Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shattered Past (Incomplete)

This fan fiction is not yet  complete so a summary can not yet be compiled. Remember to come back for updates! (;

Chapter 1 - Shattered Past (Incomplete)

Chapter 1 - Shattered Past (Incomplete)
A treacherous storm brewed outside. It eradicated every living thing that bequeathed the villager’s fundamental needs. It cascaded every water source and obscured the souls of many. It seemed as though it immersed the village in a penetrating chasm of sin. But yet, in the pith of this quandary, entity was taking its first breath. Like a flower lagging to bloom in the spring, it emerged without a trace as the most beautiful of them all. Kazuki was its name, the daughter of a new generation.
“Kazuki-chan,” Her mother bid, turning away from her cooking. “Will you please go visit Ayako-san, for Mama, and ask her for two pounds of flour?” Kazuki colored in the last details of her family portrait until she found she was satisfied before leaving the house with nothing more than a “Yes, Mama.”
Ayako beamed when she spied a diminutive figure coming up the dirt lane. As it drew nearer, she was able to make out the faint outline of its dress, and the wonderfully crafted woven bassinet it was carrying. “Ah, my prized customer,” Ayako uttered, playfulness tense in her voice, when it arrived. “Kazuki-chan!” Kazuki thought circumspectly what she was impetrated to say before letting the words happen from her mouth. “Ayako-san, please give Mama two pounds of flowers.” Ayako look amused at Kazuki’s misstament but sealed her lips so not to bewilder the little one.
She kneeled down so she could see eye to eye with Kazuki. “Just remember, it’s free as long as your Mama promises to share whatever delicious treats she bakes with me, ok?” She jeered, handing her the flour. Kazuki let out a stifled giggle and with that, veered towards home.
An expeditious rap commenced at the door. It was then; instantaneously thrust open revealing a petite girl with a blood-splattered chest carried in the arms of an unrecognizable villager. “Your daughter is in need of medical attention!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment