Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one (can't think of anything else right now)

*shrugs* Just a random weird fanfic. I might put two OCs belonging to other people in it if you ask nicely...

Chapter 1 - Chapter one (can't think of anything else right now)

Chapter 1 - Chapter one (can't think of anything else right now)

It's a random fanfic by HAKUYASHA.

~~~~~~~~

Hinata’s mom said to Hinata, “I think you should go outside, Neji’s looking for you.” Hinata sighed and picked up a white bandanna, which she tied around her black hair. She then surveyed her reflection to make sure she looked okay. She approved of her look: a black, knee-length skort, a black short-sleeved shirt covered by a navy blue vest, her red backpack, a Poké Watch (red, of course), and her black hair tied up neatly with a white bandanna. Slipping on her black sneakers, she ran outside. Waiting for her was a thin, blond-haired boy. His hair was styled in an odd, scruffy-looking fashion. He was wearing navy blue shorts, an orange scarf, a black shirt hidden by a white-and-green striped vest, and black sneakers similar to Hinata’s.
He said when he saw her, “Hinata, I’ve been waiting forever! What took you so long?!”
Hinata replied, “Neji, it’s been two minutes. Will you ever be patient?”
Neji said, “Okay, whatever. Anyways, do you want to go out to the lake to look for a Pokémon? I saw a news story about a red Gyarados in a lake in Johto, maybe there’s something cool in our lake!”
Hinata sighed, “Neji, we’re not going to find anything. I’ll go with you anyways, though.” The two kids ran off towards the lake, Neji in the lead. When they reached the lake, Neji pointed out to the middle of the lake.
“Hey, Hinata. Is that an island? I’ve never seen that before.” Without waiting for an answer, he jumped in the water and began to swim to the mysterious island. Hinata shrugged and followed him after removing her shoes and leaving them on the shore. Finally, the boy and his friend climbed out of the water. Neji shook his head, flinging water everywhere. He then investigated the stones on the island.
Hinata pointed to a rock that stuck out of a huge boulder. “Try pushing that, it might do something.” The blond boy pushed on the stone, which sunk into the large rock. A door opened from the spot where Neji pushed the rock. 
Neji said, “Hinata, let’s go in. I think this will be really cool!”
Hinata nervously stated, “Neji, are you sure this is such a good idea? There could be anything in there. I really don’t think-“
Neji interrupted, “We’ll be fine, I promise.” The two friends walked into the cavern. They walked through a small tunnel, eventually coming to a chamber lit by a hole in the ceiling. A pink-and-blue Pokémon with two tails appeared to be sleeping in the middle of the cavern. Neji walked over and poked it.
Hinata cried, “Neji, don’t do that! We don’t even know what kind of Pokémon that is!” The Pokémon woke up, then looked at the two friends. It floated to a point between the two, moved its hands, then flung them outside with psychic power. They landed just past a tall grass field separated from where they lived by a dangerous forest. Both kids were knocked unconscious when they hit the ground.

~~~~~~~~

If you all like it, I'll add more. Please comment...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on January 11, 2008, 1:06:56 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608how did hinata and neji get into pokemon?
were they exiled frm konoha or summin and forced 2 travel to the land of pokemon where kids rule and adults r stupider?
sammy:they're talking about 2 other charectors whom just happen to hav the same name,molly-chan

Kouni46892742 on July 2, 2007, 8:24:41 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742This is really good!! Um...can you add my oc...Please?

thecompleteanimorph on July 2, 2007, 8:28:10 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphUm... 'kay. They'll show up around chapter 3 (I already wrote chapter 2)

Kouni46892742 on July 2, 2007, 8:44:22 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay! Thank you!!

thecompleteanimorph on July 2, 2007, 8:45:20 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphNo problem! Only one more person can have an OC in my story.