Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Sleepy Ninja and a Sparring Match

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 7 - A Sleepy Ninja and a Sparring Match

Chapter 7 - A Sleepy Ninja and a Sparring Match
 
 
      Sasori and Deidara both sat awake on their beds staring at Taizen, who was sleeping soundly staring at the ceiling with closed eyes. BEEP. The alarm on Sasori’s night stand sounded. Taizen didn’t seem to notice. BEEP. It went again. Taizen’s brow wrinkled. BEEP. “SHUT OFF THAT DUMB CLOCK SASORI!” Taizen screamed. ‘Apparently’ Sasori thought. ‘She can scream and not have it hurt her ears.’ BEEP. Taizen groggily stood up from her bed, stomped over to the clock, and smashed it with her fist, glaring at it’s broken remains. Slowly, she slincked back to her bed, and upon pulling the covers over her head, she fell back asleep. A knock was heard on the door. Deidara got up and opened the door, revealing the rest of the Akatsuki.

      “We heard a crash…” Kisame said slowly. “Yeah…un” Deidara gestured to Taizen, then to the alarm clock that laid smashed into pieces on the stand. “Oh…” Kisame grunted. Sasori then got up, walked over to Taizen, gripped the covers, and forcefully yanked them off her. Taizen groaned and snapped her eyes shut tighter than they originally were. “Sasori…..” She murmured, turning to lie on her stomach, face buried in her pillow. “Get UP!” He growled loudly to her, picking up the side of the mattress and making her fall off the bed to the floor. “Oww…..” She moaned tiredly. 

      “Up yet?” Sasori questioned, already knowing the answer. “Yes…unfortunately…” Taizen growled, putting her sleeved covered hands on the bed, and laying her head on them. “What did you want?” She questioned as she stood up and stretched. “Nothing…it was time for you to get up…” Taizen looked confused, then looked around trying to find a clock. Her eyes landed on the alarm clock that she had crushed earlier. “Umm…what happened to your clock?” She asked cocking her head to the right. “….you smashed it when I wouldn’t turn it off….” “Oh…really? Wow. You’d think I’d remember something like that….” She said shocked. “Well if you leave, I’ll change.” Sasori walked out of the room, pulling Deidara out with him and closing the door.

      A few minutes later, Taizen walked out, cloak left open, showing a pair of black shorts and a black T-shirt. She smiles at them all and went to walk to somewhere then stopped looking confused. She turned to say something, but was stopped by Hidan. “We have a set schedule in the mornings. We are going to spar…it’ll be fun.” He grabbed arm and dragged her to the sparring field out side the base, the rest of the Akatsuki had followed them. “Ok…..so…how does this work? I mean, who fights who, and how do you figure it out?” Taizen questioned. “Don’t worry, we usually fight our partners…and Zetsu spars with Blue…”

     Taizen waited patiently until Zetsu looked at her with a nod. Slowly, she stood up and walked to the middle of the field, slowly followed by Deidara. “Guess I get to fight you, un?” He said grinning devilishly. “Guess so…your loss…..” Taizen murmured. “You seem confident, un?” Deidara said, taking a fighting stance. “That’s cause I am!” Taizen stated bravely as she too took a fighting stance. Zetsu looked from Taizen to Deidara. “Are you ready Taizen?” “Not yet” she looked at Tobi, who pulled out a small radio and turned it on. “Now I am…I like to spar with music…you ok with that Dei-kun?” “Sure, un”. “Deidara, are you ready?” A nod. “BEGIN!” Zetsu screamed causing Taizen to step back, close her eyes, and wince.

      What will happen in the fight? Only time will tell!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment