Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Random Stories

Total 25 results.
Orochimaru finds a way to heal his arms thanks to the help of a certain mysterious man. The devilish man makes a deal with Orochimaru: If Orochimaru kills a certain girl, he will become unstoppable.
song parody about drawing adult anime art. Please read and review.
This is a story based on an RP I did with a friend of mine, she had a Sonic fan-character and I had an original character. But I added an actual plot, so this technically a fan-fiction.
Teen Elements Heroes And Villians Profiles
A bunch of little poems and... things.
A call from the abyss, the awakening of the forbidden… The chasm of darkness grows as he learns to love her, who is cursed by a demon… and the wings of shadow envelop him like a shroud. It is the beckoning of Winged Darknes… [LxZ] R&R! :D
This is a story about a girl named vanessa who is a unknown xiaolin warrior and a shadow warrior... read story to find out.
just a random poem i wrote
...whatever.
A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!
Sequel to Truth Be Told. As Generation X prepares to have about student join, one of their foes perpares to make another strike.
My very frist FanFic! u had Better read it!
A Short story I wrot one mornign when I was bored... yeah...

Please coment!
YOUVE READ THE PROFILES NOW READ THE BIOS!!!!
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
This is what happens when CoffeeLad and I go crazy XD Dont flame this I know we are crazy XD Once again, these are not our real screennames!
We understand Home and Cottage pest problems and unique client requirements better than any other pest control contractor in our geographic service area. spider treatments
The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.
this is the story of Sukotsu Konohime the outcast and how he finally was accepted join me in his adventuers. for the origin of some later characters check the stories of my friend erandor3. for other characters check the naruto series
Pretty much a story about how Shadow got her armour and met Spink and Virus. 8D
I apologise for my inability to write longer chapters. o.O

I really should write a story that isn't in first person. XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Leana and Kielahn are in a new city with new friends and a big secret...
not really a poem =P
I had to do this poem for school...
I'm bad at poems, but i thought i'd share with you guys.
Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?