Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Back again and something else

About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.

Chapter 4 - Back again and something else

Chapter 4 - Back again and something else
Shino went back inside, leaving Misa with a thought in her head, If I came back just for Shino, why arent I with him now? I mean, hes showing me now... he does love me. And here I am, with Rock Lee, not Shino! I cant do this to him, she thought, breaking away from Lee and running towards Shinos house. She heard his sobs when she pushed the front door open. She ran to his room, slamming the door open, and making him stare at her.
 Shino, dont just stare at me as if I came back from the dead. I want you, Shino! I want you! she screamed at him. Shino hopped up at once. She hugged him.
 Shino, Im so sorry I called you a fat piece of crap. I didnt mean it. I dont want to hurt you anymore like that! Forgive me, she said, crying into his jacket. Shino nodded.
 Its ok. Its ok, Shino said. Misa looked up at him. She smiled. Misa went home then. Shino decided to go for a walk, so he did. During his walk, he was shoved against the side of a wall. A strange ninja held him there, and held up a bottle with white contents in it. Shino stared at the bottle.
 Do you want this? the strange ninja asked him.
 I dont know what it is... Shino said. The ninja sighed annoyed.
 Its- the ninja whispered it to Shino. Shinos eyes widened.
 Take it or Misa will have an unfortunate accident, if you know what I mean. And use the stuff. When you run out come for another walk, ok? the ninja told him roughly, and Shino nodded. The ninja disappeared and Shino ran home. He sat on his bed, holding the bottle. He thought about what the ninja said to him. So he opened the bottle.
The next morning, Misa ran over to Shinos at 10:30. Shino groaned as she walked through his door. He was still lying in bed.
 Aghh. Why arent I feeling good this morning? Everything was the same last night... Shino said slowly and looked beside his bed. On his dresser was the white bottle. Oh, its that stuff I took last night, Shino thought to himself. Misa walked over to the dresser, since she also noticed the bottle. She took it and walked over to Shino.
 Whats this, Shino? THIS wasnt here YESTERDAY, Misa asked him, sounding concerned. Shino grabbed it from her.
 Its nothing, ok? I mustve eaten something funny yesterday, Shino said. Misa didnt believe him when he said that.
 It has something to do with that bottle, I know it, Misa said. I took it for her. Why wont she leave me alone about it? Oh, I know, because its bothering her. And me, too. Because its crack, Shino thought to himself.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on October 16, 2006, 12:39:42 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoNo Shino! Why did you have to make him take it?!?!?! lol I don't blame ya... wait I said that wrong.... Oh well Can't wait til the next chapter!

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:48:51 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe...lol