Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Demonized.

This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..

Chapter 33 - Demonized.

Chapter 33 - Demonized.
Kira stopped kissing Jordan, she didn’t feel like having fun. Even though Jordan started begging, she backed off. Jordan stood there and looked at Kira, her eyes were still red with anger, and her stomach was still normal, but started getting bigger. Though he noticed one thing different, Kiras stance. She stood different, she usually had a light fragile stance that made her look beautiful, but instead she had a kind of painful stance, like something deep inside her was forcing her actions. Jordan worried about Kira all of a sudden, he was afraid that the demon would kill her or the baby. He froze, not knowing what to think, he felt tears running down his cheeks. “Jordan? You ok?” Kira said as she moved closer to Jordan. He didn’t answer her. Kira felt a strange feeling and backed off. “I….I have to go, out.” Kira stammered. She knew Jordan should rest. She needed to calm her demon inside, so she left the house, leaving Jordan to cry alone, in the darkness. Kira walked for a while, thinking about what happened, she felt upset about it but kept walking, she noticed a group of teenagers beating up a lil kid. “Hey! Leave him alone!” She warned the teenagers. The teens laughed and attacked Kira, but Kira knocked them off. Kira got angry and killed them all, leaving the little boy in fright. Kira walked off in pain. She came home to Jordan sitting on the floor. Jordan just looked at her and smiled. Kira went to him and stayed close to him. Jordan pulled Kira close and frenched kissed her. Leaving Kira to moan about it. Jordan deepened the kiss and moved his hands around as Kira moaned. Kira started shaking, feeling love all around her. She wanted to mate but she knew she couldn’t. She just let Jordan feel her until she gave in. Jordan started to get tired from trying to make Kira happy, he laid back and Kira laid on top of him, still moaning. Jordan rubs Kiras body more until Kira felt paralyzed. Then he rested with Kira for the night.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 7, 2008, 6:11:24 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogXD MOR PLZ!