Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - part 7

I like this girl Sidney Price for a while now and my best friend Kate knows about it. She thinks I shouldn't go out with her. I don’t know why she say that.

Chapter 7 - part 7

Chapter 7 - part 7
I had just about everything ready for the date but the flowers. I thought back to what Kate said about what she like on a date. The after noon of Friday. I went to the flower shop to buy some lilies for Kate. I pick out the best ones there. The I got ready for the date. As I drove to Kate’s house u couldn’t wait to see her. I hadn’t seen her on a date before.

I pulled out to her. When I knocked on the door Kate’s mom answered “Hi Andy, Kate will be down in a minute.” “Thank you.” I said walking in to the living room. I heard Kate’s mom saying Andy here and Kate saying I’ll be right there.

I turned around and saw Kate walk down the stair. I couldn’t stop looking at her as her and couldn’t believe that I didn’t see her like this before. She looked so pretty, so beautiful, so lovely. I watched her walk over to me.

“What is it?” she says.

“What?” I ask.

“You haven’t stopped looking at me since I came down.”

“It just look at you.”

“Awful don’t I look awful I knew it.”

“No, Kate you look lovely I haven’t seen you look this good.” She blushed and she looked better when she did.

“This is for you.” I said holding out the lilies I got for her. She smiled and blushed a bit

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Are you ready to go Kate.” I said holding out my hand

“Yes.” she said as she held out her hand.

I took her hand gently as we walked out to my car. I open the door for her and she smiled. After I got in we took off.

“What restaurant we going to?”

“The Forest.”

“I been waiting to go there. I’m glad to be going there with you.”

“Me to Kate.”

I smiled taking her as I drove. Kate smiled and blushed when I kissed her hand. We pulled up to the Forest I helped Kate out of the car. I still can’t believe how good she looks. When we gout up to the waiter he asked if we had a reservation. “yes it under Andy.” “This way the waiter said walking away.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on December 18, 2006, 9:39:59 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickYAY!!!! this story is awesome continue!!!

shadowoflife on December 19, 2006, 12:03:06 PM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks