Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Spams first Adventure

A story of a lonely spam can that's trying to find a little love and respect from sombody. Read of this brave little Spam can's journey through America as he finds trust, Love, and respect from people he never thought he would.

Chapter 1 - Spams first Adventure

Chapter 1 - Spams first Adventure
Spam was an ordianary Spam can living on the top self in a family's cuboard. He had lived there for severals years and watched as other product cans had come and go and been enjoyed by the family of five.
Spam was always teased. The eldest sibling often threatened the younger children that if they don't behave they have to suck on Spam. Then the Children would immeditaly behave. "At least I'm good for something..." He thought as he watched a can of sloppy joe get taken from the cuboard.
Then came a day when Spam wanted to do something with his life! He wanted to explore America and find someone that would love him, and give him the respect he need! So while the family of five went on vaction to Disney land Spam went out of his cuboard and through the doggy door that once was used by Sadie, the family of five's old dog. He was outside in the fresh air looking around. He once remembered being out here when he was being brought in from the car. As he left the drive way and ventured onto the sidewalk people stared and laughed at him as he walked by. He soon knew he had to get out of this neighbor hood.
Of course Spam didn't know where he was going or even what he was going to do, but he still traveled on. Now Spam had lived in a little neighborhood in California. Spam didn't know it but he was heading for Hollywood. Yes Hollywood where all the big stars are located and live thier glamor lives. I know, I know, most stars don't live in Hollywood, but this is a story where the ALL do. Yup, every single star known to ever be on television lives here!
So anyway There spam was, he had been walking for I'd say about 30 minutes now. He was getting awfuly tired since he never got exercise in that top self of the cuboard.
So he went up to a nice big mansion and knocked on the door. When the door finaly creaked open there was Mr Rodgers. Now, the little Spam can knew who Mr. Rodgers was because the little one's of the family of five often watched this show while eating breakfast in the Kitchen. And when they got thier ceral the left the cuboard open and then Spam could see the shows they watched in the morning until thier mother would wake up and close the cuboard while cleaning up.
Well, any way there the little Spam can is looking up at this Hollywood hero and Mr. Rodgers is looking around to see who knocked. Now, you may think Mr. Rodgers is a kind old gentleman, but when Mr. Rodgers saw that it was only a Spam can he cussed and kicked the Spam can across the road. Then he stuck his butt out of the door and yelled "Spam is for Spam Sucking Trailor Trash". While wiggling his butt i may add. So yes, now you know the real Mr. Rodgers.
Now we come to the end of the chapter and where I go take a drink and pee. So stay tuned for more chapters of this poor little Spam can's adventure!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on July 14, 2012, 5:25:59 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77i must admit, my favorite line was the second to last sentence. ha-ha! *favs*

BandO on August 31, 2005, 12:36:00 AM

BandO on
BandOCool story! *fav*

L7 on October 2, 2004, 2:40:20 PM

L7 on
L7I love this story. You ahve a point about Mr. Rogers. It is impossible for someone to be so sickingly sweet without being fake. (like my science teacher)*adds to faves*