious hiding in the bushes. What he had in his hand is a weapon that had a tack attached.

"SpongeBob, do you have that feeling that someone is gonna control us?" asks Danny.

"Like always, yes." SpongeBob nods and his helmets hits Danny's hand.

"Ow!"

"Yes, my pretty. Come to me." Calamitious said and aims his weapon at the two.

"OW!" Danny and SpongeBob yelp at once, falling into an evil spell.

"Good game, Calamitious." he comes out. "Now,..." we appear in a scene now in Retroville. "-you will become my slaves and take over this town!" PC evilly chuckles.

In Dimmsdale, the kids still aruge. We focus on Jimmy and Timmy.

"I didn't do anything!" Timmy replayed.

"Unlikely story!" Jimmy snaps. Suddenly, something brings them, and only them, to the central part of Retroville. "Just great!"

"What was that?"

"I don't know, but we need to..."

The two hear rumbling from the ground. People start to run pass them. The boys see a black, white, and yellow creature shooting green rays and attacking the city.

"Whoa, what's that?"

"I really can't make it out." He pulls out his binoculars and sees DannyBob doing it and shocked to see their look. "Um, Timmy, I think you should see this."

"What is it?" Jimmy hands him the binoculars and amazed. "Wow, that's awesome! If it wasn't attacking the city though."

"Turner I have a plan."

"What plan?"

"Come on."

Now in Jimmy's lab the two have weapons.

"Uh, no offense Jimmy, but what do these do?"

"My inventions can wear off what's striking the city. Then, we find the culprit who's behind all this." the genius answered.

"If there is ANYONE." said Timmy.

"All you need to do is use that to catch the monster. I'll do the same, but at a different view."

"Whatever, dude." They go outside and spot DannyBob. As they run, both bump into Dib. "Wow, what a big head you have. That's not like Jimmy's."

"My head's not big! But he does." Dib replied, referring to the other genius. He exits.

"Ok...ay."

Jimmy sighs. "Come on Turner."

Danny/SpongeBob is wreaking each part of the city. Someone had to stop them and Calamitious.

"As we keep disrupting the town, nothing will stop us." said Danny.

"But as we do, what will we do then?" asks SpongeBob.

"I don't know. Let's just listen to the boss man." Both laugh sinfully.

"Man, your laughs stink!"

"Huh?"

"Fire!"

Timmy commanded as Jimmy fires at them. DannyBob fall to the ground, unconsciious. Calamitious saw what happened.

"No! They are out cold! Darn that Jimmy Neutron and his buck-tooth friend of his." grumbled the professor.

"Jimmy, did you just hear something?" questions Timmy.

"No, why?" he says.

"Well, do you think these guys were controlled by an evil villain we know of?"

"No. We better take this 'thing' with us anyway."

"I don't know...okay!"

Despising his short-term memory, Jimmy took DannyBob to the lab. Timmy follows him. Later, they wake up in a cage.

"What happened to us?" wondered Danny puzzled.

"I don't know. I think something knocked us out." responds SpongeBob.

"Freeze!" Timmy interrupted pointing a laser at them. 3 scream.

Jimmy enters. "Timmy, what is it? Are they awake?"

"Yes."

"All right! What the heck's going on here?" Danny bid.

"I don't know. Why argue with them?" said SpongeBob.

"Don't blame me!" Both bicker.

"Man, they are NOT like anything before we caught them." said Turner.

"I have to admit, they were more evil and town-breaking than before." agreed Neutron.

Danny and SpongeBob overhear the conversation and stop fighting.

"We're not evil!" Danny sneers.

"Yeah! Although my spine hurts...and the rest of me." said SquarePants.

"Look, we're not evil. We're good. And even though we fight a lot and I am attaching to a sponge, we are NOT the bad guys."

"Oh, yeah? What about today's footage?" asked Timmy.

Jimmy puts in a tape of today's news footage in Retroville and DannyBob see they were attacking the town before.

"I don't remember doing that." stated SB.

"The tape never lies! So fess up!"

"Hey, don't say that to us." Danny snapped.

Jimmy spots the little mind controller rolling down from the cage. While Timmy and DannyBob keep hassling, Jimmy takes it out and scans the thing. Now he knows it was from PC. There was only one exclamation now...

"Timmy, they didn't do it!" Jimmy exclaims.

"Huh?" asked Timmy.

"Huh?" said Danny.

"Huh?" SpongeBob finished.

"They were mind controlled by Professor Calamitious!" Jimmy said.

"Ahh! Wait, who was that guy?" Timmy forgot.

"The one who took Cindy and turned her into a fish."

"Oh yeah."

"You guys are telling us that some mad professor overpowered us?" spoke Danny.

"I remember now. He had on a while lab coat and very old." tells Timmy.

"That explains that guy sneaking up behind us." said SpongeBob suddenly.

"You saw the professor?!" Danny asked aggravated.

"Hey, how was I supposed to know that he was going to control us with a small mind tack thingy and launch it up my butt?"

Jimmy got grossed out when he heard that who had the mind controller in his mind. He threw it onto the ground and rubbed his hands on the side of his shirt. Timmy laughed.

"It's not funny!" Jimmy shouted.

"It if for you!" jokes Timmy.

"Ok, dude, that was just too much infomation." Danny squirmed.

"By the way, how did you get like that?"

"We don't know. A ball of energy hit us and made us like this."

"It was very painful." increased SpongeBob.

"By the way, I'm Jimmy Neutron & this is my lab." Jimmy greeeted.

"Right. And I'm Danny Phantom." Danny said sarcastic though true.

"Timmy Turner." added he.

"SpongeBob SquarePants!" completed him.

All of a sudden, DannyBob start to change as SpongeBob wears the same type of shoes as DP that had on his regular human shoes.

"What's happened to us?" asked Danny.

Jimmy did a scan again and realizes what's going on. "Oh no! It's horrible!"

"What is it?" questioned Timmy.

"Yes. What's happening to us?" SpongeBob dittoed.

"I just said that." Danny said.

"After the next 24 hours, SpongeBob will become fully ghost and Danny will be..."

"What?"

"I don't know. Maybe disappear, I guess." Jimmy concluded.

"But Jimmy, I don't wanna become a ghost! They're so creepy and not nice!" yelled SpongeBob. Danny glares at him. "Expect for you. Heh heh heh."

"How can we reverse it?" Timmy inquired.

"By finding the same blast that hit DannyBob." Jimmy answers.

"But that will take us hours, days, months." Danny said disappointed.

"And it'll happen by then." said SpongeBob lastly.

--------
This is for people who wanted to have it shorter. Yeah so here it is.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment