Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - 8

troopers is the first book now heres the second

Chapter 8 - 8

Chapter 8 - 8
"ahhh!!!" she screamed. the dog, with hazels wing still in his mouth, shook his head violently back and forth."no one messes with my sister!" yelled goldkit. he swooped down and landed on the back of the dog and bit it. it yelped dropping hazel to the ground. she landed with a silent thud.smudge swooped down and picked her up by the scruff and flew off. goldkit saw them leave and followed.back in the forest they landed. hazels wing was bitten and twisted."go get me some spiderwebs and that leaf right over they're." smudge said calmly but firmly. "how do you know which one it is?" goldkit asked. "cocoa showed me now hurry!!!" he yelled at the end.goldkit ran and found some spiderwebs and grabbed the leaf smudge told him to. smudge chewed the leaf into a pulp and laid it over the biggest wound. "owwwwwwwwwwww" hazel said weakly.all of a sudden smudge stopped and stood on his back legs. "nofur!" he screamed. goldkit started to run but turned back "what about hazel?" ge asked. by then the nofur had spotted them. it came closer and picked up hazel. "get back here!" goldkit said. it kept walking.goldkit and smudge followed. it led them to a aboveground tunnel.another one came out. it picked up smudge and goldkit at the same time.
it walked them inside and set them on something soft and fluffy.they laid down on it."wow this is so soft." goldkit said. from where they were sitting they could see hazel.they hopped over and jumped on the ledge.they were sewing her wing back together with some shiny thing.hazels wing was all fixed but it had some thick cobweb around it.she woke up."wow, my wing feels better, stiff, but better.7 hours later after a nap they cut off the stuff. they moved her wing up and down. she didnt even flinch. a couple min. later they let them go."are you ok?" smudge asked. "yeah im fine." she said.they flew back to the tunnel where
tawny and amber where pacing back and forth outside the den."kits!" amber screamed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment