Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - mom I miss you...

this taking about a guirl alone who have just alcoolic father and a death mother...

Chapter 1 - mom I miss you...

Chapter 1 - mom I miss you...


The end



This storie taking about a guirl who belive on frienship and relase that misstanke and dicide to runaway….



Life is like a long dream but sometime I think wake up and… Darkness comes and pain and my heart simes to cruch… But is to short foor I can inderstand wats up and I the sleep come back and the pain leave me lake longue friend… I don't know why but I wont this pain and the remember of my childhood… my childhood… Where`s gone, I don't know that was really to fast… to fast for me…



Now thinks hard has you can of a liltle guirl alone in hostpital… Thinks she have just a alcoolic father who have tray to kill him and no friends because she`s different… Not phisycally, just because she`s not rich and don't have a perfect shine personality and familie… can you think sh`e going to die… alone in a december nith… Snow falling outside and the heart is white and shine… just like the star in the black scies…



My life was realy shrt don't you think mom … 14 year and I never know what`s real and true love about your `s mom … But I thinks is not same whit a boy friend… (tears was trop of she`s pink cheeks)…mom why are you gon… so fast… I MISS YOU!!!!! Just why… why I miss you like this… Hooo mom do you miss me like I miss you where you are? Do you forget me? Hooo mom please enser me, are lesting? -Yes, (said a sweat voice) I eare you Maryse, my blood… and I want to see you leave the nith and a long and happyness live and it`s why I give you that… (a wite and brite cundness enter in the guirl like a beaudifull brite sun) What… what wase that… (every wound was desepire!) Were`s my woud… Hooo mom I know that was you, tanks… tanks for all… now it`s I can come back school just like you want… before… you know…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment