Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome aboard!

SFC: Takes place after ending #3. After rejoining Star Wolf, Krystal finds comfort in the arms of a new guy. But he’s not what he appears to be.

Chapter 1 - Welcome aboard!

Chapter 1 - Welcome aboard!
“Krystal,” desperate Fox McCloud said to Krystal, who was in her quarters, packing her bags, “Please don’t go.”
Fox had booted Krystal off the Star Fox hero mercenary team, for her own safety, which she took very offensive. Fox had promised her many good things, like love, trust, respect, and most of all, a family. But all those promises were broken the instant Fox kicked Krystal off the team.
“FORGET IT, FOX.” Fox heard Krystal shout through her quarter’s door.
Then the door opened, a very hurt vixen came out, carrying some luggage bags in her paws.
“YOU AND I ARE THROUGH.” She shouted. “I’m going back to Star Wolf.”
Before Fox could say anything else, Krystal headed down to the Great Fox’s hangar, got in her ship, and took off, leaving a stunned Fox McCloud to just stand in front of his former lover’s quarters and cry.
Out in space, Krystal flew her fighter in search of Panther Caruso.
Meanwhile, in another part of the Lylat system, Wolf O’ Donnell, leader of the Star Wolf team, flew his wolfen from Aquas. During a mission, he had just received word, from Leon, that some new visitors, from Katina, had just arrived into Star Wolf’s space station, which will help defeat Star Fox once and for all.
“I’ll be right there, Leon.” Wolf said through his helmet communicator.
He deactivated his communicator, then steered his ship out of Aqua’s atmosphere. Seconds later, he was way up in space and for his home base.
“Whoever wants to see me,” Wolf thought as he flew ship into his space station and landed in the hangar, “better be quick cause I’ve got other things to do.”
Waiting, for Wolf, in the hangar was Leon. Panther left the team, a month ago, to become a solo bounty hunter.
“Well, it’s about time you showed up, Wolf.” he said as Wolf emerged from his ship.
“Leon,” Wolf said, “Where’s our guests?”
“In the lounge.” he replied, jerking his head towards the hangar door. “The guest insisted you and I come see her.”
They left the hangar and headed down to the space station’s lounge. There a young and handsome white vulpine/grey lupine, as well as a young and beautiful white-vixen, were sitting at a table, enjoying a bottle of tequila and a salt shaker.
Wolf gulped nervously as he approached the couple.
“Excuse me,” he said to the couple, “which one of you two wanted to see me.”
“I’ll do the talking, dear,” the she-wolf said to the male-wolf, who calmly nodded his head and took a sip of his drink.
“Are you Lord O’ Donnell?” The she-wolf asked Wolf.
“Yea!” Wolf replied with a smirk. “Who are you?”
“I’m Maya Caudill,” the she-wolf replied. “This is my son, Daniel Wallins.”
Wolf shook paws with them, and then introduced then to Leon. Maya, who was slim-weighted, was wearing a white-furred coat with white sparkling golden glitter woven on it. Daniel was wearing a blue pair of jeans, a dark-blue, light-weight jacket, and a tight, sleeveless black t-shirt. He was also slim-weighted, athletically built, and had a small, white sparkling earring in his left ear. To finish off his handsome looks, which always got the girl, Daniel had long, snowy-white hair, pulled back in a ponytail, which reached, past his shoulder blades.
“How can you help us, Ms. Maya?” Leon asked.
Wolf turned to Leon and gave him an angry look.
“I’ll ask the questions, Leon.” he snapped.
Daniel slyly raised an eyebrow the instant he heard the remark.
“Tough guy.” he thought as he took another sip of his drink. “He’d be perfect for us.”
“What can ya’ll do?” Wolf asked Maya and Jackson.
“Well, my lord.” Maya replied as she and Jackson got up and faced them. “Me and my son are wanted criminals, exiled from our planet Katrina.”
“I’m wanted for robbing hundreds of banks.” Maya replied.
“And I’m wanted for stealing military weapons.” Daniel added.
“And to finish answering question, my lord,” Maya continued, “my son and I are expert pilots.”
“Really?” Wolf asked with a raised eyebrow and arms crossed.
“Yes we are.” She replied with paws on her hips. “Care to see a demonstration of our skills?”
“We’d love to, ma’am.” Wolf replied slyly.
Eager to see some new flying skills, Wolf and Leon led Maya and Jackson down to Wolf’s simulator room.
Fifteen minutes later, Maya and Daniel ended the simulator program and approached Wolf, who looked very impressed himself.
“Well, my lord,” Daniel said to Wolf in the simulator’s control room, “are we in or not?”
“You and your mother’s flying performances left me with a big decision.” He replied with a finger on his chin. “I’ll discuss it with Leon and tell you the decision in the morning.”
“In the meantime, Ms Maya,” Wolf continued, “We’ll show you two to your quarters.”
“How generous, my lord.” The young wolf replied with a sly grin as they left the control room.
After letting them collect their things from their fighters, Maya and Daniel were deposited at their separate quarters, which were on the third corridor. Both rooms had large, four-posters beds with white-satin sheets and soft pillows. Hanging from the posters were satin-curtains. The bureau draws, which were next to the beds, were made of smooth wood. And on top of the drawers was a large, round mirror. Right across from the beds was a brown, entertainment center, with television set behind its closed doors.
“Is there anything else you need, Mr. Wallins?” Leon asked as they entered Jackson’s quarters.
“No thanks.” Jackson replied kindly. “I can handle it.”
Nodding his head in acknowledgement, Leon left the room, leaving him alone to unpack his bags.
Later that night, after dinner, while Wolf and Leon were waiting for Krystal to land her ship in the hangar, Maya stared out of her window of her quarters, wearing her silk-white pajamas, with two of the bottom buttons unbuttoned. Her long, snowy-white hair flowed freely down her back. She held a glass of red wine in her right paw.
”Yea, girl.” Maya said to herself as she took a sip of red wine. “Soon, Lylat will be ours.”
Maya finished this with an evil grin as her blood-red eyes (which her son shared) glowed. She finished her wine and went to bed.
End of Chapter I
What do ya think? Positive or negative reviews are welcome.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment