Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Miyoko's Fall

This is my original idea for my manga angel crisis read it and maybe it'll be a hit one day!~Amaya-Chan

Chapter 1 - Miyoko's Fall

Chapter 1 - Miyoko's Fall
Up above the clouds so high in a kingdom we all know of called heaven lived a little angel named miyoko. She loved to fly high but one day an evil force from hell had sent demons to fly to start a war with the angels. Miyoko flew to help she defeated many of the demons but stoped to break, her friend yumiko saw a demon from behind miyoko. Yumiko screamed to miyoko to watch out but it was too late miyoko had been hit and she fell from the heavens her body landed on earth in a forest somewhere in japan.**~After the war~**"MIYOKO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"yumiko shouted daisuke her friend followed her. "we'll never find her..." yumiko stared to cry daisuke told to stop crying and maybe if they go ask for some help they will find miyoko. yumiko agreed and they flew up to heaven. meanwhile down on earth "uh..oww...w-where am i?" miyoko tryed to move her leg "ahh!! that hurts bad!! i think i'm on earth where are my wings!?! a-and my clothes!!! they are human?! this isn't happening!! no i am dreaming and when i wake up i'll be in my room and my wings will be on me!! yeah..hey what was that?" miyoko saw darker clouds, rain began to poor on her "gah!!! evil magic!!" miyoko got up slowly and moved to a nearby house that seemed to be empty. "yay..a place to keep warm!!" miyoko tryed walking faster but couldn't. suddenly a golden flash paused miyoko she looked around and saw no one "that's not good maybe the war is still going on!!" "no...it ended the angels won..miyoko.." "huh? who---" someone hit her,miyoko fell down blacking out remembering only seeing a man with black hair and cold blue eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment