Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Girl scout with news(finally)

this is the story of what happened when Damion the hedgehog took over the world in the year 3218.Alan, Michael, George,
and Danny have to try and stop him.

Chapter 2 - Girl scout with news(finally)

Chapter 2 - Girl scout with news(finally)
"Why the hell did my name change after like 2 years of Alan putting off this story," questioned Alan(formally Shadic)"I don't now," replied Michael, "Why don't you just go and open the door." "But i don't wanna. It could be a stupid girl scout and i wanna play super smash brothers brawl and kick your asses," replied Alan."Just go and open the door retard," screamed Danny. Alan mumbling to himself, got up from his rocket gamer chair and went to see who was at the door. As Michael and Danny were playing they heard scream then hysterical laughing. They ran to the door to see Alan on the floor holding his stomach and laughing his brains out. As they looked up they started to giggle than break out into a hysterical laughter. "Shut the hell up you guys I'm only a girl scout because they i like to steal the cookies when nobody's looking and I'm still hotter than all three of you," yelled George in an anger. "No your not dude," said Alan while laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. "Specially when your wearing a girl scout skirt," laughed Danny. George bowed his head in same. "I guess you don't that i can get you those burritos from chapter one," said George." Dude those things are like 2 years old now who cares," said Alan in a more serious tone now and we gotta stop saying things that prove we're in a story."
After an hour of George explaining that he has made a time machine and how awesome the future must be and occasional sessions of Alan, Danny, and Michael falling asleep because of all the technical mumbo jumbo that was to boring to stay awake. "Alright I want to go into the future so I can get a laser sword and a hoverboard,' said Alan. A silence was held for a moment."....O NO GAY BABY," screamed Alan."You retard," said the others in unison."Wow that was awkward"," said George.
As they left the house Alan had a really bad feeling in his stomach. It was probably gas from the gallon of chocolate milk that he drank an hour before but you never know. As they entered George's basement Danny said with disgust," Aw your basement smells like the bathroom after Alan takes a dump." Alan Just grinned."That's because Alan forgot to tell me that he used the broken toilet in my basement the last time he was here and I didn't want to dig it out myself," said George in an angry tone. Alan grinned again and thought to himself,"Best prank EVER!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on June 22, 2008, 2:49:53 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogawsome!!lol, 4 every awkward silence,there is a gay baby born in the wrld!!lol,random fact!!!

kyuubi64 on May 12, 2008, 3:17:26 PM

kyuubi64 on
kyuubi64lol

Tala777 on April 12, 2008, 2:35:26 PM

Tala777 on
Comment Deleted

shadic_the_hedgehog on April 12, 2008, 2:36:30 PM

shadic_the_hedgehog on
shadic_the_hedgehogsure