Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - part 8

I like this girl Sidney Price for a while now and my best friend Kate knows about it. She thinks I shouldn't go out with her. I don’t know why she say that.

Chapter 8 - part 8

Chapter 8 - part 8
The waiter show us to are table it was by the window looking out the back on to the woods behind the restaurant. “This is a good table, where you get the money for this?”

“You know I had that job I use some of that money.”

“That good.”

“Yeah, do you see anything you want.”

“Not yet, do know anything good.”

“They have good burgers and chicken sandwiches.”

“Have you been here before?”

“Yeah, one or two times with my family.”

“I think I been here once with my family.”

The waiter came up to as if we was ready to order. I looked over at Kate and ask are you ready. “Yes, I’ll have a chicken sandwich with flies.” “I’ll have burger with flies.” “Drinks?” “I’ll have a coke.” “Me too.” the waiter walked away. We sat there not saying anything for a minute or two.

“Have you liked me before.” Kate said

“Kate you know you’re my best friend.”

“I mean as more then a friend.”

“I have.” “You have?”

“Yeah it was a while ago it was you had a boyfriend.”

“Do you mean at the being of the year.” “Yeah.”

“Did you like me after I broke up with him.”

“Yeah, but you said you wasn’t going to have a boyfriend for awhile.”

“I did say that, but a while after that I did what one. I was going to tell you but.”

“But what?”

“You started talking about Sidney.”

“Oh, you should of told me I would of asked you out.”

“Oh.”

Then waiter came over with the food. “Here your chicken and here’s your burger.” he said. “Thanks.” I said. We didn’t say very much as we was eating. “Would you really of asked me out then.” Kate said as she took a slip of drink. “Yes I would of I did like you.” “I would of if I knew.” We didn’t say anything until we was done eating. “Do you feel like having some dessert.” “I’m not really in the mood for that.” “Then what are in the mood for?” “A walk in the park.”

I smiled and said “Ok.” I called the waiter and asked for the check. After I paid. I asked Kate. “You want to go for a walk.” “Sure I would.” We go up and went out to the wood behind the restaurant. It get cold out. I turned to Kate and asked if she was cold. She nodded no. As we walked I held her hand with mine.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment