Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dating, Getting Drunk and a new Job... OH JOY!

one girl desires the best for him the other wishes for nothing but Fame and love.He just wants to see some action. Two step sisters and one man all but ever forever adoring him. OverDramatic Shipping and Industrial Shipping.

Chapter 2 - Dating, Getting Drunk and a new Job... OH JOY!

Chapter 2 - Dating, Getting Drunk and a new Job... OH JOY!
(I do not own Yu Gi Oh Total Drama Island or Wicked any of its contents belong to there rightful owners all I own are the OCS in this story. I want to apologize to Kristen Chenowith(SP?) for I am unworthy of having my OC take place in a character she helped create& well I am ranting on I owe an apology to all Kaiba fans for any reason while you read this chapter for there is some mild insulting to him in some ways.)



She waited outside the theatre looking around, snow still showering down on her face looking for her date. She was dressed in velvet, a pale purple dress accessorized by an amethyst silver bracelet, stockings with purple 4 inch high heels and a fake leopard coat she shivered when she saw coming towards her in his usual clothing. His white hair covering his right eye wearing a smirk on his face; it was either the fact of him enjoying her presence or he was laughing about something that happened before. He held the tickets in on hand hugging his date with the other. Only he knew that he didnt really like the maid as anything girlfriend worthy- better yet at Cyndias level- in his interest level, but it was for him, true entertainment.

There you are Mr. Crawford I was worried you werent coming, she said smiling her glossed full pearly smile at him brushing her extremely short leaning black Cleopatra hair out of her face.

Well you said it was unwholesome to be locked up all day. Plus I won the tickets so of course I would come, the man walked over showing the woman the tickets so they could enter, grabbing the coats and handing them to a coat-man he wrapped his arm around her acting for her, she quietly blushed smiling, she liked him and wanted to take Cyndias spot in his life but knew she could never achieve it. Would you like a drink?

Do they have the Champaign Chartreuse, she said her French accent sticking out, she wanted even a French Champaign he never heard of the tender of the small Oz Dust Bar, chuckled.

Orry ady we dont ae dat, the tender laughed, w dent evn ave paign , be om boyban, Pegasus took some time to think what he was saying and then whispered to his French partner. She smiled and then decided.

Then why not the Im Melting Margarita on the rocks, she smiled staring at the tender.

Make that two actually, he said pressing the money on the table grabbing the drinks, want a t-shirt or something?

Nah, Elphie gave a bunch to me and her ex Seto Kaiba, she said sipping on her margarita. Would you like one I could get you a hat or an umbrella, maybe a jacket, she said staring up at him, even in heels she was shorter then him.

You know& are your beautiful eyes for sale, she closed her eyes blinking and smiling, she was giggling, he seemed to have flattered her, but really she must of heard this all the time, for her eyes were really original.

No sorry.

Attention, all audience must take there seats, the show is about to begin, a voice said as he slung his arm around her again looking for there seats. Sitting down the two looked around; they were in a private box on their own observing right above the stage, he stared up at the giant metallic dragon, noticing the men in black grabbing the ropes. The orchestra started to play on the first song smoke coming from the dragon puppet the curtains opened to reveal a group of people and then coming down in a giant mechanical bubble smiling her pearly whites everywhere was the woman who gave him the tickets.

And there is Elphie, the dirty blonde said enjoying the show. Pegasus smiled remembering his life once upon a time in New York reading the novel for the play. He sat there acting attracted to what was happening.

Who can say if Ive been changed for the better, I do believe I have changed for the better. But; because I knew you. Because I knew you. I have been changed for good, the actress let out a final cry and the curtains closed. The show had been over now and Pegasus walked his date out the door grabbing there coats when her peach colored drunk cheeks winced as she fell down in a huge pile of snow laughing.

Ok& no Margaritas for you, he said throwing her over his shoulder, how much do you weigh?

I only weigh as much as that, the drunk said pointing to a statue of the cities founder.

Thats not to heavy, he said rolling his eyes. Emphasize on the sarcasm being used.

Angelique!

Huh what did you say Chef Hatchet? The potatoes are on fire. Mon potato le burn, accidentally dropping her, the voice ran up, it was Elphaba her blue sparkled gown from the show now changed to a turtleneck and jeans her heels only two inches she walked over to the two helping her friend up. Je mappelle Marie Antoinette je treize ans!

How many did she have? Shes really drunk, slinging her friends arm over her shoulder she decided to join them on a walk.

I dont know, 7, 8 drinks she cant hold her martini apparently.

She got the Im melting huh, she said staring at him and then he realized, she had the same eyes as her friend. Out of all the time they spent dueling last night he was focusing more on winning then on gazing at her.

Yea, hey are you and Angelique&

Sisters& yes we are but step sisters, my father wedded her mother and they had Angelique, I was two.

So youre& twenty-four right, he said dragging the girl helping the actress.

Shes twenty-two and Im two years older so yes twenty-four, same as you Pegasus from what my sister tells me, she laughed. This was his perfect time to ask another girl about Angeliques feelings he just decided to manipulate her a bit longer. Whatever hey Angie lets go home, she dragged her sister away.

Hours past and the step sisters were back in there residence Angelique collapsed on the couch, the actress and her other roommate, Cho, wiping the comatose on the forehead with a wet towel.

Soooooo& whats the chairman like in person, Cho said, she was as well quite the duelist as were the two sisters and was very interested in it. Elphaba drank from her bottle of Seven Up and smiled.

First Akira now you, I only talked to him for two minutes today and dueled him, she bit into her microwavable brownie. I think hes cool, cute, for a girl who likes the transgender type, she laughed with her roommate leaving her sister unconscious on the couch.

You like him dont you Elphie, Chos face cracked a smile.

What do you mean? Ive only met him twice. Whatever Im going to bed, the diva walked away flipping her blonde hair.

Hey why did you break up with Kaiba anyways, she said out towards her roommate.

He was an idiot, plus all he cared about was money he was a total snob and was such a douche, ending it there she walked into her room lunging herself on her bed drifting off into sleep.

A few hours later she woke up to a phone call she looked at the time. It was nine o-clock pm, scratching at her eyes she picked it up.

Elphaba Isden here, she rubbed at her eyes again.

ELPHABA, so glad your awake we got a call today, somebody wants to do business with you, the male voice let out, he seemed excited and couldnt let it out, hes here at the theatre can you make it in a few minutes.

Inquisitive about whom it could be she ran to get dressed and brush her teeth she ran out the door slamming it, apologizing to her sister who had yet to recover from her hangover. She ran all the way through the town and pleading children. She ran through domino then arrived at the theatre running in only to stare at white shoes connected to the claret velvet pants she learnt to look at many times.

Glad you could make it, the actress stared at her manager; Mr. Kiro Luminor said his chocolate eye brows raised. Mr. Crawford here is our finest actress backstage and in performance the lovely Elphaba.

Yes weve met, Miss Isden, how would you like to represent yourself on a series of duels that will be put on live television? I have seen your dueling and would love to put you on this challenge, you will be taped twenty four/seven and put on TV. It will be great to promote yourself, you can be discovered, just imagine, he slung his arm around her shoulder dragging his free hand across the air setting a scenario.

But Mr. Crawford! Im not ready to be on TV so soon, she stepped away from him.

Imagine it my pretty, you can become famous.

My client is already famous, Mr. Luminor pointed out.

Only here in domino, Im talking international, Grammys, the Oscars, I can make you bigger then Heath Ledger!

Fine. Ill do it. But only because I want to be more famous then my acting inspiration, Ill be on your show, she turned to him smiling. Only he knew it was just a plan to use her.


February 23rd 2009, A/N!!!!!

Amethyst: hi guys time for the first authors note!

Toxic Herb: Amethysts pissed at Bakura right now. That and Barnes and Nobel!

Amethyst: arent you supposed to be in Cayman?

Toxic Herb: arent you supposed to be getting Arianna Team Jacob t-shirts

Amethyst: GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!1 anyways thanks to all of you for reading The Other Isden Girl right now Im wondering from the Viewers who should Pegasus be with, the charming Angelique or the talented Elphaba. Your votes do not lead to who gets to be his cause well I already decided. I just want to see what your creative minds can go through!

Toxic Herb: Mind telling everyone WHY your pissed Amethyst

Amethyst: yes because for the first time I buy Yu Gi Oh manga (Yu Gi Oh:: Duelist) and Pegasus died. *goes to kill Bakura* I (heart) Pegasus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when he died I was like OMG KILL HIM!!!!!!!! KILL BAKURA NOW!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment