Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - She's a halfa?

Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!

Chapter 4 - She's a halfa?

Chapter 4 - She's a halfa?
"Claire, I-I love you too. I have ever sense I first laid eyes on you. Because, your pretty, smart, and well, attractive." "Pretty and attractive mean the same thing Danny." Claire was getting all smart on me. "I don't care." I felt cold and wet lips press against mine. Claire was kissing me ever so gently. I was enjoying the moment. "Danny, it's Jazz. Mom says we have to go. Come on." There was nothing but dead silence. Jazz opened the door and saw Claire and I kissing passionatly. I saw her and I knew she thought it was sweet. I ignored her. "Claire I have to go. I'm sorry." I sighed, and brought her close to me for one last kiss. "Don't be Danny. Do you want to go to the park later today?" "I'd love to. I'll come pick you up at 6:00. See you later!" I walked out but I managed to her Claire say "See you later my love" under her breath. I smiled and walked home with my sister, mom, and dad. Claire waved to me from her window. I blushed, and waved back. I was not watching where I was going, so I crashed into this girl who sounded very familiar. "I'm sor...Danny?" I realized it was Sam, my best friend. "Hi Sam. Claire told me that you two met like two hours ago." "Who is Claire?" Sam had confusion in her voice. "Claire and Emma, our new neighbors." this time I was the confused one. "Don't you remember?" "No. I haven't met them yet. Actually, we were just going now." "That's wierd. Well see ya later Sam!" "Dido." Just then I remembered a ghost I fought earlier. She knew about Sam because she was a mind reader. Could it be that Claire is, a halfa like me? Well there's only one way to figure out. "Mom, I'm going to Tucker's." "Okay, just be safe." "I will mom." As soon as my mom was out of sight I turned into my ghost self and flew to Tucker's place. "Tuck, TUCK, TUCK!" I yelled for him to answer. "Chill out dude. What's up?" "I met this girl and she knows about you and Sam and you guys haven't met yet and I fought a ghost that knew about you and Sam and I think maybe Claire's a ghost!" I was talking so fast it sounded like I was speaking a whole different language, like Chinese or Japanese. "Dude, breathe! Let me get this straight, you met this girl and she knows about Sam and I and we haven't met yet and you fought a ghost that knew about Sam and I and you think maybe Claire's a ghost, right?" "My point exactly!" "Well let's find out." I flew Tucker to Claire's house. We were invisible, and watching Claire's every move. Well honestly, sometimes I glaced over at Sam. SOMETIMES![/u] Somehow I think she knew I was here because she shook and blushed every now and then. I still don't know if she really knows that I'm here. Oh well. I turned my attention back to Claire. "So, are you and Danny good friends?" "Yes, actually we're best friends. But-" My eyes shot up really wide. "But I wish we could be more than just friends, if you know what I mean." I was blushing fiercly. "You love him, huh." "No. I'm in love with him, and I have been ever since we met." I was now as red as an apple. Tucker couldn't see me but he knew I was burnt red. "Well I guess you have a girlfriend Danny." Tucker giggled. I slapped him in the head and told him to shut up. I saw Claire's breathe, and then I thought, Here it comes. I finally get to see if Claire's a halfa! "Excuse me Sam. I'll be right back."Goin' ghost!" That's my battle cry! I saw the ghost I saw and fought earlier, Claire McLain. "Well, well, well. If it isn't little Danny Fenton." she laughed. "Name's Phantom, Danny Phantom." "Sure, whatever." "Tuck, give me myy thermos," I whispered, hoping Claire wouldn't here me. Unfortunatly, she did. "That silly little, 'Fenton' thermos can't stop me from kicking your @$$!" "No one swears at Danny Phantom, you little dog!" "YOU'RE DEAD FENTON!" "MY NAME IS DANNY PHANTOM!!!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment