Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The perfect Timing

These are going to be stories of Neku, Anthony''s OC, and his favorite naruto character, Hinata Hyuga.

Chapter 1 - The perfect Timing

Chapter 1 - The perfect Timing
[This one, I'm not going to use unless TheSpeedKing likes it]



"Hunny..." Neku Hyuga said to his wife, Hinata Hyuga, while moving over to her and hugging her tightly.
"Uh...Y-yes, Neku?" Hinata said, slightly blushing, the broomstick still in her hand.
"You love me, don't you?" He asked sincerely.
"Of course I do! W-why would you ask me that?" Hinata hugged back. Neku made a move to look at her and kiss her on the lips.
"Because I love you very much." He let go of her and walked over to the hallway and out the door.
"That was strange." She said, chuckling and resuming to sweep the floor.

When Neku made it to his job, Neji stood in front of the shop and bid a good morning to him.
"We have a new mission." Neji was extra happy when he said those five words.
Neku's eyebrow twitched. [Thats what happened to me! ^o^']
"What rank?"
"Rank-B."
Oh, wow...Neku thought to himself.
"And..."
"We have to watch over the really famous Musician/vocalist/model/designer Kana!"
Neku just stood there, staring at Neji.
"Oh, please tell me you have heard of her."
"Sorry to say, but nope." He laughed.
"Oi Vey." Neji sighed. "You really are not in this century are you?"
"Hey!" Neku smiled. He knew he wasn't up to date on the 'pop-culture' that goes on in this country, because, quite frankly, he didn't really give a care to know about celebrities.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheSpeedKing on June 23, 2008, 3:18:45 AM

TheSpeedKing on
TheSpeedKingI LOVE IT! Your an amazing writer the best ever! ^^