Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 198 results.
So, I've been doing a few song fics lately. You all know what those are, don't you? Taking the lyrics of a song and creating a story? Okay, good. So these are the ones I've written. Have fun.
it's just a song i wrote when i was bored. the last part will be in quotation marks and that's the part where the girl opens the door and her boyfriend is at the door.
Brr; it's cold here...
Song because I was feeling down... I needed something off my mind and into the ocean.
Starlight; starbright.
I was missing a friend and feeling down, I needed you more than anything. Wish you were here peach, miss you to death!
<3
Feeling a little trippy... yeah
Never let go.
Song kinda dedicated to my boyfriend
Even heaven's hell without you <3
This is a collection of songs that I've written
This was meant to be sort of alternative, with a bit of a blues kind of edge. Just Random.
A song i made. It's country. Pleas comment.
doom doom doom doomie doom doom doom doo doo doomie doomie doom doom
I song i wrote when i felt ignored last year. i found it wile cleaning my room. i think it was an attempt at Rap or one of those song/poems i make sometimes.
A song I wrote. sorry if it's a little off but pleas tell me what you think. It's a sad type of song.
This is a song I wrote for a friend cuz shes doing some band competition thingy XP
I write stupid songs, but I'm putting them up anyway.
A self explainitory song. Would be even more awesome with a tune!
this is a song that i made, its been running trough my head alot and thought that i should post it on here ^^
This song is about the hypocritical people of this world who don't care about everything that's going wrong.
Enjoy and comment please!!! ^_^
yet again another thing from when i was 15. wow i just realized just how long i've been on FC anyway it's a song about some persons feelings for another, sung by a guy and up beat so enjoy.
This is a song I wrote a few days ago. It's Into the West from LOTR rewritten.
ok well this is a song that me and my girl MoMo started on the bus this morning but i liked it so i decided to finish it...the genre is Country
Here I just put the poets and lyrics I've written and those who will come, will be updated recently.
well....there awesome songs that rock!!!!!
we saw this and decided to write our own version of it
Another song I've written, here are the lyrics. I'll also post the music for it later, since I've written it all out digitally.
I just wrote this off the top of my head...