Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - THE END

Sonic finds his long lost brother.
plz comment

Chapter 3 - THE END

Chapter 3 - THE END






OK IF YOU DID NOT READ THE FIRST CHPATER GO AND READ IT .






ZOOOOOOOOOOM. Sonic: Shadow who do you think is useing the emarald? Shadow: You think i know i just got here? Sonic: oh right.
Shadow: hmmm? this way. ZOOOOOOOOOM Amy: (sighs like she is in in love) look at him go hes so cool. Tails: Amy snap out of it we got a emergency.
Amy: oh heh heh sorry anyway whos got the emarald? Tails: probley Eggman.(MEANWILE) Eggman: So that new hedgehog is sir shadow
I remember him he was the most loyal gard of king acorn. And he was tough and fast faster than sonic is now and since he was frozen for 10 years he must still have his speed.
????: STILL HE OR SONIC HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ME MEATL SONIC.Sonic: huh? it is Eggman after all. EGGMAN COME OUT HERE.
MEATL SONIC: HMM HMM HMM LONG TIME NO SEE SONIC Sonic: You. MEATL SONIC: TAKE THIS POW. Shadow:(looks in fear at Amy) no...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MEATL SONIC: HAHAHAHAHA THAT FELT GOOD. Shadow: No not again (FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGo) Shadow: NOOOOOOO AmyBOOOOOM(BACK TO THE PRESENT)
Shadow: not again( an aora of black energy circles aroun shadow) Never again will this happen Sonic Tails Knuckles get amay from here as fast as you can and take amy with you.
Sonic: but bro.. Shadow:NOOOOOOW Sonic: sighs) gang lets goo. ZOOOOOOOOM Shadow: YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TOO FAR. NOW FELL THE POWER OK DARK SUPER SHADOW ( SKIN TURNS BLOOD RED AND EYES TURN PICH GLOWING BLACK)
d SUPER SHADOW: NOW DIE!!! MEATL SONIC: WHAT??? THIS IS NOT IN THE PLAN Eggman: BYE MEATL SONIC NICE KNOWING YA HAHAHAHAHAHA.
D SUPER SHADOW:CHAOS BLAST MEATL SONIC : AHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM D SUPER SHADOW: SIGHS AND TURNS BACK TO NORMAL.
Sonic: Man did you fell that. Black shadow: That was dark chaos blast. Everone: woah where did you come from? black shadow: none of your besness
Shadow: hmmm she still alive( powers up to super shadow and heals Amy) Amy: w-wh-what im alive Sonic: yep thanks to shadow. Amy: (hugs and kisses Shadow and says) Shadow i love you
Shadow: I love you to Amy. hold on ill be right back. 3 minets later Amy will you marry me?Amy: I-I YES
EVERONE BUT SONIC: CHEERING SONIC: MY FUTUER WIFE GONE.




THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment