Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - setting sail

A Captain, hid daughter and crew try to prove that reported vanishings that have been happening are a load of rubbish but when things get mysterious who knows what will happen to them. read and find out.

Chapter 1 - setting sail

Chapter 1 - setting sail






The Ghost of the Atlantic.



“Prepare for voyage the captain said to his crew it's going to be a long journey boys”.



This story is about a crew of ten men and the captain's daughter (Ivy). The crew is already to set sail. They had heard the tales of the Atlantic ghost that was said to of vanished ships and their crew into white mist for them never to be seen again. Will the captain, his daughter and his crew make it? Will they ever be seen again? Who knows what will happen to them. Find out all of the answers and much more in this amazing story about a captain, his crew and his daughter.



Chapter one:

The vanishing

Last night two fishermen where reported missing of the coast of the Atlantic. Many of these strange vanishings have been happening of the coast of the coast of the Atlantic many people and fishermen believe that it is the work of the legendary Atlantic ghost”, read out the news reporter.



“Load of rubbish I'm tell'in yeh don't listen to any of that Atlantic ghost nonsense Ivy”, said Captain Jack to his daughter Ivy



“Don't worry daddy I don't believe in ghosts or ghoulies their just a load of old tales that people make up to get them selves noticed”, Ivy said to her father.

“That's me girl”.

Ivy smiled at her dad and he smiled back. In less then one week Captain Jack and Ivy along with his crew where going to cross the

Atlantic to try and prove that there was no such thing as the Atlantic ghost and it was just a load of rubbish

Like things about

Ghosts usually are. This was 90% of the time true but as these vanishing people reports are beginning to get higher people won't even leave their houses sometimes. Somebody's being reported missing almost every day now. But no matter what the consequences may be Captain Jack was determined to prove that the social Atlantic ghost did not exist no matter what. He didn't care. He woke Ivy early the next morning and set sail at nine'o clock.

“Wake up Ivy we're leavin' in half an hour so get dressed, eat ya breakfast and meet me and ma crew at the docks” said Captain Jack giving his daughter a little shack to wake her up.

“Ok daddy just give a minute”, said Ivy getting up and rubbing her eyes.

“Ok well ya breakfast is on the table oh and another thing try and be quiet `cause ya mother's still asleep”, added Captain Jack.

As they left they heard strange noises coming from the sea as they approached closer.

“Ivy if anything happens to us save yourself and don't worry about me understand”, said Jack to his daughter.

“Yes daddy I will”, Replied Ivy




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

amelia on April 7, 2006, 1:14:14 PM

amelia on
ameliaUriko: WOWEE! nice story did you see one of my comedy stories I can add you on one of my stories if you want! =D
MEOW!!!!! =3