Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

story says it all

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2


Secret Past.

Chapter Two.



Here is Chapter 2. I still dont own Yu-Gi-Oh. If I did there would be alot differences. I got three reveiws. Wow I didn't think people would read this and actually like it. Anyway for answers to the questions keep reading...







"Astelle what do you mean it's your fault", Asked Atemu wondering why Astelle was blaming herself for her mothers unexpected absense.

"Mummy told me not to leave the cave that she had found for us to hide in. Mummy told me stay and for a while I did. Then I heard a scream. I thought it was Mummy so I ran out of the cave and this man with white hair came out and grabed me. Mummy tried to stop him but he was to powerful. So...", Astelle stopped saying what she was saying and looked up at her father.

"So?" Atemu Asked.

"She used the Millennium Crystal", Astelle said.

"How do you know about the Millennium Crystal", Asked Atemu. The Millennium Crystal was what kept all the Millennium items together and out the presense of evil. After the Millennium Tablet had been destroyed the Millennum Crystal was created. The only text and clue as to what it was, the powers it possed, what happened to the user of it were looked away in a faraway place. How Astelle knew about it but most of all how she knew what it is was called and what it was was another mystery yet to be solved.

"A couple of weeks ago I found a book in the libary so I opened it and the next thing remember was standing in a room lit by candles. On the walls was writing. It said about a very powerfull object called the Millennium Crystal. 'The Millennium Crystal is a legendary Crystal that keeps the Seven Sacred Millennium Items from the presense of evil. The Human who weilds the power of this Crystal will be granted unimaginable powers but it comes at a price. Unauthorised use of this powerfull item will result in the death of the Human who uses it. The Millennium Crystal will then dissappear along with the person who used it'. That's exactly what the text on the walls said. Mum was the one chosen to wield the power of the Crystal wasn't she", Astelle wanted a plain and simple answer to her question.

The answer she wanted to hear was: "No Astelle your Mother was not the chosen one". That wasn't the answer she got.


"Yes Astelle. Your mother was the chosen one. She was very brave to accept the responsibility aswell. She vowed she would never use it unless told to. Up untill today she kept that vow.

"Don't say that. Mom would never brake a vow or promise as important as that. She was told to use it. Her heart was telling her that using the Millennium Crystal was the right thing so she shouldn't be dead. She can't be dead. She just can't be. Can she", Astelle knew what she was saying was a lie. She knew that deep in her heart she would never see her Mother again. She felt so lonely. Her mother was everything to her.

"Astelle her only intention was to protect you. She was getting protective and whenever the holder of the Millennium Crystal gets like that they have no control over the it. That's why she used it. Nobody told her to do anything. It is possible somebody was controling her but that's not for certain. But one thing is: Mum may as well be dead. She dissappeared with the crystal. Who knows where they ended up", explained Atemu trying to fight back some tears that where swelling up in his eyes.









It had been two weeks since the battle. Astelle's mother had not rteturned. Astelle was pretty used to going to the libary in the mornings and not finding her mother there. That's where she spent most of her time. In the libary. She would just sit there for hours on end reading books, studying but most of all sat up to the desk in there. Next to the desk was a window from which you could see for miles. The libary was in one of the tallest towers of the palace. Astelle liked it that way. She would often gaze out of the window thinking. She would be thinking of her upcomming birthday. She would be six tommorrow.

"Another ten years and I will become queen of Egypt". Astelle often thought these words. They were true. Now that her mother had died when she turned 16 no matter how old her father would be, no matter if she had anymore brothers or sisters, there was no stopping it. She would have to become Queen. Astelle hated the words: have, do and you must. They where all words that controlled what she would do. And she didn't like it. Not one little bit.

Another thing Astelle did was staying up all night researching Ancient Artifacts. One question kept haunting her mind: What happened to the Millennium

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yamiserenity on August 17, 2007, 6:41:52 AM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenitythis was originally made for fanfiction.net so ignore the disclamier bits at the biggining