Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

this is the story of what happened when Damion the hedgehog took over the world in the year 3218.Alan, Michael, George,
and Danny have to try and stop him.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
"Danny, using cheat codes isn''t fair," shouted Shadic. "Well sorry." Replied Danny,"At least I,m not the only one using cheat codes." "What did you say?!?" screamed Shadic. Suddenly Michael busted through the door to see Shadic and Danny fighting and biting each other over Halo 2."Come on guys, we don''t have to fight each other all the time,"said Michael "Yes, we do" said Shadic and Danny. Michael in a stubborn mood walked off into the kitchen to grab a snack. After an hour of name-calling and fighting Shadic and Danny settled down and went to get pick up food in Danny''s car. "What''s it gonna be tonight guys?," Danny asked, As Shadic and Michael were thinking of foods they heard Danny gasp and felt the car swerve and almost flip over."What the hell was that about?," screamed Shadic. All Danny could say was "look". They all gasped for in front of them they saw the one thing no one would believe.. ..the super mega bean burito at taco bell. When Danny went to the drive-through window and asked for three of the buritos the woman said they were all sold out. Shadic screamed for four minutes straight. When Shadic calmed down they just drove away. During the ride home the only thing on the radio was the commercial for the super mega burito. Michael grabbed the radio and through it out the window. "Hey, I had three more payments on that," moaned Danny. As they were getting closer to home there was someone outside their door. "This is the beginning of the end," screamed Shadic."Stop over reacting Shadic, it''s probaly one of those stupid girl scouts" replied Michael. But, they were very wrong.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on June 22, 2008, 2:47:12 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoglol, super mega bean burrito

Tala777 on February 28, 2008, 10:29:23 AM

Tala777 on
Comment Deleted

shadic_the_hedgehog on February 28, 2008, 10:31:34 AM

shadic_the_hedgehog on
shadic_the_hedgehogo yea i forgot bout this story im definaly working on it again