Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The place named Nosgoth was a horrible place to live. the towns were always in fear. The nine guardians force to darkness . Ariel, guardian of balance died. In blood omen, kain discover the pillars and killed all the guardians. He made six sons. Raziel,Dumah,Turel,Melchiah,Rahab,and Zephon. In soul reaver, one of those sons were banished to the abyss. This son was Raziel.

CHARACTERS



KAIN: this man is the ruler of nosgoth.

He is evil and has the ability of the throwing objects around and has the soul reaver(sword)



RAZIEL:I love this character. His father is jealous because he gain more power than he did .ha!



DUMAH: he was stuck to his throne by staffs because he let the human race attack his throne area.



TUREL: sorry but you can't find much about him.



MELCHIAH: ugly,horrid,and mostly ugly. He is so horrid. He took skin of of humans and puts it on his own.



RAHAB: lives in a church flooded by time and he cancoon his clan in a sleep.



ZEPHON: he puts his babies in charge of his place while he sleeps.





Note to people:

People of fanart central,

This story I am making is for people who do not know soul reaver.

I love soul reaver game very much. It tells a story about this young vamp.

I will write the story down so you can figure it out.

Go to





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment