Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

2016-09-11

Displaying 1-3 of 3 results.
Druids Professor Kieran Morgan and his daughter Mena prepare to open the way to Tir Na Nog, the mythical land of the Fairies with the help of the latest Gatekeeper, Neall Bly. Enzi Teague and Schylar Stapleton, daughter of the Red Lord, are there when things go horribly wrong. They all end up trapped in the Mystic Realm with the fate of magick resting on their shoulders.

*2031
*Power Rangers/Mystic Knights tie-in/crossover

New Chapters:
Chapter 1: Welcome to Tir Na Nog


Sydney Drew has been B-Squad Pink for five years. Her promotion to he Omega Project, a fugitive retrieval unit, is unexpected. When her first assignment is to contain escaped convicts including A-Squad Pink, her world opens up as revelations rock her to the very core.

*2030
*S.P.D/AU
*Syd/OCs

New Chapters:
Chapter 0: Project Omega I


Former Samurai Rangers, Saeko Stapleton and Daiki Singuji attend a national Kendo tournament in Leawood. Though they haven't been Rangers for over a year, they're still at the tops of their games as the Vassal of Fire and Vassal of Water. They meet a pair children that will change their lives and put them back in action. It's Showtime!

*2011
*PRSC/Masked Rider Crossover.
*Heavy Romance.

New Chapters:
Chapter 0: A Samurai Clash Very Special Act