Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Boy

What will happen when a mermaid princess (YOU) goes to Hogwarts for the first time, when she has lived on an island her whole life?

Chapter 3 - The Boy

Chapter 3 - The Boy
"Curiously, you made your way across the blazing sand. You stopped as you realized what it was."
~~~~~~~

It was a human, you were sure of it. You quickly crossed the sand and peered at the body. It was a young, muscular boy, about your age, wearing only a pair of tattered pants. Kneeling next to him, you moved his damp, blonde hair out of his face. His face was very handsome, and his complexion was pale.
You knew he must have drowned, and he may still have a chance at life. You put your ear against his chest, and you could hear a very faint heartbeat.
“There’s still time” you thought.
You placed your hands over his ribs and muttered a spell. The water that had filled his lungs rose from his mouth, and you cast it away into the sand. You quickly put your lips against his and blew your sweet breath into his mouth. His lips were soft, and the sun had warmed him. After you pulled away, his grey-blue eyes flickered open and he breathed deeply before fully becoming aware of where he was. He sat up on an elbow slowly and gawked at you with his mouth slightly open.
You sat back kneeling, eyeing him curiously. You had never seen a human boy your age before. Heck, you had never seen a YOUNG human boy before, only old wizards! Of course, there were mermen your age, but they all had boring personalities and nothing to say.
The warm wind blew across the shore, combing through your long hair. “Who are you?” you asked in Mer. The boy seemed perplexed. You giggled.
“Oh, I’m sorry. Do you speak English?” you asked in English. The boy nodded once, slowly.
You smiled warmly at him, displaying your perfect white teeth.
“What is your name?” You asked.
“Sc-scorpius… My name is Scorpius.” He answered before turning his head to cough. He seemed nervous, so you decided to take his hand. You looked into his eyes, and he returned your smile.
“Hello, Scorpius. My name is…” You paused. “My name is Sapphire.” You said. You resorted to using your eldest grandmother’s name, in case this boy was from the wizarding world. You could sense a bit of magical energy about him.
“Aren’t you thirsty? You must be parched from all that seawater! Come with me.” You said, taking his other hand and standing. You gracefully crossed the sand with him, hand-in-hand. Before long, you reached the peaceful lagoon where you had been reading.
“This water is safe to drink. The cleanest water is by the waterfall. Help yourself.” You said to him. He quickly approached the small waterfall and drank directly from the fall. While he cooled himself off in the waterfall, you found your book and hid it in the branches of a lush fruit tree. You picked one of the pale red fruits and approached him. Water trickled over his broad shoulders as his back was planted firmly against the smooth rock behind the fall.
Smiling slightly, you stepped directly in front of him and placed your lips on his. He seemed surprised at first, but then he responded, kissing your soft lips deeply. You guided his hands to your waist and pressed your body against him.

~~~~~~~

Oooooooooh! I wonder what's going to happen next?? Wait for the next one! Please comment and tell me what you think! I hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment