Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - part 1

I like this girl Sidney Price for a while now and my best friend Kate knows about it. She thinks I shouldn't go out with her. I don’t know why she say that.

Chapter 1 - part 1

Chapter 1 - part 1
Misguided Love
I like this girl Sidney Price for a while now and my best friend Kate knows about it. She thinks I shouldn’t go out with her. I don’t know why she say that.

I was sitting in the lunch room eating and staring into space until I saw her Sidney Price. I watched her talking to her friends and wishing that I could me one of them, but I’m to shy to go over to and talk to her. I doubt she knows me. “Hey Andy.” someone said siting down next to me. I looked over to see who it was and it was Kate.

“Hey Kate.”

“What you looking at.” she said looking over where I was looking.

“Oh, her when are you going to talk to her?”

“I don’t know.”

“You should she is popular and there probably a lot of guys after her.”

“You know you’re a big help you know that.”

“I know.”

“What do you think I should do?”

“I think you should stop trying and go for a girl you know.”
“That really helpful you know.” Andy said rolling his eyes.

“I know.”

“I see you later.”

“Ok, bye.” Andy walked away.

“Are you still trying to go with Andy.” someone said to Kate

“Yes.”

“But does he likes some one else.”

“I know so I like him.”

“OK” they said walking away.

As Andy was walking down the hall he thought. What did Kate mean go for someone I know? I’m going to found that later. He said to himself. I don’t know if anyone I know likes me. I need to find out what Sidney likes, so I would know more about her. “Hey Andy.” Someone said as he walked into the library. “Hey Shawn.”

“What’s up with you.” Andy said.

“Nothing just checking my email and you.”

“I was going to check my email and wondering how to a girl.”

“What girl?”

“Sidney Price, do you know her.”

“Yeah, a little.”

“You think you could get her blog or something?”

“I could try.”

“Thanks Shawn.” Andy said as he sit down next to Shawn. Andy started to look at his email when Shawn said. “What would you like to know?”

“Just a little about what she likes.”

“Oh.”

“Do you know if she has a blog or something.”

“I think she has a my-space or a blog.”

“Can you show me?”

“I can’t they blocked both the sites.”

“Why the school have to do that.”

“I don’t know.”

“Can you get me them tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment