Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Future

this is the story of what happened when Damion the hedgehog took over the world in the year 3218.Alan, Michael, George,
and Danny have to try and stop him.

Chapter 3 - The Future

Chapter 3 - The Future
As the three followed George into his basement the old worn out walls started to become high-tech equipment and machines. "Alright, I just have to input the codes and we can go into the future," said George. "SWEET," yelled Alan as the portal door turned into a pink vortex. "Heh, it's pink," chuckled Alan as the others just stared in disappointment. As George explained certain rules of the portal Alan grew impatient and in an instant ran through the portal. "Damn," sighed Michael, " let's go after him." As the three entered the portal after Alan, they entered of world something much different than what they expected. They saw destruction and chaos, posters of a mysterious hedgehog. "What's going on and where's Alan," questioned Danny. At that moment they all heard a distant scream of enjoyment and they knew who it was. They saw Alan flying over on something but couldn't figure out what it was. "DUDES, LOOK WHAT I FOUND," screamed Alan in enjoyment, " A HOVER-BOARD!" As Alan landed his new toy and made it transform to fit into his pocket, the others we're amazed at what they were seeing. Everyone in chains even the chaos. As they we're preoccupied in the fright and wonderment, a shadowy figure snuck up behind them and took them out with a bat.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on June 22, 2008, 2:52:28 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogoh noes!!!poor alan!!!!evil person with a bat!!*u know,that would b bad if it was forest0___o..*..can forest be in there plz XD??this is a really cool chapter!!

shadic_the_hedgehog on June 22, 2008, 2:54:31 PM

shadic_the_hedgehog on
shadic_the_hedgehogsure forest can in teh story

Forestdahedgehog on June 22, 2008, 3:46:06 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogYAY!!!*dances*

forst:now i an severly hurt that bad person that hurt u alan!!*takes out scythe**demonish smile*

shadic_the_hedgehog on June 23, 2008, 4:00:52 AM

shadic_the_hedgehog on
shadic_the_hedgehogalan:......sweet X)

Forestdahedgehog on June 23, 2008, 12:11:27 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogforest:*demonish smile widens*