Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - who are the Heroes

The Sonic Heroes have went and defeated Eggman once and for all. But now with Eggman gone Sonic got to face up with his past. But their is a new evil just around the corner and is Eggman realy gone.

Chapter 2 - who are the Heroes

Chapter 2 - who are the Heroes




Just so you know I have had huge writers block for this so some of the charters are out of place. I'm hoping to sort that out as I go along. I am sorry about the spelling as I said before I am not the world's best speller. And I have been using spell check.



Any way I hope you like so pleases read and review. And tell me how to improve on it and you can even give you're ideas for this too.



Sonic Heroes meet the freedom fighters.



Chapter 2: Who are the Heroes





Manic looked around the hideout Uncle Chuck had been living had all of a sudden turned into a mobian house. The computers where still their but everything else was how it was before Robotnick had came and took over the whole planet. Not believing his eyes Manic ran over to the window to look out side, their was a fountain and houses, not one scrap yard it was all clean with no one having to worry about pollution.



“Uncle Chuck every thing is back to nor…” Manic started saying as he turned around to face a pale blue hedgehog and not the robot of Uncle Chuck.



“What's wrong Manic why are you looking at me like that, you look like you seen a ghost.” Uncle Chuck said looking at the green hedgehog who had his mouth wide open.



“Chuck you're normal.” Manic was finale able to say.



“What do you mean normal?”



“What I mean is you're not a robot any more.”



“What!” Chuck shouted as he rushed over to the bathroom to look in the mirror. After a few minutes Chuck came out holding his face and had tears to his eyes.



“I'm no longer a robot, I'm normal.” He slowly said Manic stood in front of him a big grin on his face.



“If it happened here it must off happened all over Mobius.” Manic said as he looked out the window again at the beauty when something hit him.



“What who did this I know Robutnick wouldn't.”



“It must have been them too the one's with the E series robot. They must be that hero group.” Chuck said looking at the emblem in Manic hand.



“Really I thought that their must have been more then just three, the freedom fighters have more people then that.” Manic crossed his arms over his chest, Chuck was about to speck when there was an explosion, rushing out they could see that King Acorn's palaces had been blown up. The entire robotzied citizen that where now normal where rushing out off where all the rocks were landing.



“What happened?” Manic grabbed one of the people that was on the floor hurt. It was a male fox with blue eyes but red fur.



“I don't know one minute I was robots then anther I was normal, I was up near the throne room when I was turned back to normal. Robotnick was angry, there was a bunch of mobian's in their saying that he had lost the kept calling him Eggman.” The Fox said coughing now and then Uncle Chuck came over and was hearing everything. Manic would have laughed at the Eggman thing but new better then to do that now the fox was hurt having been so close to the blast.



“They where standing in front of all the exit's making sure that Robotnick couldn't escape. They wouldn't let him go, I think they said something about team blasts or something. But Robotnick grabbed one of them and threatened them to stay back he then went and said that he was going to blow up the whole building that's when I ran.” The Fox looked up at Manic his blue eyes filled with fear.



“That must be why he is still alive.” Uncle Chuck said finding a near blanket that was hanging out side one of the houses and wrapped it around the fox.



“Yah and the mobian's that help turn every one back are now…” Manic was saying but the fox stooped him.



“No I heard one shout out Chaos control I looked behind me and saw this green light but.” The fox started coughing Manic and Chuck were listening.



“I heard a gun shot and a scream, I may not have seen them but I know their was children in their.” At this Manic and Chuck both looked at each other.



“Manic you go and see if you can help anyone else I'll send a message to the freedom fighters and tell them what happened, Also to tell them to bring some surplices with them and to get here as soon a possible.”





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





Tikal sat at the lake on angle Ireland, her and Chaos had came back to help Knuckles out with guarding the master emerald while he helped Sonic and the others go after Eggman. She could still remember how they had helped save Chaos from his anger and how much power Sonic had from using the seven chaos emeralds. She found out after she came back that shadow could use that power too and Tails and Knuckles also. Chaos was happy being the guardian of the chao again and she had become best friends Amy and Cream but the one she got most on with was Rouge who was always coming up to steel the master emerald. Tikal found this funny and had sometimes helped Rouge just for a joke on Knuckles.



“I wonder how their all doing.” Tikal said to her self looking down on her reflection. The other day a pink Hedgehog and ground squirrel had came up to Angel Ireland that gave Knuckles a real shock.



~Flash Back~



“Knuckles… KNUCKLES!” Tikal could hear someone shouting it didn't sound like any of the Sonic Heroes so she looked over at the water puddle near her.



“Chaos can you please go and see who that is.” Tikal asked as the puddle disappeared. Looking back at where she could hear the voices Tikal could hear them getting closer. `I wonder if I should tell Knuckles.' Tikal looked over at a little hut that Knuckles had been living in she lived in the one next to him.



“Were do you think he is.” She heard one of the voices say, the next minute Chaos was standing next to her telling her what he had seen.



“Right I will deal with them I don't think we should wake Knuckles, he was up all last night watching the master emerald in that storm we had.” Nodding his head Chaos melted back down into the puddle but kept close to Tikal.



“Can I help you?” Tikal said as she walked away from the emerald to the too girls making sure that they could not see the master emerald.



“Who are you?” the pink hedgehog said in what sounded like a jealous tone of voice. She had long quills and a red tank top, black trousers with a yellow belt and dark purple and red boots. Her green eyes where fixed on Tikal not trusting her.



“I'm Tikal I'm a friend of Knuckles. Who are you and what are you doing up here.” Tikal asked them.



“I'm Princess Sally Acorn and this is Princess Sonia Hedgehog we came up here to see Knuckles, do you know were he is right now.” Sally asked as Tikal pretended to think. Sally brown hair was down to her shoulders and wore a blue vest with blue boots that held a hand held computer. She wore a plane white tank top with a blue jean skirt.



“I think he went down to the surface for some reason, if you tell me the reason you're up here I'll be glad to pass on the message.”



“This is freedom fighter business, so were going to have to tell him not you.” Sonia said looking at Tikal like she might bite her head of any minute. Tikal just smiled and then turned to Sally.



“To tell you the truth princess,” Tikal started to say. “Knuckles was up all last night trying to make sure that the Ireland was safe. You see we had a storm last night so I was hoping on letting him sleep.” Tikal was not going to mention the Master emerald but didn't see the point in having to lye to them about knuckles.



“Oh I see well this is very important that we speak to him. We were hoping that he could help us out with a mission on Robotropolis...” Sally said Tikal just smiled and turned to look the way she came from.



“He should be up soon.” Both Sonia and Sally looked at one anther not understanding what Tikal had just done when they heard a surprised yell and angry shouting.



“CHAOS WHAT THE HEEK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING.”



After about a minute or two a red Echidna came out of the bushes dripping wet and very angry, but when he saw Sally and Sonia he froze in the spot he was standing staring at both of them and going white in the face.



“Hello Knuckles we were wounding if you could help us with a mission.” Sally asked and Sonia stood next to her.



“……Um what … mission is it.” Knuckles was finale able to say turning to Tikal.



`Tikal don't mention Sonic, Tails or Amy.' Knuckles thought knowing Tikal could read his mind.



“Well you see normally we wouldn't ask you but we really need to get this compartment for the derobotize that can help us turn all the citizen of Mobius normal again.” Sonia told Knuckles as she walked up to him but still looking at Tikal. Seeing this Knuckles knew what Sonia was thinking and suppose that he better set her mind at ease and get Tikal out of Sonia's most hated books.



“Sonia, Tikals a relative of mien.” Knuckles laughed making Sonia go bright red in the face.



What… Oh I'm so sorry, Tikal is it, I'm sorry I… did…” Sonia started saying her expression started to soften as she tried to apologies.



“It doesn't matter.” Tikal smiled at the pink hedgehog who was still turning into a red hedgehog.



“So Knuckles will you help us.” Sally asked making Knuckles jump in the air he really didn't want to answer this.



“When do you need the help?” He finale asked.



“Three days from now in the morning.” Sally said that made Knuckles look down to the ground and put his hand to his head trying to think of away out of this. He knew he had to help the others with the mission to stop Eggman in the evening but he couldn't tell them that they had no clue who the hero group was. The only way they didn't know that the groups was really called Sonic heroes was because Shadow was not going around saying he had anything to do with Sonic.



“I can't I promised Tikal I'll show her how to protect the Ireland. She still learning how to be a guardian you see and it takes a few days for it to sink in.” Tikal looked over at Knuckles and gave him a glare.



“You sure Knuckles we could really use you're help the freedom fighters aren't doing to good. Last time we went into Robotropolis we were almost caught.” Sonia said looking down and bringing her hands to her medallion.



“Ever since Sonic, Tails and Amy ran away 1 half years ago the freedom fighters have not been doing well pleases we could really use you're help.” Sally said at the mention of Sonic thou Sonia got an angry look.



“Have you seen him Knuckles.” Sonia asked Tikal looked over at Knuckles who looked like he had an annoyed look.



“For the 500 time I haven't seen Sonic for three years and this Tails and Amy I have never meet.” Tikal was surprised that Knuckles was able to keep a straight face.



“Pleases help… you wouldn't mind would you Tikal.” Sally said but the look Knuckles was given her she knew she had to lie.



“I'm sorry but it is really important that I learn all this.” Tikal said at this both Sally and Sonia looked upset they said good bye and told Tikal she was more then welcome to visit the great forest. After they where gone Knuckles had spent the rest of the day trying to kill Chaos for waking him up.



~End of Flash Back~





Tikal stood up to see all the chao flying they had came to angel Ireland as the pollution was starting to come in to the secret Chao guardians. Smiling Tikal turned around and went to check on the master emerald when she felt a strange energy coming from behind her. Turning around Tikal saw a green glow and then saw the four groups standing together. But when she saw a light pink Hedgehog holding onto Sonic with blood coming out of a wound near her heart.



“Amy!” Tikal said every one looked at Amy who was holding onto Sonic. Sonic who looked down on her realising that Amy was the one who had taken the bullet that Eggman had fired at him.



“Amy!” Sonic cried as he quickly grabbed Amy and lifted her up. “Tikal can you heal her.”




“Maybe I don't know, my grandma in the past
tough me a little about healing. But I'm going to need some plants.” Tikal said as she ran up to look at Amy's wound.



“I'll go and find some healing plants.” Knuckles said as he ran of to a part of the Ireland he knew that they grew on.




“I'll help him.” Rouge said as she took to the sky and followed Knuckles.




“We better try and at least
get her wound cleared up. Ill go and get some water.” Espio said as he brought out a bottle that was in the bag Tails was holding and put some of the lakes water in it. He then went up to Sonic and Amy and started pouring some of the water onto the wound.



“Here's a cloth Mr
Espio.” Cream said as she handed a white cloth to Espio.



“Amy Come on stay awake.” Sonic said as he saw Amy eyes closing. At the Sound of Sonic Voice Amy looked up at him her eyes
half open.



“Sonic we better get her inside some where.” Tails said nodding Sonic turned
to Tikal Who pointed to the diction of her hut and with that sonic ran of down their. Shadow picked up Tikal and followed. The others were following them both too.



As soon as they got to the Hut Sonic rushed in and put Amy down on the bed. Shadow came in with Tikal who quickly went up to Amy and put her hand on her forehead.




“She has temperate.” Tikal said as she put some blankets on Amy. Sonic just stood there looking at Amy her skin going pale at the lose of blood.



The others showed up Knuckles handing the plants him and Rouge had gathered to Tikal.



“Thanks, you lot are going to have to wait outside.” Tikal told them, Shadow walked out and so did Sonic but not before taking one last look at Amy.




Out side every one sat in silent not wanting to talk.




“Sonic what happened?” Tails asked as Sonic was looking at the ground.




“Eggman had a gun and went to shot me, Amy must have seen him and
shielded me from the shot.” Sonic said looking at Tails the others listening.



“Figures Egghead would try and make sure he got rid off you. He hates you the most.” Vector said Charmy was buzzing about over his head.




“Don't worry Amy going to be all right.” The small bee tried to cheer everyone up.




“You're right Charmy.” Rouge all off a sudden said making every one jump. “Amy will be all right she never gives up on anything so why should she give p now.”




Yah especially if she wants to marry Mr Sonic.” Cream said standing up and letting go of Cheese so the Chao could flout about. Every one started laughing at this.



“Yah you're right Amy never dose give up on anything.” Sonic said looking at the hut. Knuckles and Tails both gave each other a grin.




“What are you too grinning at?” Shadow said looking at the too.




“Easy Sonic is starting to fall for Amy.” Knuckles laughed a little but making sure that only him Tails and Shadow could hear.




“How the heck would someone like you figure that out?” Shadow asked knowing that Knuckles couldn't even figure out his own love life.




“Easy we get Tikal to read his mind.” Tails answered at this Shadow looked at the young fox.




“She reads minds, you too better not have got her to read my mind or else I'll pull all you're insides out.” Shadow said walking of too talk to Rouge.




“You think he'll really pull our insides out Knuckles.”
Tails asked he looked up at Knuckles.



“This Shadow of course he would, any too late now we all ready got her to read his mind.” Knuckles said closing his eyes as he lay down.




“Yah too late now.”




They stayed their waiting their some minutes not talking. Espio leaning against a tree and Charmy was smelling
the flowers with Cream making a flower crown for Amy. Vector was listening to his Music. Shadow was up in a tree while Rouge was examining some of her jewels with Omega. Tails and Knuckles were sitting by a Tree Knuckles asleep and Tails drawing up some blue prints on how to make the tornado go faster. Big was sitting with Froggy and checking to make sure there was nothing wrong with his fishing rod. Sonic sat on a rock near the hut, every now again each one of them would look at the hut too see if everything was ok.





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





“Their you go, don't worry you'll be alright.” Manic said as he helped an old lady into a bed. She was a Cat and had some burn on her but other then that she was going to be ok.



“Is everything ok here.” Bunny asked as she came into the room that they where putting in all the injured mobian's. Bunny who was no longer a half
robot wore jean trousers and a pink top.



“Yah, well where lucky no one was seriously injured.” Manic said as he turned to the rabbit.




“Well you're Mums looking for ya. She wants to talk about what happened here.” Bunny said as Manic nodded and followed Bunny out some freedom fighters were their to see that the injured were ok.




“So what happened here any why hun.” Bunny asked as her and Manic walked down the path to Uncle Chuck's new house.




“Well their was this glow and then everything was normal, me and Chuck started talking and then
there was an explosion.” Manic said as he saw a little kid run to his mum and hug her. Smiling Manic turned to look at Bunny again.



“You think that Hero group was behind it don't yah.” Bunny said looking over her shoulder to look at the hedgehog.



“Yah who else do you think it could have
been.”



“Maybe sugerhog had something to do with it.” Bunny said Manic looked up at her on this.



“Maybe but no one has heard from Sonic in a year, he might not even be alive.” Manic said looking in front of him. “If we had believed him about Tails he wouldn't have ran of.”




“Don't say things like that I'm sure he'll show up some
day.” Bunny said Manic gave a smile to Bunny. He knew when he first meet her that he could trust her but he didn't know if he could tell her that he missed Sonic, he knew Sonia did, every time she meet up with Knuckles she always asked him about Sonic. He even blamed himself about Sonic running of too look after the two tailed fox he still remembered how Sonic asked him to back him up. Soon they where both at the house.



“Manic you're here how is every one.” Queen Aleena said as Bunny and Manic walked in.




“Their all fine Mum, no one was
seriously hurt.” Just then Roter, Sally, Sonia and Antwon all came in. Chuck was in the corner sitting at a table. As everyone took a set Queen Aleena started talking.



“Now everyone knows why we are all here.”




“We iz here to find out what happened.”
Antoine said looking at Sally as he said it.



“I say it was the Hero group. Me and Manic saw a Black hedgehog a Bat and a E-
series robot grinding up a pipe to the main control room. Plus Michle the Fox said he heard a bunch of mobian's in the control room saying to Robotnik that he couldn't win. Who else could it be?” Chuck said as she said this.



“That's True but wh
y would they have Children there if they where stopping Robotnik, I mean isn't that dangerous.” Rotor said.



“Well maybe they like taking
risks; I mean they do have an E-series robot with them.” Bunny said looking around.



“Well the only clue we have right now on who they are is this emblem.” Manic said brining out the emblem and putting it on the table.




“What dose the blue yellow and red stand
for?” Sally asked picking up the emblem to have a look at it.



“We don't know all we know is that Robotnik never wanted us to know who they were, we think that he feared that if we did we could beat him. But they where able to fight and
defeat him on their own. We need to know who they are so we can thank them properly for freeing mobius.” Aleena said they all nodded.



“I can ask Knuckles if he can help us.” Sonia said.




“Why bother it's not like he has been helping us out lately.” Manic said making Sonia angry. “Like that time you went to find out why Angle island fell into the sea and he wasn't their, or the time you went to ask him to help out in a mission. He wasn't their. Oh yah that was twice. And a few days ago he was talking about having to help some female Echidna out in becoming a guardian and couldn't help us
to morning. I thought he was the last of his kind.” Manic said finished Sonia looked like she was going to rip his head of.



“SO HE FOUND SOME ONE FROM HIS FAMILLY IS THAT SO WRONG.” Sonia shouted.




“YES I THINK HE KNOWS SOMETHING AND ISN'T TELLING US.” Manic shouted back.




“STOP IT BOTH OF YOU.” Queen Aleena shouted making her two children stop arguing.




“You know manic has a point why has Knuckles stopped helping us. Ever since a year ago he had been making up
esquires to not help us. Like he has something else planed or he just simply not their, and now Tikal showed up.” Sally said looking at them Sonia was getting madder.



“If Knuckles knew something he would tell me I know he would. Maybe the reason he wasn't there was because he was of searching for something and that's how he found Tikal.” Sonia said.




“Sonia right, Knuckles helped us out in the past. He doesn't have to help if he doesn't want to. He isn't even a freedom fighter.” Bunny said making Sonia smile.




“Fine, but I still think he knows something.” Manic said.




“We'll dose thiz mean we have too look for a E-zereisz robot in the streets now.”
Antoine said looking at them all and taking the subject of Knuckles.



“No I don't think they'll bring that out, but keep an eye out for a black hedgehog and a bat. They are properly part of the hero group.” Queen Aleena said to
them all.



“Oh and also keep an eye out for anyone saying Eggman, I think that's what the hero group called Robotnik.” Chuck said at this all the teens nodded and left to go out side and help every one with the other freedom fighters.



“Chuck do you think the see'er was wrong about the prophecy.” Aleena asked her old friend.




“Must have been, Some get things wrong.” Chuck said as he went to go out side and help the others.




“Chuck do you think Sonic would show up.” At this Chuck looked at the queen. He knew how much she wanted to meet her son, and every time she thought she would he had ran off with out knowing that he could have finale meet his mum. He also knew that even thou the freedom fighters were angry at him running of they didn't hate him and actule wanted him to come back because they missed the fast blue hedgehog.




“Yes I think he'll show up, I just don't know when. He never could sit still for long.” Chuck said as he left the Queen on her own the hero emblem on the table shining in the light.





























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on March 11, 2008, 6:38:10 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogcoolnesser XD