Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Lovely Morning?

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 8 - Lovely Morning?

Chapter 8 - Lovely Morning?
Jordan wakes up with a smile on his face. “God, what a night.” He says as he stretches and yawns. He stares at Firehead and Sapphire laying on the couch cuddled near each other. “Heh. Now I remember.” He says as he gets a glass of water. He looks over on the floor and noticed Kira curled up napping peacefully as she held her stomach. “God I love her. Ever so much.” Jordan says as he felt a tingly feeling inside of him. “Hun?” Kira says as she gets up and stretches. “You ok?” She yawns. “Yep. I’m fine hun….You know you looks so hot right now.” Jordan says as his eyes looked up and down Kiras body. “Oh stop it. You look better.” Kira says as she walks up and starts rubbing Jordans shoulders. “Hmmm…” Kira smiles happily as she feels his muscles. “HELLO SITTING RIGHT HERE!” Sapphire says as she stares at Kira and Jordan. “Don’t you two start something here.” Firehead teases as he hugs Sapphire. “Us? Starts something? Naaah.” Jordan says as her wraps his arms around Kiras wait area. Firehead walks over to Kira about to give her a friendly hug but Jordan steps in front of her. “What are you doing?” Jordan says, his foot tapping. “I’m just giving her a congratulations hug.” Firehead says as he walks by Jordan as hugs her. “Oh.” Kira says as she blushes and steps back. “The baby, it kicked.” Jordan walks over with a confused face on. “What do you mean? Kicked? It’s only a couple of days old.” Kira walks over to Jordan and places his hand on her stomach. A little pressure pushes on his hand. “It’s a lil different for hedgedogs, You see. They grow faster than normal hedgehogs or dogs.” Kira says as she rubs herself against Jordans body. “Oh. Your body still looks great.” Jordan says as he blushes and starts to kiss Kira. “Oh.” Kira couldn’t help but try and pull of Jordans clothes. “HELLO?” Sapphire yells “WE ARE STANDING RIGHT HERE!” She turns away to see Firehead staring at her happily. The couples stood there kissing each other. SLAM! The door knocks down to reveal Koda and his gang standing there. “Hey hun, wanna join me for a lil talk and some fun?” Koda says staring at Kira.

By: Caroline DeBlois

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on May 1, 2009, 3:07:14 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI'm preparing my Dark Beam! (Midnight the Hedgehog, a drak type) It can go through four houses!

Forestdahedgehog on March 6, 2008, 7:00:56 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog>:(I SWEAR IM GONNA SHOOT THIS KODA GUY IN THE HEAD AND/OR BEAT HIS @$$!!!!!!!!

virusthehedgehog on February 21, 2007, 10:30:44 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogwheres virus when you need him i'd show gim where to go lol

Falconlobo on February 16, 2007, 10:09:21 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboKoda sounds like a real jerk

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on February 14, 2007, 10:04:45 AM

xXHerMusicalAngelXx on
xXHerMusicalAngelXx*taps foot* That Koda knows how oget on my nerves and you know what? I'm preparing to go all Tydle on his @$$!

Agin nice job, and I love the way the other couple are!X3

RogueTheBat18 on February 13, 2007, 6:37:48 PM

RogueTheBat18 on
RogueTheBat18cool, off to read the last chp