Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/.hagaren

Displaying 4176-4200 of 7805 results.
A creature that has been around for more then 1,000 years has been tracking Inuyasha and Kagome since they had begun there journey, with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Myoga, and Kilala joining them. And it's had it's eyes on them all, especially Kilala, and most of all Inuyasha and Kagome. The others are inportent as well. It's scent undetected if it wanted it to, and invisible to those it didn't want them to see. Powers unimaginable, it could destroy the universe. It can take on an infinite amount of forms. It could be anyone you know or love. This creature has been with them since Kagome and Inuyasha begun, to the time to group defeated Naraku. Then, it lost them. So now it's off looking for them again to meet an old friend and past family members in the group and to warn them about the incoming and horrific danger'(s) that is approaching. Ancient and mythical creatures from the other side of the Earth will appear. Creatures from the past, present, and future will arrive and come together as one. And ancient power will be awakened and re-awaken. In this story this creature will make it's appearance and have wonderful and terrible things happen to those it comes in contact with. Weird things will happen, old friends and past family members will meet once again, a curse will be placed and one will be broken, new creatures will appear, and ancient power will resurface from the depth of the Earth once again.
Short, stupid one-shot/song fic. No pairings. I'm not sure why I'm posting this. (sigh)

Team Seven is on a mission to the mist when they stop for the night at a Music Restaurant(I'm not sure what else to call it) A bet is made and 2 people are proven w
Kai is cold hearted and nothing can make him shift from the cynical person he is now. Or could there be someone who can actually see something nice under that critic? Who knows? Maybe this girl knows more than possible about Kai's heart...
Hikari's and Niwa's are not the only family with majic in their blood. This is a story of one of those families and what they face. And things take a turn for the worse when the Niwa's and Hikari's get curious about the new students.
 
NOTE: It may not
I just started this ^_^ Its a story of a lone ice dragon who has blocked out the outside world and killed many idiotic dragon nights that tried to tame him. I actually thought of writing this after i read a short story called 'The Ice Dragon'
A final goodbye to a lost lover
Just a bunch of songs that`ll probably never be sung... They would have collected dust in my journal,but I decided to post a few ^^
ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.
This is the first series of my completely random stories. After this series, I will make a chapter story. And after that, I will make Random Shorties: Series two, and so on and so forth.
Well, I did some digging and found my first Redwall short. It's based off of the same Quest that "Nieze" and "Letting Go". It isn't much, but I had to start somewhere....
this is a POS poem i wrote at 2:05 in the morning. just about someones suffering
A story about Konkoa's life.
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
Iruka stalks Kakashi for once! Just a simple and sweet scene for your enjoyment! KakaIru oneshot.
Shikamaru Nara, a lazy 12/13 year old boy, just passed Ninja academy. He lives together with his parents, and a girl since birth, that has been his friend. Valentines Day roles around. Whats Shika-San to do? Taisetsu Na-Chan, gave him chocolate, Uh oh!
I was chatting with hinata-chan and we realized that in the naruto art book it shows that all the girlshave eyeshadow BUT so does haku! and haku also wears nailpolish. AND lipstick. so westarted wondering where he got it.

and this is the result.
its untitled X3

for Askerian based on her picture http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272989/

Hoi-chan tried to beta it but aparently couldnt find anything wrong ._. wtf?

Fandom: Naruto + Harry Potter [CRACKFIC! XD well....kinda...well....ya
Um.....this is something I had to do for school.....which was really stupid......I had to write chapter 10 for a book called The True Confentions Of Charlotte Doyle.......If anyboby's read maybe you can tell me what chapters 16-18 were about......I went t
Here's all that lies in his past.
this is my first good story! all i want is comments. please! i am not that good!
finally,you can find out what Naruto creators had to think about while creating the names for their manga and anime =)
Iceshadow's loved one, Foxfur's, point of veiw as he morns his mate.
Michaela, an 11 year old 5th grader, and her three friends are trying to solve a mystery to find out who is lurking around the local cemetery and stealing dead bodies. Can they find that person before he can find them?

(p.s this has real charecters in
Drabble. HiroxK. Two lovers pass the time away with a childhood game.
Drabble. RoyxHavoc. Havoc hasn't been able to get a date, and he's a little upset with a certain someone because of that.