Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Kiss

Tommy and Amy's first kiss

Chapter 1 - First Kiss

Chapter 1 - First Kiss
“There she is” Tommy said. “There who is” Bobby said. “Amy Hart.” “Why don’t you go talk to her?” “I can’t.” “Why not?” “She too beautifully and pretty to want talk to me.” “It wouldn’t hurt to try.” “Yeah I know, I’m go to do it.” he started to walk over to Amy. Then the bell rings. “Why?” he said to himself and he goes to class.

After school at Bobby house. “You know happing to me.” “No what happen?” “I got up to talk to Amy and the bell rings.” “That sucks dude.” “I know, the next time I see her I’m going to talk to her.” “You should, you had a crush no her since you first saw her.” “I know, anyway I’m going to go home.” “OK, I’ll see you later.” “Bye.”

On the walk home he keeps thinking of Amy. He sees someone who looks like her. “That can’t be her.” he says to himself. When he got closer he saw that it was her. “Hi Amy.” “Hi, sorry but are you from school?” “Yeah, I’m in your art class.” “Oh yeah, you sit behind me.” “So you live around here?” “Yeah, I live up the street.” “I’ll see you at school.” “Ok bye.”

The next morning at school, Tommy walked up to Bobby. “You wouldn’t believe what happen to me yesterday.” “What?” “I was walking home and I saw Amy.” “Now way, so did you talk to her?” “Yeah I did.” “Whoa dude you actually talked to her.” “Yeah.” The bell rings “I’ll see you later.” “See you.”

Later in art class Tommy was looking at Amy’s drawing. “Wow, that a nice drawing.” “Thanks, can I see yours.” “Yeah, here it is.” “It’s me.” she said surprised “The teacher did say to draw something we see, and your right in front of me.” “Your right, but how did you draw my face?” “How could you forget a face as beautiful as yours” Amy blushed. “Thanks.” “Your welcome, could I see yours.” “Yeah, here you go.” “I like how you used shadows” “Thanks.” Someone calls Amy. While she is talking Tommy writes his address in her art pad. The bell rings. “Amy here is your art pad.” “Here is yours.”

Later at lunch, “Hey Bobby what’s up.” “Hey Tommy, nothing what about you?” “Well in art I was talking to Amy and looking at some of her drawing and someone called her. While she was talking I put my address in her book.” “Nice one” “I know.” Meanwhile. “Hi Julia how are you.” “Hi Amy, I’m good and you.” “I’m good, do you know Tommy?” “What’s his last name?” “It’s Tiger.” “Yeah, Why do you want to know?” “I was talking to him in art.” Amy said as looking in her art book. She found Tommy’s address. “What? Nice one Tommy” she said to herself. “Julia I’ll be back.” Amy walks over to Tommy. “Hey Tommy nice add.” she said and. Amy walks away

Tommy went after her. They spent a week together hanging out. “Hey Tommy I haven’t seen you in a while.” “Hey Bobby I know.” “What you been doing.” “I was talking to Amy trying to make her like me.” “Did you ever tell her you like her?” “No.” “How would she know you like her?” “She wouldn’t, anyway I have to go.”

He stared to walk down the hall. As he was walking he saw Amy, he walked up to her. “Hey Amy was up?” “Nothing.” “What you are doing today?” “I have a gymnastics class today, what about you?” “Nothing much, I’ll see you later.” He walked away. “What I really want to do is to be with you” Amy said to herself.

The next day Tommy was talking to Bobby in the hall. Amy walking up to them, “Hey Tommy was up.” Amy said. “Hey Amy, nothing.” “So Tommy what are you doing after school.” “Nothing, what about you.” “I have gymnastics class.” “You have gymnastics two days in a row. “Yeah.” “Ok.”

Later Tommy was sitting in his room watching TV. He heard a knock at his back door. When he opened the door he saw Amy. “Amy what are you doing here?” “My class was canceled, so I came here.” “You want to sit and talk.” “Yeah I would like that.” They sat down at a table on the porch. “So,” Tommy said. “Yeah so.” Amy scooted closer. Tommy looked into Amy’s eyes he knew she want to kiss. “So what do you want to talk about?” “I want to talk about this.”

Amy put her arms around him, leaned in and kissed him gently. Tommy put his arms around her. Amy was about to brake off the kiss until. Tommy pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. They kissed for a minuet. Tommy stopped the kiss. “That was my first kiss” Amy said. “No way,” “yes it was.” “Come on.” “Yes, I wouldn’t lie about this.” “Ok, that was my first kiss too.”

The next day at school Tommy saw Amy in the hall. “How was the kiss? “The kiss was great.” “Does this mean we are girlfriend and boyfriend?” “Yes it does.”

THE END

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on January 22, 2007, 6:42:47 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendSo cute -^^-!

shadowoflife on January 22, 2007, 7:02:30 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflife^_^

jodeel on January 22, 2007, 6:48:21 AM

jodeel on
jodeelnice one!

shadowoflife on January 22, 2007, 7:02:22 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks