Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Pain/ Escape

this is the story of what happened when Damion the hedgehog took over the world in the year 3218.Alan, Michael, George,
and Danny have to try and stop him.

Chapter 5 - The Pain/ Escape

Chapter 5 - The Pain/ Escape
(THIS IS ALSO CHAPTER SIX)

The henchman carried Alan's motionless body away from the table and rechained him up against the wall and walked to he sink to clean his bloody tool. Alan just hung there, George nudged Michael's leg to grab his attention.
George: *in a whispering tone while looking straight ahead* ...listen we gotta get out of here...it's too late for alan, but we may b-
Henchman: alright echidna...*tunrs around with saw reving*...your next...
Michael:...damn I WON"T let you do it!
Michael struggled in the chains, but it was no use, he could not brake free. He knew they had to wait to escape so he simply let the henchman do his work. The henchman carried him to the table and chained him down as he did Alan. As the henchman came closer with his saw, Michael closed his eyes not wanting to see the gruesome fate that had hit his best friend before him. The saw reved and slowly tore Michael's skin and muscle. He tried not to scream, but the pain was too great and he couldn't hold it in. He screamed a skin crawling scream as the saw tore through his bone. From the loudspeaker you could hear Damion's evil laughter echo from down the hall.
Michael: ARRRRRR....THAT BASTARD.. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO USAHHHHHHH!!!!
THE henchman just chuckled and continued his work, Goerge couldn't bare the site of another one of his friends in this kind of pain and just turned his head and shut his eyes shut. Danny almost couldn't believe what he was seeing. First Alan, then Michael. He knew that he would be next. As the henchman finished, Michael's arm fell to the floor in a puddle of blood next Alan's. The room was almost completely bloodstained and Michael passed out same as Alan did.
Danny; You BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU JUST SIT THERE WITH A GRIN AND SIMPLY CUT OFF THE LIMBS OF THE INNOCENT.
The henchman walked over and looked closely at Danny.
Henchman: simple.....it's my job
He then punched Danny across the face and knocked him out. He unchained Danny and brought him over to the table, rechained him, and did the same monsterous action. Later when he was finished with all four of them, the henchman cleaned off his saw and unchained the passed out time travelers. And brought them to a cell where they were suppose to live. Michael awoke and saw his three friends on the floor with their bloody bodies. He nudged George and Danny who awoke in pain.
Danny: Errr...that bastard. I can't believe this!
George: this is a terrible future and we must fix it...then live in it.
Michael: yea but maybe wee should make a plan for an escape first. We can't really save the world from inside a jail cell.
Geirge: alright but let's keep Alan asleep. He is the youngest so he needs the rest for his strength.
Danny: Yea we'll need him at full strangth if we wanna survive this horrible place.
After hours of planning the three were able to come up with a plan for an escape. Alan awoke an in an instant screamed in terrible pain.
Alan: O GOD THAT SUCKS ERRrrrr.
Michael: Shut up Alan. We're escaping tonight.
Alan: I'm in, how are we gonna do it.
George: well we need you to go demon and dig a hole threw the wall with your only claw left. The rest of us well help out in anyway we can, but we cannot start tll after midnight. That's when all the guards are done for the night.
hours later, midnight finally arrived. Michael, George, and Danny satyed up in order for Alan to build up his power and strangth. Michael wlked up to Alan and lighty shoke him up.
Michael: alright Alan, it's time
Alan: *eyes open wide* let's go.
Alan went demon and starterd to dig at the wall. The rest of the gang took shifts checking if anyone was coming or watching them. Hours later, Alan dug alittle deeper into the wall and a light came through.
Michael: Alright, ok Alan now finish it.
Alan: okay *completley opens hole in the wall.
Alan returned to normal form after finishing the hole and crawled out. The others followed him and they started to run. Suddenly an alarm went off and spotlights started searching the area.
Danny: Damn, we must've triggered an alarm
George: No duh sherlock.
The four ran into the close by forest and hid behind the bushes and trees. They turned around to see two female figures in the shadows.
???:come with us
????:we'll help you guys out of here

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment