Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Saved again

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 19 - Saved again

Chapter 19 - Saved again
Suddenly, the poison didn’t seem so powerful. Slowly, it began to retract itself from her body.
Slowly, she began to come back to consciousness. She eventually felt her master and her sister’s presence again. They were extremely close.
She wondered how had been saved from this poison. Maybe her sister had pulled through for her somehow.
Occasionally, she would feel a shooting pain go up her spine, as if the poison was fighting back, but it didn’t last.
She finally got enough strength back to open her eyes. She tried to open them at first, but they felt really heavy and she closed them again.
“Ah, come on! Just wake up! You’ve made me go through to much lately!” she faintly heard Echo say.
Ash groaned and tried to open her eyes again. This time, she didn’t fail.
“Nice to…see you… (cough)…too…bantha breath,” Ash said.
Echo smiled. “Now that’s the Ash Chi I know!” Echo said and slightly hugged Ash. IT stung, but she didn’t tell her to quit. She needed a hug right about now.
“Good to…see you as well…sis,” Ash said slowly.
Echo looked at her amazed. “How in the world did you survive that?” she asked. “One of the best healers in the Temple said you were supposed to die a long time ago! Actually…2 weeks ago!”
“I don't really know...what happened. The entire time I was...like, half-awake and half-dead. I heard what was...going on but I couldn't...wake up. When I was injected with...that poison and thought I...was gonna die, I just put...the thought in my head...that I had to hold...on as long as possible...because I knew you...would save me. Somehow, I just...knew it," Ash said. It was a lot to say, but she needed to say if. She knew her sister’s confidence in herself would be shattered right now, and if Ash could say something reassuring, it might help her.
Echo sighed. “That’s why I’m here,” Echo responded.
“I’m glad.” Ash said. Then a thought came to her mind. “Who did this…to me?”
Echo paused. “Aero,” she said softly.
“What?” Ash said surprised. She knew Aero was a part of the plan against the Jedi, but she didn’t believe that he would try to kill her. They had known each other for a long time.
“He has turned...to the Dark Side." Echo said. “He and a lot of Dark Jedi were trying to get the Temple to train Dark Jedi!" Echo said.
Ash felt angry inside. She couldn’t believe he would so easily turn.
“Where…is that…scum?” Ash asked.
“I wondered what they did with him, I battled him and he was harder, ALOT harder. Then I knocked him out, then I took him with us...I wondered what happened to him."
Then, Broze, Juno, Kali, and Nya burst into the room.
“Oh my, oh my. Look at that hair. I feel so bad for you." Kali said.
Juno stared at Kali. “Are you ok?" she asked Ash.
“Depends on what…you consider…okay,” Ash replied. “If you mean…alive, then yes…I’m alive.
“If you need anything, just tell me." Juno said looking worried.
Broze stepped up to her bedside. “You are a true man," Broze said. Echo laughed, but Ash just stared at him. Must be an inside joke.
“One at a time guys," Ash said, trying to smile.
“So, how did the battle go?" Echo asked turning to Broze.
“It was GREAT...NOT!" Broze said staring at Echo.
“Every single one of us was wounded except the masters. I’ve been in a bacta tank for a couple days healing from a bad lightsaber scar and Broze still has some bacta patches on his leg from the bad. Juno’s been in a bacta tank too, but we’re all feeling better now. Fortunately for Kali, all she got was some badly scorched hair!" Nya said.
“Don’t worry guys,” Kali said. Ash couldn’t tell that her hair was messed up because it was in a pony-tail. “I’ve already ordered a wig. I’ll be normal Kali in a couple of days.”
Ash tried to laugh again. Kali was ridiculous.
“Guys, I'm sorry!” Echo started to say. “I had to tell the Masters, they helped you! You did beat them in the end so..." Echo said trailing off.
“It’s ok....we understand." Juno said smiling.
“Yeah, I would have ditched you guys too." Broze said. They all laughed..
In a few minutes, everybody but Echo left Ash.
“Why are you…staying with me? I'm not…dead!" Ash said her. She didn’t like being treated like a youngling anymore since she wasn’t dead.
“I know. I'm just so happy you are alive." Echo said.
“I am too. But why don't you…go check...on your master, he needs you.....more than you...need him! Last time…I saw him…he was pretty…beaten up." Ash said, wondering about Kota.
“He’s feeling a lot better now.” Echo said. Echo looked at her, then the door, and then Ash again. “Okay, I’ll go check on him. You won’t go anywhere if I leave right?”
“Oh, just get…out of here…you gamorrean,” Ash said chuckling.
Echo left and Ash went back to sleep. She wished that she could up doing stuff with her sister, but at least she wasn’t dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment