Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - things can get better

Its about twins

Chapter 1 - things can get better

Chapter 1 - things can get better
Chapter 1. Things Can Get Better

I'v been on the streets for forever. I have been Beat,starved,tortured and so much more. I don't even remember not being out here on the street. No parents no siblings no nothing.
Life,no,i don't have one ,and how can I? I don't no my name. I call myself snow. My skin is almost pure white,my eyes are clear blue,and my hair used to be white but now its a light grey
just like snow that has been rolled on the ground very little. Clothes,whatever i can steal ,some clothing my size or bigger so i can grow with out worrying.
"Hey kid. What are you doing here?" a scary looking teenage guy said. "I-I was just looking for a uh ball i lost." the teenager studied me and glared."Get out of here! or ill get my gun!"
I scrambed out of the yard as quick as i could and into the cold snowy ally behind the aparments across the street. I am so cold. I'm still wondering how I survived al those years. "Its the worst winter
storm recored since 1978" said a woman as she walked off back into the apartment from her balcony. The worst since 1978? wow.
I cried that night. The pain from the freezing cold. The nightmares i had of being beat up. This has been the worst ever and im right in the middle of it all. Why oh why must i be here? whats the
point in living if this is all that comes out of it. I think i died that night ,but something pulled me back. I felt nothing for so long but then. I felt warm. Someone lifted me and started to walk away carring me.
The next moring i opened my eyes to see two dark brown eyes staring at me. "AH!!!" We both screamed.I sat up and stared at the boy that backed up against the wall. I-is that me? no ,i don't look like that,he has black hair,brown eyes and tan skin, but he looks just like me. "Good morning boys"said a tall smiling man that just walked in. "Hi Kyle!" Said the weird oppisite. "Hi KC, I told you abotu him last night right?" KC nodded and smiled. "HI im Kyle Rivers, and this is your twin brother,KC," Twin brother what?how? I don't remember him. So many questions ran through my mind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment