Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Villian-Damion

this is the story of what happened when Damion the hedgehog took over the world in the year 3218.Alan, Michael, George,
and Danny have to try and stop him.

Chapter 4 - The Villian-Damion

Chapter 4 - The Villian-Damion
???:...good now lay him on the table and prepare the saw.
As Alan slowly opened his eyes he saw his three friends chained up against the walls in what seemed to be a futuristic operation room/evil laboratory. He continued to look until he came across an evil looking hedgehog. The hedgehog was behind a darkened glass window, but Alan could easily see the face of the monster. The hedgehog was a greyish silver hedgehog in a black coat, silver shirt, black pants, and boots. He also had a neclace with a ying yang symbol on it, expect the whole neclace was black.
Alan: Where the hell are we...and what are you doing to us.
???: *Over loudspeaker* well, you all seem to be new to my kingdom and i believe your not properly dressed. Do it now henchman.
Henchman: yes Master Damion
The henchman took out a bloody saw and started to walk with it toward alan, who was on a rusty operating table.
Alan: wa...what are you DOING !?!?!
Henchman: hehe you'll see.
The henchman reved the saw and started cutting at Alan's right hand. Alan screamed a blood-curdling scream as his friends awake to see the horrible bloody site. As blood flew everywhere the saw continued to cut through his arm. Blood continued to fly everywhere as Alan continued to scream. When the henchman finally stopped the saw, Alan's arm was completely sawed off and in a puddle of blood. Alan blacked out from the pain.
Damion:*evil laughter* good now do the others.
Damion walked away as his henchman pulled the others down from the wall and did the same horrible deed as the one he did to Alan

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tala777 on June 22, 2008, 3:36:36 PM

Tala777 on
Comment Deleted

Forestdahedgehog on June 22, 2008, 2:55:39 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog*twitches*...alan.....

forest:wat?wats rong??*reads it*WTH!!!WHO EVER THIS HENCHMEN AND EVIL PERSON IS IS GONNA GET HIS @$$ KICKED SO HARD,HIS GRANDCHILDEREN WILL FEEL IT!!!!RAAAWWWRRR!!!!

me:*holds forest back*X_o...ngghh...*strugggles*bloddy awsome chaptah!!

shadic_the_hedgehog on June 22, 2008, 2:57:50 PM

shadic_the_hedgehog on
shadic_the_hedgehogheh yea that was kinda the reaction i was hopin for chapter...i might even fraw pics to go along with the chapters

Forestdahedgehog on June 22, 2008, 3:45:05 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog*o*