Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Moonlight Realm- Introduction

What will happen when a mermaid princess (YOU) goes to Hogwarts for the first time, when she has lived on an island her whole life?

Chapter 1 - The Moonlight Realm- Introduction

Chapter 1 - The Moonlight Realm- Introduction
Your name is April Alana Araselly Gloria Crystal Angelina Serenity Diamond Pacific Holly Faythe Athena Persephone Electra Isabella Saphire Moonlight. Your name is so long because royalty of the Moonlight Realm must retain the history of the former Queens by leaving their grandmothers’ names in their name. That’s right, royalty. You are the princess of the Moonlight Realm, an unplottable underwater kingdom and an island that is surrounded by a wall of constant storms on the equator. This area is called the “Moonlight” realm because the air during the say is filled with mist and vapor from the surrounding storms and heat. But at night, when the moonlight shines, all the lush vegetation in the reef and on the island come to life and bloom fragrantly, and it is said that many of the creatures depend on the moon for energy. The moon is always full in the Moonlight Realm.
The island and reef are considered a “realm” because the rest of the world wasn’t aware it existed until, 16 years ago, a powerful wizard sailed through the storm and discovered the island. He is your father. You are the first mermaid-witch to ever exist, and you are a symbol of unity among all magical creatures and wizards.
The world rejoiced when you were born, and you were given many gifts. At your birth, an angel blessed you with the ability to grow wings and become an angel when ever you wish. The angel also gave you a Pegasus-Unicorn named Coloma to act as a guardian for you. In your angel form, you are immortal and invincible. Many Seers had prophesies that you would bring complete peace and unity to the world. You are more famous than Harry Potter was when he was your age. However, you have been kept away from the Wizarding world because your parents wanted you to have a normal, happy childhood away from the harsh public eye. As a result, no one knows what you look like.

Abilities:
You have all the abilities of a normal witch, and so much more. You were privately educated by your father and world-renowned professors, who taught you well in every subject. You have taken every wizarding test you would need to graduate from a wizarding school, including the N.E.W.T.S. and O.W.L.s. You father is one of the best aurors in the Ministry of Magic, so you have been taught by the best. This education helped you discover many of your unique talents that no other witch or wizard possesses: you can control water and weather, and perform spells without the aid of a wand.
Since you are also a mermaid (you can transform whenever you want), you can breathe underwater and talk to animals via telepathy, and sing beautifully. Your voice is more beautiful and melodic than any witch or human’s, and you have perfect pitch. You can transform into an angel whenever you want. You have your witch abilities in all forms, so you can still perform spells. You are very well educated, and can speak fluent English, French, Spanish, Saltwater Mer (or Moonish), and Freshwater Mer.

Appearance:
When you are a mermaid, you have aquamarine-green eyes with blue speckles. Your hair is thick caramel and blonde ringlets that dance in the waves and cute wavy bangs across your forehead that are held in place with your sparkling pearl crown. Your hair length is down to your lower back in this form. Your fin is a teal color with turquoise dots along the edge. Your scales sparkle like gems, and you have fins that are connected to your forearms. They can fan out like a fish's fins, and they are the same color as your tail.
When you are a Witch, you have pure electric-green eyes that dazzle underneath your straight, platinum-blonde cut-across bangs. Your hair is down to your knees in this form, and perfectly straight.
When you are an angel, your eyes are very unique: they are yellow around your pupil, but are also bright turquoise around this yellow ring. Your hair becomes wild, layered waves that with side bangs, and your hair gains a blue tint, but is still platinum blonde.
You have a nice, toned body with a perfect hourglass shape. You have 34-C breasts and you are 5 feet, 6 inches tall. You have full lips, lush eyelashes, and a healthy and clear complexion. Your skin seems to glow, especially in the moonlight.

You were born in the summer. For your 16th birthday, your parents enrolled you at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, so you could finally see the magical world outside of the Moonlight Realm. This is where the story begins. ~.^
[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Siriuslyconfused1 on March 10, 2009, 6:13:08 AM

Siriuslyconfused1 on
Siriuslyconfused1Okay so wait... I'm a witch/angel/human/mermaid, who's fluent in five languages, two of which are mermish(The HP name for mer language), I have three apperences, all of which are gorgeouse, my voice is basically the most amazing thing ever, I have a crazy long name, Okay, I could go one, but basically there's one word to describe this person -Perfect
Two words to describe the charecter- MARY SUE!
http://www.springhole.net/quizzes/marysue.htm That is a litmus test,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue That is a link explaining what a Mary Sue is, please read it, and my the gods of writing save your soul.