Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - part 2

you will know what it is about... when you begin reading the story.

Chapter 1 - part 2

Chapter 1 - part 2
You stare in shock as all the many demons make their way towards you. Rin grips her arms around your neck tight in fear.

"Don't be scared Rin. I'll protect you." You say to Rin in a small voice, sounding like you are trying to convince yourself more than anything. The demons cover the sky, there were so many.

*What am I going to do? I have no weapon and have no way close to the power to destroy all of them. There's too many even if I try.* Your not the type to quit.

"Rin, go hide yourself, quickly!" Rin jumps off your back and does what she is told. The demons get closer as you take your fighting stance.

"I will not let her die again! I will not let the same thing happen all over again!" You whisper to yourself. One by one, the demons start to attack you.

A ball of electricity forms in your hand and you shoot at a group of the demons. They vanish. The second line of the demons attack you, at least twelve. Another ball forms; a fire ball replaces the electricity. These demons were bigger than the first dozen, so it was going to take more power. The forms big enough to destroy the second line of demons.

"AAAhhhhhh!" You scream as you throw the second ball. The ball devours them and ash falls from the sky. Your body now feels weak and you are out of breath. You have used up most of your energy already and have not fought off half the demons. The demons scowl down at you as they approach you, but they are hesitating.

*Why? Why would they hesitate to kill me?* Your breathing is still fast and you can't seem to stop hyperventilating.

"Lady Amalthia!" Rin runs out of the bushes and begins to rush to your side.

"No Rin! Stay back! I will protect you, I promise." You smile at her and she shakes her head as tears begin to form in her eyes. You look back towards the many demons, waiting for what is to become of you.
One by one, demons attack you, and you somehow have the energy to hold them off, for now. You slice thru another demon as it attacks you, using your claws. You are so tired that you can barely stay awake.

Your energy is almost gone and when that happens, that will be the end of you. But what about Rin? A little bit of your energy comes back as you remembered your promise to Rin. You will protect her.

A few demons are left as you slash through another couple. At least ten demons are left as you gather up all the energy you have left and use your claw attack that is similar to Sesshomaru's toxic claw. The demons disintegrate as you slash through them. You land on the ground, breathing heavily and feel no more energy left in you.

"Lady Amalthia!" Rin runs out to you from where she was hiding.

"You did it, Lady Amalthia!" She smiles up at you. You are too tired to smile or have any emotions at this moment.
Rin and you stare at the many bodies of demons that lie on the ground. At least a hundred demons lay there before you. You were impressed with yourself; you didn't think that you were going to make it there for a moment. But, then that girl whom you promised to protect came into your mind.

You look down at Rin and she has a small smile as she looks over the battlefield. She was the one who saved both of you. She was the one who gave you a reason to live. You tear away from the small figure and stare at the sky as you hear screeching.

*Oh no, please say that that isn't what I think it is.* It was. Hundreds of demons fly through the air, heading straight towards you, just like the last demons. You know that you have no chance. You look down at Rin with sadness in your eyes.

"Rin...run..." You say in a hushed voice.

"No! I'm not leaving you, Lady Amalthia!"

"Do as I say Rin." You say in an emotionless voice. You couldn't talk in any other voice; your energy was so low.

"No, I refuse to leave you again!" Rin begs as tears stream down her face. "Please...Don't do this Lady Amalthia!" She pleads as she hugs your legs. You begin to walk towards the demons as you tear Rin from your leg.

"Lady Amalthia! No!" Rin yells to you as you make your way towards the demons. Weakness is all you feel right now. A snake demon attacks you and you move out of the way in time, but get bit on the leg from another demon. Your eyes widen as you realize the plan of the demons.

One at a time, the demons attack you, biting you as you are distracted. You manage to cut a couple once in a while, but know that in no time, you are going to be devoured. Many deep cuts are over your body as blood drips down every part of you. You white clothes are stained with so much blood that it does not look like white was the original color.

Consciousness is falling away from you from too much loss of blood and energy. The demons see this as the perfect opportunity to attack and do it all at once. You slowly begin to fall to the ground and know that this is your end. The demons stare at you hungrily as they close in on you.

Less than five feet away, Sesshomaru jumps in front of your limp body and quickly takes out his Tokijin and slashes through the many demons in one swing. You fall out of consciousness and into darkness.
Sesshomaru slowly puts away his Tokijin to his side and into its sheath. Sesshomaru looks over the field of demons that were killed. Rin runs out of her hiding spot.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin comes crying to Sesshomaru. She runs to his side as tears run down her face as she slowly wraps her arms around herself. Sesshomaru stares down at her then moves to you limp body. Rin looks up at her Lord and fallows his eyes to where they were staring. She lays her eyes on your figure and immediately runs to your side. She shakes you a little.

"Lady Amalthia...wake up...wake up." Tears slowly fall down her face.

"Rin, don't. She's not dead, just unconscious." he says looking over her bloodied body.

"Please, help her Lord Sesshomaru." Sesshomaru stares over you as his eyes soften a little as he imagines how hard you fought. Sesshomaru walks over to your body and lifts you into his arm and carries you so that you are hanging over his shoulder.

You slowly then hear the voice within your head calling, Helen, wake up, Helen.
“What, were am I? Helen frightened yells.
“You were dreaming again, and shouting the name of this girl named rin. Molly replies.
“Rin… Helen weakly says, as she tries to find a glimpse of memory in her mind. Helen believes she knows this girl named rin, she has been dreaming of her since she defeated Satan.
“I wish Angelo was here, he probably would have known who rin is, molly replies.
“Please don’t remind me of Angelo, molly I’m trying to forget him. Helen gasps as she tries to convince herself that what she just said was true.
“I’m sorry…. Is hard not having him around. Molly murmurs.







Chapter 1: it’s hard to accept it.

Helen throws out the sheets of her bed and prepares to go and take a shower. It took Helen forever to take a bat., molly couldn’t wait anymore…
“Helen get out of the bathroom. Molly shouts.
“I’m coming… Helen shouts back.
Helen rushes out of the shower and takes a glimpse of her reflection in her mirror to see how she looks. Helen puts a towel on herself to cover up and opens the bathroom door to get out of the shower.
“Are you happy now…? Helen laughs.
“No… I’m elated, molly laughs.
Time passed by like shooting stars and molly and Helen were finally ready to hang outside and have some fun with David and sapphire. Molly and Helen passed stores and food restaurants trying to find sapphire and David.
“Finally we found them… Helen gasps. As she rolls her eyes, she was a little pissed that she had to walk so much to find David and sapphire. But relieved she finally found them.
“What took you guys so long? Sapphire shouts.
“If you would have told us where you were going to be, probably we wouldn’t have taken so long to find you. Molly shouts back, as though her life depended on winning the argument.
“Well maybe next time, sapphire whispers out.
“O.k. guys can we just go and have fun now? Time is running out. David shouts in between molly and sapphire.
The whole gang was happy after a few minutes of fresh air and freedom. Everyone spoke to nearby friends both molly and sapphire were talking and getting along and David was being the clown as always and making jokes trying to cheer Helen up from the loss of Angelo and her beloved’s.
What did the tree say to the tree? David excitedly asked.
I don’t know… and I don’t care. Helen gas ply’s says trying to get rid of David and his unfunny jokes.
Hey you’re taller than me. Hahaha laughed David.
Helen just stood walking as she saw everyone outside happy and wanting to be close to each other. Everyone was smiling and Helen was the only one depressed. The most hurtful thing was how these couples were making out and loving each other’s company. Helen felt very sad a million times more sad because now she is wishing that, that Angelo were the one she was making out with, and enjoying company from. One hour passed and Helen was in no mood for fun, molly decided to enter a mall and try on clothes with everyone. It was a plan to make Helen feel better and forget about Angelo and the happiness of other people.
“Ohh so many clothes so little time... molly shouts as though the clothes can hear her.
“I shouldn’t have come… Helen murmurs. I wasn’t ready; to face the fact that Angelo is gone, I can’t just pretend he never existed.
“We know Helen but you have to find it in your heart to understand that we can’t bring him back, if there was some way to bring him back you know we will help… but there isn’t. Sapphire kindly replied to Helen as she walked to fit on a shirt she had in her hand that she liked.
Sapphire came out of the fitting room and showed her shirt to molly which was going crazy looking at clothes.
“Wow… you should buy it. Molly rapidly responded without waiting for sapphire to ask a question.
“You think so… sapphire asks, unsure because she believed the shirt fitted her too tightly. Sapphire is like a tomboy she likes loose clothes and clothes which shows her personality.
The gang left the mall in the middle of the night. Everything was closed and everything was silent outside in the streets. Helen as always was walking outside alone thinking of the impossible… bringing Angelo back from hell.
It took some time for Helen and molly to get back home, and when they arrived Helen didn’t want to speak. All Helen did was put her pajamas on and tuck herself in, and cry herself to sleep like she always did.
Molly just stood awake all night as she heard Helen crying all night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment